[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I was sad that Date broke Faulcon's trust because he said he trusted Date and Kosa Ban.

. .
Oh please don't remind me of that - it's very sad. Because Date went into it willingly he'd rather hurt someone else before they harm his family, whereas Kosa Ban is much of reluctance but no choice. Otherwise if somebody else takes over him & his 22 wives would suffer. Date thinks like a warrior & fights like one (he engineered that fire on the warehouse), Ban is the more diplomatic type.

But man to man, Constantine is well aware what's going to happen to him the moment he steps out of the house.

Mooon17

sarNie Egg
Hi. I am new. Actually, I hv been silent reader for the past week. Took me so long to catch up and read 1200+ pages. But I hv to say that I really enjoyed it. Esp all the phatcaps, fullcaps, fanfics etc....thank you sooo much. I love BSP after starting to watch at the recommendation of my friend. Dying to watch the subbed uncut version but theres none to be found. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi. I am new. Actually, I hv been silent reader for the past week. Took me so long to catch up and read 1200+ pages. But I hv to say that I really enjoyed it. Esp all the phatcaps, fullcaps, fanfics etc....thank you sooo much. I love BSP after starting to watch at the recommendation of my friend. Dying to watch the subbed uncut version but theres none to be found. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Yay a new member!!! Glad you've decided to join. The English subs for the uncut version should be released one of these days! The subbers may still be working on it or just waiting for it to be safe to release.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi and Welcome :).