[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't see anymore of the meal sets. But they have a BPS redemption stamps thing now - and the stamps are really pretty. So basically you buy specific items and you can get stamps with the character photos on.

Yeah, to be there is something! I almost gave Wat Chai a miss because it was so far and I didn't wanna go all the way there....... but thankfully, I did.

I will share more photos after I organise my post-trip stuff.

I don't really get to travel much - but because it's gonna be my final year in uni coming semester so I was like, heck I'm going to relax before that. Haha. Especially with how we have the advantage of being way closer to Thailand - it's more affordable traveling there. It's cool because this is also the period when you keep seeing Popella's ads everywhere and also BPS stuff.
I want to cry. . . hu hu.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am NOT a traitor! I've been #teamphatman since the beginning!!! Lol right @phatman
Haha. Right. Sorry @Rachfull I've already formed my pack here before you showed up.

Oh no, you're cheating on your samee with MY samee?! How could you do that to yours?! :eek: lol i even gave up my #25 slot for you to have 2 days with your samee and this is what you do to me?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! Talk about me being a #TRAITOR :confused12:

#givemebackmy25thspot
#imteameveryoneforPope
#butPhatmaniswifeynumber1
#rachfullisaTRAITOR
:risas3::risas3:

Oh and good freaking morning, khun @Rachfull. Thanks for giving my samee some energy to LSP with me later ;)
Hahahaha. She speaks of herself. @Rachfull if you want to form an alliance with me I can give you Samee a few times a week. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
And he cries so feelingly in this story. He (Louis/Akin) loves this Lisa so much & then he & her dad has got a lock & chain kind of closeknit friendship (the old guy really likes him). Then one day just when he's about to fly his beloved granny fell & got admitted to hospital so in the middle of dinner Lisa's father was asked to take over the flight. What nobody knew the plane is already a tool for some sort of scam (actually it's me who don't understand the espionage language) & hijacked in midair, her dad fought with the bad guys & well..... the plane didn't make it. Akin cried so badly (& beautifully) but Lisa blamed it all on him & refused to even let him attend the funeral. He's got to solve the mystery but all in looks like he's up for many crying moments ahead.
Sounds like I'll have to check out that drama, if I ever get around to it :thumbup: The way Louis cries is so real, he just gets choked up and tears fill his eyes. And then when he REALLY cries, he UGLY cries. Ans the way his voice gets shaky... it's so emotional. He, samee, and Nadech are some of the best criers, if you ask me

Rosi

Wifey #42
I had to take breaks from watching GS. The brattiness of the N'ek is a bit annoying to me lol and the way she intentionally hurts the p'eks feelings. I feel bad for him.
She did went over the top until it gets ridiculous somehow. We hate movies where the guy is such a prick to the girl too many times - same here. I want him to spring up & give her a tight slap sometimes, although of course that's not what good guys do.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Sounds like I'll have to check out that drama, if I ever get around to it :thumbup: The way Louis cries is so real, he just gets choked up and tears fill his eyes. And then when he REALLY cries, he UGLY cries. Ans the way his voice gets shaky... it's so emotional. He, samee, and Nadech are some of the best criers, if you ask me
I know right. For some reason when I rewatched the part where my samee was beating Faulkon up, I was crying with him the 2nd time around lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oo. Gonna go watch Samee #4's drama soon. Hehe. Dang it. Why does everyone have so much work! I still gotta catch up on Real Samee's KSTD, Samee #2's KF, and Samee #3's NST! Now to add to the list Samee"4's Hero series! Grr.
That's what happens when you have too much samees to keep up with lol but at least you dont really have to wait like a week to watch a new episode because the other samees uhh lakorns will keep you occupied lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Knew I couldn't trust you lol stop acting like Janie in Plerng Boon! Jk :risas3: #bestfriendsameestealer

it's okay, I'll share my Hot Got. I'm still Mia Luang and you just happened to be "Mia Noi" coz you drugged my samee and pretended like he "raped" you and being the sweet guy that he is, he has to rahp phit chob (take responsibility) LOL ok I'm being hella dramatic over here.
You literally got me cracking up. Hahaha. We have an even better lakorn in here. Hahaha.

Awe. I like his hair like that!!!
So 90s!