[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm becoming more than curious now having heard this (3) adult responsibilities thing several times.
Let me see..... 30 minutes adult things..... 30 minutes cannot be with samee right? Because those things only take 2 & a 1/2 seconds hahahaa
Depends how long you want to take with the samee...

I was setting up a bank account :risas3:

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
Okay, after watching a few episodes of Game Saneha, I still think James is more romantic with Bella in Padiwarada & KCP. Maybe it's the script, both Kaew & Rin didn't put him down in their movies together. He's the overpowering hero who takes control.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oops my bad haha, causing trouble wherever I go. Lol

I wasnt even a big fan but my bestie was haha but man talk about one of my best memories. We made new friends and were all laughing but that came to a halt when we saw him waiting by the gate as we were walking out. :risas3::risas3:

Just dont be twerking in it or climbing on no buddha lol.
I thought he went skiing - how far is that? And who told??!!

(was he mad because you took his car or because he loves Duran Duran too & why didn't you guys asked him along)

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Hello I'm finally back in SG again haha

OH see our @milquety in Ayutthaya, and in Kade's dress too!!

View attachment 21272
This is a horrible shot x'D
Actually, I felt so overdressed that it's embarrassing - though many other people were also dressed pretty much like this at Wat Chai.
Pretty much just randomly walked into a shop renting the trad costumes (out of the entire row opposite Wat Chai), expecting to just put on the dress - then they ended up spamming me accessories, did my hair, and put makeup on me......... overwhelmed but the shopkeepers there were really kind and sweet.

Wat Chai was really beautiful, and is2g I was kinda screaming inside when we were reaching the place - since it's the furthest away from the train station.
Gave me the impulse to rewatch BPS, haha.

More pics from their trip to his event, but I couldn't open it the other day.

View attachment 21276

View attachment 21277
The story of these shots is that - the event that day had a charity auction so the group of Pope fans beside my group successfully got the bid and took a group photo with them. Pope came over to our side of the stage, and so I fortunately managed to get close shots.

OMG.... you guys went to Thailand. So exciting!
Now the samee is going to call you his SG Stalkers. lol J/K I am so happy that you get to see him upclose again. He looks relax in the photos here too. He must be happy to see you... I am sure he remembered.
@milquety @Starsapphire Was he more handsome in Thailand??? :)
hahahahahahaha I joke about that too
At first he smiled and waved to us when he saw us properly for the first time at the event - but he really doesn't talk to us so.... no idea

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
The Louis Scott movie TaiPeekPakSa looks nice the girl is it Yam? is very pretty. Now if anyone can tell me if there's subs! Thanks.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Don't have a chance watching it yet! Is it good enough to enjoy the story?
Well, it's action and comedy and you must love PJ very much to watch it. The stories that I would love is a lot different, and I'm following Louis Scott in Tai Peek Pak Sa from the Hero series which I feel more for. The opening theme is soothing, the first few minutes is already emotional - Louis is crying. I'm going to follow this.

Louis, the handsome pilot, not panicking as 2 engines are on fire & the plane is going down!

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello I'm finally back in SG again haha

This is a horrible shot x'D
Actually, I felt so overdressed that it's embarrassing - though many other people were also dressed pretty much like this at Wat Chai.
Pretty much just randomly walked into a shop renting the trad costumes (out of the entire row opposite Wat Chai), expecting to just put on the dress - then they ended up spamming me accessories, did my hair, and put makeup on me......... overwhelmed but the shopkeepers there were really kind and sweet.

Wat Chai was really beautiful, and is2g I was kinda screaming inside when we were reaching the place - since it's the furthest away from the train station.
Gave me the impulse to rewatch BPS, haha.

The story of these shots is that - the event that day had a charity auction so the group of Pope fans beside my group successfully got the bid and took a group photo with them. Pope came over to our side of the stage, and so I fortunately managed to get close shots.

hahahahahahaha I joke about that too
At first he smiled and waved to us when he saw us properly for the first time at the event - but he really doesn't talk to us so.... no idea
I thought that candid of yours is pretty & if I'm there hot or not I will do the same!!

The Wat Chai series of photos you sent me it can't be transferred from my phone (kept messaging storage is full!) but those are really beautiful because it's you been physically there & took them. The feel is different, right? I'll bet your heart must be full just being in that presence. If you could load up here those photos we could get a share of the watching! Thanks!

And did you get to the 7-Elevens for their BPS meal sets?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You want to be Got so PJ can feel you on or so I can be obsessed with you? Hahahaha jk
Haha. Sure. All I know is Mr. PJ looks really into it so he must be good some how.

Speaking of Janie, how about Janie & Got?! She's on the smaller side and looks good with younger guys lol

And I did not know her fiance was that young! But they look cute together though!
Shake my darn head. . . how can such thought accumulate in your head. Hahahahh.

Wifey #1 always top the pages.

#loyalwifey
#phatmanforpope
(Omg when i type in #phat my phone has #phatmanforpope already typed out for me hahahha)
See. Worthy to be Pope's topper huh. Hehe.

#phatmanforpope
#4timechampionpopetopper