[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Says the girl who's on a forum that's basically dedicated to Pope where all of us go around calling him our samee and fighting over who gets him each night...

:risas3:
At least we're only crazy behind the screen. Hahhaha.

I would probably be frozen if I saw Samee in person. No kidding.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Are you calling me crazy???

Jk I just wanted his shirt so I could ball it up and sleep with it every night...
If you sleep with his smelly sweaty shirt,YES!:confused: lol:p

I'm a germaphobe so yeah no other people's sweaty shirt for me, not even Great or Weir. Now if our activity got us sweaty together then that's different.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Says the girl who's on a forum that's basically dedicated to Pope where all of us go around calling him our samee and fighting over who gets him each night...

:risas3:
Lmao! I also said I would easily cheat on him. I’m not that honestly dedicated. I like things about him. Like his awkward hands lol. I also meant to say I have seen fans do crazier things to celebs in real life that I wouldn’t be able to do. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok, this is a good reason to go searching back to Episode 1!
Later, I'll wait for the lunch hour.
Yes go search! Haha.

Lmao! I also said I would easily cheat on him. I’m not that honestly dedicated. I like things about him. Like his awkward hands lol. I also meant to say I have seen fans do crazier things to celebs in real life that I wouldn’t be able to do. Lol
I will never be able to do anything crazy to a celeb.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
At the beginning. She said she wasn't Karakade. But everyone was soo occupied with her craziness they didn't notice.

Edit:
@Rachfull I waited for you to come top this page. . . but @Rosi and @KitKat516 made me top it instead. Blame them.
Phatman, don't you think it's about time you merit a STAR in red & bold in your siggie for topping the last few hundreds. Got to be different from

POPE'S TOP-SPOT HOTTEST WILDEST WIFEY @Rachfull

and

HEAD SAMEE THIEF
MAFIA BOSS OF THE SAMEE GANG @lamchieu

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
The craziest thing I've done was flew to Thailand for Clash's concert during final's week then flew back and took the exam without sleep. I lived pretty dangerously :rolleyes:
Lol girl you and me both.

The craziest thing I’ve done for a celebrity was wait in line at a concert for 12 hours in -17 degrees...got front row then their speaker fell on my frozen toe so I didn’t feel it lol I would never take a sweaty shirt though lol ahhh to be young again lol