[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think im part of the minority or probably the only one who thinks chippy isnt that bad of an actress lol. KSTD is just a super trash lakorn that made her and popes character really bland and boring. I think chippy suits lighter lakorns with less drama like her lakorn with Boy. Most of her scripts for her lakorns were horrible. Im not sure who said it but for some reason she barely gets lines to say in her lakorns lol
It's me! Yeaaa I've been saying it since I saw her with Aum Artichart. She had so much scope that movie could get really romantic but they didn't give her lines & unfortunately too she's not the type where silence speaks volumes. But a good actress would probably do something - break out & do or say things out of context & would turn out brilliant - but again Chips lacks that. But you must remember actors they get old very fast (I didn't see Harrison Ford for 3 years & suddenly his face is lined & he's got greying hair & his walk is very uncle) so if she doesn't buck up - & this being her number what?? movie already, she's not going to make it. So fast that youth is gone.
(CHIPS, I hope you're a lurker here..... and if you are, you need do something rightaway, girl!)

Rosi

Wifey #42
I've been writing my fanfic, we've been debating about which lakorn Popella should star in (if they do a remake), wondering why the samee still hasn't visited the US...

I've been watching a few ch 7 lakorns (Sampatarn Huajai and Yeut Fah Pigat Rak) and then we're going on a Bella lakorn spree :thumbup:
Are we going to find out what's making Prang cry? I'm watching Khun Chai Puttipat - there's Pope in there.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's me! Yeaaa I've been saying it since I saw her with Aum Artichart. She had so much scope that movie could get really romantic but they didn't give her lines & unfortunately too she's not the type where silence speaks volumes. But a good actress would probably do something - break out & do or say things out of context & would turn out brilliant - but again Chips lacks that. But you must remember actors they get old very fast (I didn't see Harrison Ford for 3 years & suddenly his face is lined & he's got greying hair & his walk is very uncle) so if she doesn't buck up - & this being her number what?? movie already, she's not going to make it. So fast that youth is gone.
(CHIPS, I hope you're a lurker here..... and if you are, you need do something rightaway, girl!)
I do agree that she needs to step her game up. Thats for sure! But i dont think shes as bad as people think. She just kind of average. Shes not that bad but shes not that good.

Rosi

Wifey #42
In spite of the hand sewn clothes, you mean
No, I meant Chalat went to Rin's house because Salan somehow asked him to. It's Salan who saw those clothes in the cupboard. Chalat was being nice he brought goodies like wine & perfumes & stuff just to get into the house but by the family albums he's all ready to believe Rin is their daughter.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi @phatman, are your DVDs seriously no English subs? Mine from Koh Samui will get here by the 11th - apparently they checked one of the DVDs don't work. Gives me scope to wonder - if it's a boxset how the hell did these guys get to play out one of my DVDs?
Anyway, I'll know by the 12th when someone flies it in.
I'm asking because I saw in one of the FBs the extra interviews of the Behind The Scenes are translated & it's exciting to watch! Everyone got a piece to say about their roles & about each other..... I love the ones of Louis Scott where he kept saying to Pope to keep his eyes off Susie because in the story "that's my wife you keep staring at!". And he goes on and on about someone shading their muscles & he's not saying who ..... etc.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys can somebody write a nice review for this lakorn because I’m going to use in a viki thread to request this lakorn so i want people get know the drama.
I will write my own too but i want include more people reviews so a lot people can request this.
Hey, we have like 40 plus wifeys (plus another 104 lakorn fans from Malaysia) on this thread so why don't we all contribute? It'll be very interesting to see everybody's take on it & it'll be the best thing to do since we're all here because we love BPS. We'd really like to hype it very much; all the world needs to know this is the best!!

@S.J.M you've come fleetingly so we're updating the list; but here you are here's all of us - and there's you on #44 . You could organise us, you know, give a dateline when you want to put it through & edit, etc. - then we'd simply pass it to you.

Guys?? What do you say?

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 20

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull - If you think #28 is a #28 in-line wifey, go check her siggie
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @lamchieu
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)

Rosi

Wifey #42
I've wanted to watch it for a long time, but I don't have Netflix (unlike just about everybody else in the US) so I couldn't watch it until now :risas3: Now I'm a little obsessed :thumbup:
Is it rude to ask why you're a little behind on this Netflix thing. We are Singapore and I have it for a long time already heheheh

Rosi

Wifey #42
Just saw the seduction scene. Bella was hawt! If only that was Pope. Haha
She's so seductive you don't see any Rin in there - the make-up, coiffed hair, sensuous moves, I really like her eye-shadow it's so 40s & so Adele's double-stack eyelashes!! The way she leans into him & let him feel her up & then leave!! Wowww. Salan was close to bursting.