[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet dreams, girl! It's quarter past 4 here, will be evening soon .... and I'm peeking at the SJDK Muse - why is it not showing BPS videos.
Exactly my concern Rosi.....I've been checking their FB since BPS ended, still nothing. CP/LR is there though. Did they change their minds about making BPS Uncut public? Maybe I missed the announcement. Or are they working on HD versions too like last time which is causing the delay?

@phatman
Pope in Padiwarada...OMG YES...I can totally see him in that role...this is such a huge lost opportunity. He would've been perfect....at least more believable for me as a sheriff.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Exactly my concern Rosi.....I've been checking their FB since BPS ended, still nothing. CP/LR is there though. Did they change their minds about making BPS Uncut public? Maybe I missed the announcement. Or are they working on HD versions too like last time which is causing the delay?

@phatman
Pope in Padiwarada...OMG YES...I can totally see him in that role...this is such a huge lost opportunity. He would've been perfect....at least more believable for me as a sheriff.
Hi hdee!! How are you?? You've been checking too? It makes me worried if they've changed it to the uncut only & done away with the original. I love those! I'm waiting for the uncuts of course but while that happens can't they let things are they are before the maintenance? Wishing someone could tell us of the SJDK site.

Pope in Padiwarada, I would have loved his smitten but try to contain attraction for Rin!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Really want to hear that Pope will have a coming drama before Prum Likit with his wife Karakade. Here is the list of actress (whom he has never acted with) that I want him with:
  • Teaw
  • Patricia
  • Prang
  • Kim
  • Yaya
However, not really mind with any other actresses as long as we'll get a well-known producer and a great director.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

@phatman

I think they're holding off until BPS fever dies down a bit.

Wow they have so much chemistry in these pics
Hate. Hahaha.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Teaw is good and comfortable with JJ while Pope w/Bella become a very hot shipped couples of this year. He'll feel comfortable to hold hands if it was Karakade.
Yes he would & he'd do it unconsciously too. He's straightened her hair, tapped her shoulder sneakily on the opposite side, gave her a spontaneous hug.... he treats her like a sidekick without 2nd thought.