[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No
I would like to petition for Popella to be in a modern rom com together soon and for said rom com to have a seduction scene like Padiwaradda's :angel10::risas3:

I just rewatched it for the millionth time and I couldn't stop imagining Pope there instead of JJ :risas3::risas3::risas3:
No kidding. The whole time I'm watching it I'm sitting there imagining Pope . . . I really like Saran, but JJ's portrayal of him is just soooo not my liking he has all these great pra'eks and he can't make me like him. . . makes me sad because those characters are perfect for other actors.
I would be swooning so hard it it weren't JJ

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys I got my BOXSET!!!!!!! They freakn lied that it was delivered! Today they came by and was all oh yeah I delivered it yesterday and put it by the bushes. Liars!!!!! Anyway. Screw them. The BPS God's have helped me! I'm sooo happy!!!! Although I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a poster. Hahha. For some reason I thought there was going to be a poster, turns out only a booklet. Oh well. I haven't tried the DVD's yet. They're so precious I don't want to touch 'em. Hahhaa.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Guys I got my BOXSET!!!!!!! They freakn lied that it was delivered! Today they came by and was all oh yeah I delivered it yesterday and put it by the bushes. Liars!!!!! Anyway. Screw them. The BPS God's have helped me! I'm sooo happy!!!! Although I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a poster. Hahha. For some reason I thought there was going to be a poster, turns out only a booklet. Oh well. I haven't tried the DVD's yet. They're so precious I don't want to touch 'em. Hahhaa.
Yay! Destiny brought it back to you. I’m glad you received it, although it did take a toll on you emotionally. I wish it had eng sub because I would love to own one too. :crybaby2:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Glad you got it hun :).

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks sweets.
I think Bella also joked that she's tired of seeing Pope and Pope was all don't be. Haha. Sounds like the interviewer also asked if they wanted a modern lakorn together.

Yes. Diana is very stiff in general that's why it made Pope look a little pervy. Haha.

I'm always right.

He found the necklace and gave it back to Krathin, but he never knew that Pupae had the pocket watch stolen. Ram just thought Krathin returned it. So we don't know if he found out about it or not or if Krathin knew Ram actually had the watch.

That's because he doesn't know the real you! Haha.
2) I beg to disagree
3) I could've sworn he figured it out at some point... darn it I guess I'll have to put off ep 7 of KSTD and rewatch LRT until I figure it out...
4) Neither do you!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
YAYYYYYY Our prayers to the BPS gods were answered :angel10::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks. Now I can go back to watching my lakorns without feeling lost. Haha.

I would love to see Popella in something like Sood Sanaeha! Spoiled, but funny and not annoying nang'ek and sweet endearing pra'ek. Hehhe.
I was actually thinking the same thing earlier today! Trying to think of a remake Popella would be good for, and Sood Sanaeha popped into my head! :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
No

No kidding. The whole time I'm watching it I'm sitting there imagining Pope . . . I really like Saran, but JJ's portrayal of him is just soooo not my liking he has all these great pra'eks and he can't make me like him. . . makes me sad because those characters are perfect for other actors.
I would be swooning so hard it it weren't JJ
I like JJ because he's very subtle. But to each their own, he is a little stiff

Rosi

Wifey #42
One of the reasons I like Padiwarada it's because I thought JJ looks beautiful in his light blue office shirts.
But I haven't seen Pope in blue then so now my thinking's different. He should have played Salan.

upload_2018-7-28_2-39-13.jpeg

But then, I saw him in Blue - AND suspenders - and I think he looks neat too!

upload_2018-7-28_2-40-46.jpeg

But after that, what the heck Pope looks great in any colour. Brown is good.

upload_2018-7-28_2-41-54.jpeg

upload_2018-7-28_2-43-4.jpeg

upload_2018-7-28_2-43-27.jpeg

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yayyyy that's wonderful news for you! I'm happy you're okay now. Then my turn to wait till Monday to see if my dreams have come true too. I would be so in love with these things I'll even keep the plastic wrapper, phatman!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was actually thinking the same thing earlier today! Trying to think of a remake Popella would be good for, and Sood Sanaeha popped into my head! :thumbup:
I was watching BPS' finale (again hehe) and then KA popped in my head and I had to watch my favorite clips of SSH! Hahaha. I thought about a remake, but then decided against it because SSH is special, it can't ever be remade. So. . . I'll settle for similiar characters instead. Hehe.

2) I beg to disagree
3) I could've sworn he figured it out at some point... darn it I guess I'll have to put off ep 7 of KSTD and rewatch LRT until I figure it out...
4) Neither do you!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:
2. :celebrate16:

3. When you find out, let me know.

4. :celebrate16:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
While watching Padi I will PhatCap my most hated JJ-expressions. Hahahaha.

He's in Padiwarada? But which scene?
I know! I was gonna say, I haven't seen him yet. Haha.

One of the reasons I like Padiwarada it's because I thought JJ looks beautiful in his light blue office shirts.
But I haven't seen Pope in blue then so now my thinking's different. He should have played Salan.

View attachment 20536

But then, I saw him in Blue - AND suspenders - and I think he looks neat too!

View attachment 20537

But after that, what the heck Pope looks great in any colour. Brown is good.

View attachment 20538

View attachment 20539

View attachment 20540
Pope would've made a very cutely awkward aggressive Saran. Hahahaha. But I'd take him over JJ anyday. I don't know who would've made a great Saran. I can only imagine the veterans. Aka Ken, Tik and Aum. Haha. Great would've been a good choice!