[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
You're so sweet hun. I'm so touched I'm tearing. Haha. They called me and said they'll track down the courier and get back to me asap. So now is just a waiting game.

All I know is I'm the Mia Luang, Mia Taeng, Mia Thae Thae. Hahha. Y'all may've been with him first, BUT. . . We were officially married before all y'all came back in the picture. Hahahaja.
Officially? Ahhhhh it’s just a paper dear. The matter is where he put his heart, THAT, to be considered.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Guys I got my BOXSET!!!!!!! They freakn lied that it was delivered! Today they came by and was all oh yeah I delivered it yesterday and put it by the bushes. Liars!!!!! Anyway. Screw them. The BPS God's have helped me! I'm sooo happy!!!! Although I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a poster. Hahha. For some reason I thought there was going to be a poster, turns out only a booklet. Oh well. I haven't tried the DVD's yet. They're so precious I don't want to touch 'em. Hahhaa.
Wahooo, congrats. So happy for you! What a rolling coaster ride you got. All is good in the end.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the reasons I like Padiwarada it's because I thought JJ looks beautiful in his light blue office shirts.
But I haven't seen Pope in blue then so now my thinking's different. He should have played Salan.

View attachment 20536

But then, I saw him in Blue - AND suspenders - and I think he looks neat too!

View attachment 20537

But after that, what the heck Pope looks great in any colour. Brown is good.

View attachment 20538

View attachment 20539

View attachment 20540
Actually, ep 6 of Kharm See Tan Dorn most unfortunately proved us wrong. There's one color the samee doesn't look good in:sad6: and of course they dressed him in it for the last thirty minutes of the episode :facepalm:
Screenshot_20180728-011734_YouTube.jpg
I don't know why but I hate this color on him. It just makes his skin look tan (which I usually love) but the little tan designs on the shirt bring out greenish hues in his skin and I hate those hues combined with the bright blue

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Sorry guys part 5's not gonna be uploaded tonight. I've started it but I've got writer's block and I need to think about this. I'll post it tomorrow for sure :thumbup:
I really want to see if Date is going to tell his kid someone down the river is eyeing her & she can't play outside anymore with her siblings or go to market days with her mom. And is Kade going to open the table with the idea of dating being the in thing for boy & girls these days.
But most important thing is when is Date & Kade making out?

Rosi

Wifey #42
Actually, ep 6 of Kharm See Tan Dorn most unfortunately proved us wrong. There's one color the samee doesn't look good in:sad6: and of course they dressed him in it for the last thirty minutes of the episode :facepalm:
View attachment 20556
I don't know why but I hate this color on him. It just makes his skin look tan (which I usually love) but the little tan designs on the shirt bring out greenish hues in his skin and I hate those hues combined with the bright blue
Pastel baby blues & good lighting makes Ram & Salan look like angels, @Rachfull

I've already said KSTD has got one of the worst wardrobe depts the way they dress Chips & the horrible side characters. So once in a while Pope got thrown in the fray; since he always look good in flowered shirts of his own choosing that terrible blue/grey thing is definitely from the movie lot. His other clothes & jacket while they were in Cape Town is not that bad.

I don't know what you're watching now, but I love how Than Chai looks at Kratin in LRT. I've seen Alex Rendell fleetingly in a few random movies & he's often the kid brother into substance that's sort of thing. There's another of him with Great where he's dying of AIDS because of a frivolous sexual life, but he kept it under wraps & infected a girl he's in love with - as revenge she's after Great. That was a sad one of him. Do you know of him in at least one happy movie where he at least gets the girl for real?

Now I'm feeling a bit miserable (quite). I just realised Ram been sleeping with Pupe & they living together in the uni. When Ram got the telegram handed personally to him, he was packing up & she walked in. Then she wanted to pack too & reached for her things!! That means they're living together for a while already!! Yucks!! I hate Ram now! He sure is not a faithful bugger. You can excuse all sorts of behaviour over disappointment but not to to sleeping with someone else & set up house too. This is all too hurtful to Kratin! He doesn't deserve her at all! She should have left him the day Pupe turned up & Ram even took her out to dinner!! And are they living in the same room since Kratin's clothes have been moved out from Ram's? I don't understand the whole household is like ok Pupe hanging on to his arm & going into his room & acting like his wife & everything...... Isn't it shameful that she's kind of a slut sleeping with him openly when there's Kratin his rightful & lawful wife there in the same house.
Did he really stayed in the same room which he spent the night before with Kratin?????!!!!! Arghhhhh

I can't understand the Thai way of thinking once you've slept with a guy you're his wife? The same way in Padiwarada Salan didn't want to shake off Duang just because they've slept together..... whereas he married Rin in a proper ceremony with the spiritual rites & all.

upload_2018-7-28_13-41-52.gif

upload_2018-7-28_13-42-36.gif

upload_2018-7-28_13-45-25.gif

upload_2018-7-28_13-45-49.gif

upload_2018-7-28_13-46-16.gif

Rosi

Wifey #42
Thanks. Now I can go back to watching my lakorns without feeling lost. Haha.

I would love to see Popella in something like Sood Sanaeha! Spoiled, but funny and not annoying nang'ek and sweet endearing pra'ek. Hehhe.
Have you opened your parcel already, phatman? Is everything intact & are there other extra special things? I'm as excited as you are!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Couldn't get much either, too many words I don't know. Heard something about supporting their upcoming lakorns at the beginning. The interviewers asked them if they wanted a lakorn with the two of them, I think they basically said they don't really mind either way. They enjoy working together, they're friends. Bella teased Pope about "Khun Nong," not sure what they were referring to. Interviewers asked about WKK, Pope doesn't know too much about it yet. I THINK they asked something like what kind of drama Popella would want to be in, they said a comedy, Pope said a comedy narak (cute).
Yep, that's the best I got:fighting3: @DaoRisa @phatman

Imma go look on quizlet for some Thai vocab flashcards or something
Yesterday you said you're on a long school holiday. So - how's the Date-Kaew writing's going?

Rosi

Wifey #42
1) Diana's acting in general is still a little awkward :risas3:
2)... Why are you right??? :facepalm: @Rosi
3) Didn't Ram find it in Puphae's luggage and that's how he found out how rai she was? Or was that the necklace? I think they bring up the watch again at some point, even if it was in passing... Dang it! I can't remember!
4) What? I am definitely the "kon dee" Pope's always talking about, "narak mak" and "suay" :angel10:
Well, @phatman said that watch is over. I was hoping so much between them to discover the day it got robbed off Kratin same moment later Pupe lied to Ram Kratin returned it to him.

Ram saw the necklace Pupe dropped from her folded clothes, when he asked why she's got it she straightaway said "Don't know how Kratin's chain got there". Ram pounced on that - he never mentioned it's Kratin's - so how could Pupe know? He realised evil bitch been destroying Kratin's letters to him, especially about his dad being so sick.

I thought if the watch appeared Kratin can really explained herself why she's never at fault at making him misunderstand her.

Anyway I didn't like it Ram let Pupe walked arm in arm with him around town when he's already told her dad he didn't just marry Kratin for the legacy but for love. He's so weak!! How does he has to follow Pupe around??!!!!! Ok, I hate Ram now.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I would like to petition for Popella to be in a modern rom com together soon and for said rom com to have a seduction scene like Padiwaradda's :angel10::risas3:

I just rewatched it for the millionth time and I couldn't stop imagining Pope there instead of JJ :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Especially the part when he sees her for the first time!! It'll be like Bhuppae Sunniwatt when Kade runs out of the room all disoriented & pinching herself to wake up from her "dream". Por Date in his white mantra shirts!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have you opened your parcel already, phatman? Is everything intact & are there other extra special things? I'm as excited as you are!
I opened it! Nothing else, just a booklet. Haha. I haven't watched the content yet so I'm excited to know what is in there!

I've already said KSTD has got one of the worst wardrobe depts the way they dress Chips & the horrible side characters. So once in a while Pope got thrown in the fray; since he always look good in flowered shirts of his own choosing that terrible blue/grey thing is definitely from the movie lot. His other clothes & jacket while they were in Cape Town is not that bad.

I don't know what you're watching now, but I love how Than Chai looks at Kratin in LRT. I've seen Alex Rendell fleetingly in a few random movies & he's often the kid brother into substance that's sort of thing. There's another of him with Great where he's dying of AIDS because of a frivolous sexual life, but he kept it under wraps & infected a girl he's in love with - as revenge she's after Great. That was a sad one of him. Do you know of him in at least one happy movie where he at least gets the girl for real?

Now I'm feeling a bit miserable (quite). I just realised Ram been sleeping with Pupe & they living together in the uni. When Ram got the telegram handed personally to him, he was packing up & she walked in. Then she wanted to pack too & reached for her things!! That means they're living together for a while already!! Yucks!! I hate Ram now! He sure is not a faithful bugger. You can excuse all sorts of behaviour over disappointment but not to to sleeping with someone else & set up house too. This is all too hurtful to Kratin! He doesn't deserve her at all! She should have left him the day Pupe turned up & Ram even took her out to dinner!! And are they living in the same room since Kratin's clothes have been moved out from Ram's? I don't understand the whole household is like ok Pupe hanging on to his arm & going into his room & acting like his wife & everything...... Isn't it shameful that she's kind of a slut sleeping with him openly when there's Kratin his rightful & lawful wife there in the same house.
Did he really stayed in the same room which he spent the night before with Kratin?????!!!!! Arghhhhh

I can't understand the Thai way of thinking once you've slept with a guy you're his wife? The same way in Padiwarada Salan didn't want to shake off Duang just because they've slept together..... whereas he married Rin in a proper ceremony with the spiritual rites & all.

View attachment 20581

View attachment 20582

View attachment 20583

View attachment 20584

View attachment 20585
Exactly how I felt. I felt sooooo betrayed! Haha. But then I got over it quickly when Ram told her off.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I would like to petition for Popella to be in a modern rom com together soon and for said rom com to have a seduction scene like Padiwaradda's :angel10::risas3:

I just rewatched it for the millionth time and I couldn't stop imagining Pope there instead of JJ :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I saw these two pics of them on IG and I really want them in a modern lakorn now. Like bad!

Screenshot_2018-07-26-20-13-24-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-26-20-14-57-1.png

I love the second photo! Is it a recent photo?? It doesn't look likeit.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

View attachment 20581

View attachment 20582

View attachment 20583

View attachment 20584

View attachment 20585
I only forgave Ram because he TRIED to move on from Krathin. Pupae made it very convincing that Krathin didn't love him anymore, so he got with another girl to try to get over the last one. Stupid, stupid, but understandable.

I don't get the "wife" thing either. Here you can be as promiscuous as you want, but until you've got the license, you're not husband and wife.
However, from my understanding, there are different ways of saying "wife" in Thai-- there's "mia," which is a slang term that they sometimes use to describe a woman who's a "wife" but not an official wife. It's also slang for a real wife, but I think the former usage is more common, at least in dramas. Then there's "panraya" (sorry romanized that as best I could), which is the word for an official wife.
Than Chai gave me such a bad case of second lead syndrome :risas3: I almost wanted Krathin to end up with him

Last edited: