[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman what's the hope that actually it's signed by Pope & he's around the corner in disguise coming to deliver when you least expect it? Please take those curlers off your hair!!
If only. Huhuh.
Sigh. I'm trying to think positively and reasonably. Gonna go continue Padiwarada to ease the half broken heart. Sigh. I hope to at least get a refund. . . if my product got lost.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
May the BPS God's bring my precious BPS life back to me. Idk what I'll do if they tell me it's lost forever. What if someone stole it from my front yard. They won't be responsible since I authorized it, will Ethaicd send me another one then? I'm literally crying right now. :sad6:
Tell you what, phatman. One of my retired guys living in Koh Samui sent me a message yesterday some DVDs will arrive at his house on Monday. I wrote 2 weeks ago if any of his staff can go look for me BPS videos with subs. He only said romantic videos but didn't say if it's the BPS I want. I hope his people didn't just buy any good Thai movie just to appease. So if by Monday night he tells me it's really BPS, I'll let you have those. Okay? Can? If you really lost these ones, I've give mine to you. Provided it's BPS of course.
There..... hope that makes you feel better for now. All is not lost.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Urgh. I'm so pissed. Apparently my DVDBoxset got delivered AND signed, but it never made it to my house! They either shipped it to someone else' home or someone else other than my family took it! Urgh! My whole world is crashing. That's $100! Actually I don't even care about the money. I just want my product!!!! My BPS life! If only I knew it was going to be delivered to my doorstep I would've let someone in my family know.

I have no mood to watch anything right now. Huhhuh.
Oh no @phatman that's terrible!!! :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
1) Which one? The one he saucily unbuttoned or the explosive & sexual way he goes real close but not close to her for the telegram? I just want him to close in that few inches & hold her tight!!

2) @lamchieu has a mafia gang!! We are getting better & better at herding the samee. Unless @Rachfull kidnaps him to Sicily!
No I would never go against a "Sicilian" when the samee is on the line ;)

I have taken the samee to a place where he will be safe from samee thieves :celebrate16: @lamchieu

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I hope one day you will. I admit holidays for me means a winter place like Europe/UK, Canada, USA, Japan that's what we usually do for Christmas & that's why I haven't been to close knits like Thailand. I know they're beautiful & have many attractions but it's because of the same hot weather. But Malaysia??!! Yes, of course!! They have terrific beaches you go & you don't want to go home! (@CPY you're so lucky!) I've never been to Thailand but ready to love it now. Some of the Singapore gang are going but I can't follow this trip. They might get to meet Pope!! Oww

Err, why is it an inference to Sapai Jao? In that story it's 2 brothers vs 2 sisters.

I like Rheung here..... He's like an ignorant crazy nut!! The way he carries on that topic with a gleeful smile & without a care - it didn't cross him this being the most dangerous train of conversation in Ayutthaya to ever have with a man called Por Date. But on Sapai Jao - I like Kade it's so cute the way she pouts thinking being either a Sapai Jao or another kind of daughter in law for Jumpa.
Where in the USA do you usually go (if you don't mind my asking)?

It's a reference because in SJ the brothers switch the girls they were intended for

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
May the BPS God's bring my precious BPS life back to me. Idk what I'll do if they tell me it's lost forever. What if someone stole it from my front yard. They won't be responsible since I authorized it, will Ethaicd send me another one then? I'm literally crying right now. :sad6:
Oh no @phatman don't cry! Let's all pray that everything gets sorted out tomorrow and your boxset will be on its way shortly :angel10:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Where in the USA do you usually go (if you don't mind my asking)?

It's a reference because in SJ the brothers switch the girls they were intended for
So far, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, New Mexico, Texas. But I love Seattle the best, been there 5 times ...... because Sleepless in Seattle was made there. So sheepish to tell you I went to the beach where Jonah & his dad got on the boat & Annie was hiding behind the shed spying on them. I also went to the cafe at the Fish Market where Tom Hanks was checking out each other's butts with Rob Reiner & asking about the Tiramisu thing. And because Seattle is close to Vancouver I love the mountains in Whistler. They have like an Indian settlement there at the boundary line, and it's all so romantic the guys they're like a bit tanned & looked so stern & don't seem to like strangers. Seattle also has these little islands around them with very old souvenir & antique shops they're all great to go walks for.... one of them was in that movie, Twilight.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
@lamchieu You can be the Mafia Boss of the Samme Gang! You like that title?
Sure doooo. That's terrific :thumbup::cheer:. But I'll keep my little thief there, kind of attached to it :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
What should I do about you? You're useful in some ways, and your fantics, and your Fullcaps.... hmmm that's what make me feign my tolerance for you:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

CPY

GotomySin
Well, I hope one day you will. I admit holidays for me means a winter place like Europe/UK, Canada, USA, Japan that's what we usually do for Christmas & that's why I haven't been to close knits like Thailand. I know they're beautiful & have many attractions but it's because of the same hot weather. But Malaysia??!! Yes, of course!! They have terrific beaches you go & you don't want to go home! (@CPY you're so lucky!) I've never been to Thailand but ready to love it now. Some of the Singapore gang are going but I can't follow this trip. They might get to meet Pope!! Oww

Err, why is it an inference to Sapai Jao? In that story it's 2 brothers vs 2 sisters.

I like Rheung here..... He's like an ignorant crazy nut!! The way he carries on that topic with a gleeful smile & without a care - it didn't cross him this being the most dangerous train of conversation in Ayutthaya to ever have with a man called Por Date. But on Sapai Jao - I like Kade it's so cute the way she pouts thinking being either a Sapai Jao or another kind of daughter in law for Jumpa.
I am not really fond of beaches @Rosi2. I love snow and mountains especially the Siberian region. Hope I can stay there after retirement.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Thanks guys. I did. I called them and they said they would call me back tomorrow after they find out what happened. My brother was home all day and he said nothing came by. Man they better find out wth happened because I am gonna be sooo upset if someone stole it. Who would wanna steal a freak'n DVDBoxset???? I've been ordering things online for a looong time and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. Why of all things it had to be my BPS life?!
So sorry for that, hope you get them back finally or at least get the refund.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
So far, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, New Mexico, Texas. But I love Seattle the best, been there 5 times ...... because Sleepless in Seattle was made there. So sheepish to tell you I went to the beach where Jonah & his dad got on the boat & Annie was hiding behind the shed spying on them. I also went to the cafe at the Fish Market where Tom Hanks was checking out each other's butts with Rob Reiner & asking about the Tiramisu thing. And because Seattle is close to Vancouver I love the mountains in Whistler. They have like an Indian settlement there at the boundary line, and it's all so romantic the guys they're like a bit tanned & looked so stern & don't seem to like strangers. Seattle also has these little islands around them with very old souvenir & antique shops they're all great to go walks for.... one of them was in that movie, Twilight.
Haha you've been to more places than I have! I haven't been to Seattle, but I have been to Washington to visit family and I was quite fond of it. I was astounded when I went to New York and we would just drive around and there were TREES and HILLS and RIVERS everywhere! We did some fun stuff in NY but that was probably my favorite part because it's really dry where I live and I can't even comprehend places like that :risas3:

Oh yes, Twilight. That movie. Edward of the shaded six-pack. I forgive samee for muscle shading because he actually worked out and put some effort into his role but Edward... he didn't even TRY.
I actually liked the books pretty well, though :confused12:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Sure doooo. That's terrific :thumbup::cheer:. But I'll keep my little thief there, kind of attached to it :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
What should I do about you? You're useful in some ways, and your fantics, and your Fullcaps.... hmmm that's what make me feign my tolerance for you:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Awww you feign tolerance for me now??? That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me, @lamchieu :risas3::risas3::risas3: but flattery will get you nowhere. The samee is still mine :celebrate16: