[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
View attachment 20311
Those shoes though :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Hmmm... I'll bet samee is wearing tights under his outfit. I wouldn't mind seeing him in nothing but tights :naughty2:
What makes you think he's wearing tights haha, so incorrigible this Rachel.

Everyone's smiling looking at them, you can feel the cheer! Even me here - it's such a happy picture. There, you see? What I mean about them looking perfect as the ideal couple - she's so shapely & feminine, they look so right together. Although I think I like Por Date with the sandals, he's so manly with those leather crossovers.

upload_2018-7-26_11-24-59.jpeg
Sorry so many of the same pose I can't bring myself to delete any of his face.
upload_2018-7-26_11-25-16.jpeg
And the thread says we can use upto 10 pictures

upload_2018-7-26_11-25-45.jpeg
I miss BPS SO MUCH
upload_2018-7-26_11-27-6.jpeg

Check out the sandals (& the hot bod)
upload_2018-7-26_11-28-33.jpeg

upload_2018-7-26_11-29-25.jpeg

upload_2018-7-26_11-29-42.jpeg

That crazy woman! Who's she calling the Muen guy?
upload_2018-7-26_11-30-4.jpeg

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, that's what draw me to watch, I always try to avoid anything dramatic at all cost. BPS is so light, so informative and beautifully done. I keep rewatching it over and over again even though I'm supposed to watch other lakorns of Pope. Sighhhhh. Anyway, trying to get into LRT now since so many spoilers here that ignite my interest.
Same I'll be watching another lakorn and then think back to BPS. I actually watched the finale of BPS again after the finale of LRT.

I can’t get enough of BPS. There’s hardly any dull moments. I’m trying to finish Nakee but I keep going back to it. lol
I think I need an intervention. :facepalm:
View attachment 20353
This is one of my favorite scenes between Pope and Kade. Por Date was bold and territorial, but subtle enough to make it romantic. :love: Well at least, I thought it was romantic. :aaaaa: Where can I find me a real life Por Date? :sad6:
Girl this scene had me blushing like cray! When Kade started to pull her hand away and he held onto it tightly and wouldn't let go I squealed sooo hard inside. Haha.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Same I'll be watching another lakorn and then think back to BPS. I actually watched the finale of BPS again after the finale of LRT.

Girl this scene had me blushing like cray! When Kade started to pull her hand away and he held onto it tightly and wouldn't let go I squealed sooo hard inside. Haha.
And then he exceeded to wrap his arm around her all the way to the theater. I blush for Kade every time I rewatch that scene. :aaaaa:

What makes you think he's wearing tights haha, so incorrigible this Rachel.

Everyone's smiling looking at them, you can feel the cheer! Even me here - it's such a happy picture. There, you see? What I mean about them looking perfect as the ideal couple - she's so shapely & feminine, they look so right together. Although I think I like Por Date with the sandals, he's so manly with those leather crossovers.

View attachment 20364
Sorry so many of the same pose I can't bring myself to delete any of his face.
View attachment 20365
And the thread says we can use upto 10 pictures

View attachment 20366
I miss BPS SO MUCH
View attachment 20367

Check out the sandals (& the hot bod)
View attachment 20368

View attachment 20369

View attachment 20370

That crazy woman! Who's she calling the Muen guy?
View attachment 20371
I miss BPS too that’s why I rewatch it every day :risas3:
They were such a cute couple. :love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Let me announce the return of PhatCaps!
I actually left off on 23 so here is. . .

Episode 24 PhatCaps Part I!!!!

Date: How shall I plan this without being caught.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-36-14-1.png
Love how they shot this! So much going on and Date sits down like a boss! The color and lighting is perfect!

Prik: Who is she spying on??
Kade: Oops got caught.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-36-58-1.png
Look at Nusaba #2! She looks beautiful here, even though only half her face is showing.

Date: I can't dance so I'll just sing to my hearts content!
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-39-23-1.png
Again. Love this shot. Love the idea. Love. Love.

Date: Whatchoo looking at booboo.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-41-17-1.png
Those darling eyes. Nuff said.

Kade: Looking at you doodoo.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-41-23-1.png
The wifee that is making sure the hubby didn't go to a brothel. Hahaha.

Kade: Uh, why are you holding me back.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-47-56-1.png
Stunned by the beauty.

Date: So I can stare deep into your soul.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-48-45-1.png
This bend over is sooo overused, I hate seeing it especially when pra'ek is super tall. BUT works well for Pope because he's. . . s-. Oh and look it's Captain #2!

Kade: He did it!
Date: Shhhh!!!
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-53-09-1.png
Kade tattle telling. Hahahaha. Date has the look of I did something wrong.

Date: Kade. . . you know, I'm attracted to you.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-57-44-1.png

Kade: . . . I. . . I understand.
Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-57-49-1.png
The kiss that should've been. Darn Karakade!

To be continued. . .

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I love the music & everything & the sexiness of the romance too (very sexy) - but she did put everyone else she loves above him over & over. She's too frustratingly innocent (even he said so & that'll be her undoing, which later turns out true), but for him she's willing to die for him & hurt herself because of him but he didn't see that until it was just too late. A very powerful scene when they met again years later.

Weir sang the theme song & it's so beautiful.
The lyrics are sad.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
He might've just learned the English in the script. I think he's too shy to speak irl :risas3: But his accent's quite good, if he worked hard he could learn, I think
His twang is more like Japanese in KSTD. I was surprised in LRT he's in England he lapsed into English with the OKs, etc, and bursts of little things & he speaks it alright. Can you do it then, teach him some verbs in between all the bedroom talk.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I love the music & everything & the sexiness of the romance too (very sexy) - but she did put everyone else she loves above him over & over. She's too frustratingly innocent (even he said so & that'll be her undoing, which later turns out true), but for him she's willing to die for him & hurt herself because of him but he didn't see that until it was just too late. A very powerful scene when they met again years later.

Weir sang the theme song & it's so beautiful.
The lyrics are sad.

I agree that scene is really powerful nod.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I can’t get enough of BPS. There’s hardly any dull moments. I’m trying to finish Nakee but I keep going back to it. lol
I think I need an intervention. :facepalm:
View attachment 20353
This is one of my favorite scenes between Pope and Kade. Por Date was bold and territorial, but subtle enough to make it romantic. :love: Well at least, I thought it was romantic. :aaaaa: Where can I find me a real life Por Date? :sad6:
Most days you can find the real Date in @Rachfull 's basement. Not sure if he's chained though haha.

Love that scene!! That's one of the many daring things he does openly which I of course marvel - given the understanding that Ayutthaya's society isn't used to that sort of caveman's public affection. You can tell by the servants' faces (Prik/Juang) their alarm - it's just not done! But what I can't get over is his overly rude possessiveness when he's plagued with jealousy, he just doesn't care to sugar coat anything even if to his bestest buddies Rheung & Sri Yot. You can almost expect him pee a circle around her in the sand!!

The music & intimacy of their conversation as they watched the outdoor play is surely one of the most romantic scenes in the movie.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Most days you can find the real Date in @Rachfull 's basement. Not sure if he's chained though haha.

Love that scene!! That's one of the many daring things he does openly which I of course marvel - given the understanding that Ayutthaya's society isn't used to that sort of caveman's public affection. You can tell by the servants' faces (Prik/Juang) their alarm - it's just not done! But what I can't get over is his overly rude possessiveness when he's plagued with jealousy, he just doesn't care to sugar coat anything even if to his bestest buddies Rheung & Sri Yot. You can almost expect him pee a circle around her in the sand!!

The music & intimacy of their conversation as they watched the outdoor play is surely one of the most romantic scenes in the movie.
Haha I’m wifey #42 and I haven’t even had my time with Samee yet. I’m sure that basement has chains but for other usage as well. :risas3:

I love it whenever he gets jealous of her. I also adore the fact that he never took it out on her physically. He only made subtle threats or jabs against her verbally whenever he can’t control his jealousy anymore. :aaaaa: I would like to see them play in a more modernized lakorn to see how much more chemistry they will be able to feed us with.:love: