[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Why I feel so out of place here:confused12:. Everyone seems know everything about lakorns, actors, actresses while all I know is just BPS and the crews in it. Sighhhh, so much to catch up esp Pope’s related :facepalm:. My only good thing is that I’m the only one who most faithful to samee, don’t feel for any actors so call hot guys here. Should I get a title for that hmmm, thinking hard ... any help highly appreciated :thumbup: (need to beat the already two titles that @Rachfull got in her siggie :risas3::risas3::risas3:)

Aww. Where's @KitKat516 @pangiaxiong and @lakornkiki ? I haven't heard from them in a while!!! Kit tueng na! (Miss you)
@lakornkiki busy with James Ji in every sense of the word at Game Saneha. @KitKat516 now full fledged doc & working? I think? @pangiaxiong ..... and @leemyis they are the best of our graphic artists - missing you too, girls.
Oh I miss my BPS gang too... Just a little busy on JT ship. I love Game Saneha....it was a Lakorn that I was looking forward to last year and JT does not disappoint. I even made a FMV for them last weekend.

I'll come back for BPS after na ja. xoxo

Rosi

Wifey #42
I still think I'm too low on this list. I am samee's number-one mia, after all.
LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 19

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull - If you think #28 is a #28 in-line wifey, go check her siggie
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @lamchieu
43) @HNA0
44) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
45)
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Good morning, everybody.....!!!!!!!! I love you all the BPS gang, yes I do!

Thanks, was it you @Falonglakorn who posted this song? But I know it's @DaoRisa who listens to it daily - like me.
Everytime I listen to the way it's sung & the tune the only person who comes to mind is so POR DATE. It's his song, his face, and that expression of him in his gold outfit falling in love with Kade. This piece will never leave me, am in love with song forever. Makes me believe in romance over and over.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E1xWRQwJA
WkYTB70km-8xhTe960R4pV9/view
Oh my....is he the real guy who sing this song?
I'm so in love with this song and you got it my dear @Rosi ..
Every morning when I drive to work and come back home in the evening, this song is with me all the way. Sooooooooo sweet! it's a touching song. And yes, Por Date face is pop up while the music is on....and on... Don't know when I'll have other songs to replace this from my heart... hope not)

CPY

GotomySin
Oh my....is he the real guy who sing this song?
I'm so in love with this song and you got it my dear @Rosi ..
Every morning when I drive to work and come back home in the evening, this song is with me all the way. Sooooooooo sweet! it's a touching song. And yes, Por Date face is pop up while the music is on....and on... Don't know when I'll have other songs to replace this from my heart... hope not)
No, the real guy is Pete Pol. He sang Bangrajan OST as well.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Thanks so much for translating @PBfan894 ! @Starsapphire and @milquety we have a movie date! heheeee girls let's all the Singapore team go together! And @CPY @wuzhangs so early like this, can you gather your Malaysian group & come down to Singapore we'll fill up the cinema!! Yayyyy
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlkjrWuBbI2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=p93e5tzrnru4

Hey girls, here are some news that P’Nong has answered in the newest interview:
- She is planning to hold fan meeting and mini concert for BPS, maybe this year.
- Abt the BPS movie, they will film next year and probably add more scenes abt the culture. The cast will remain the same as the drama.
- They’re talking with CH3 to hold the fan meeting but it can’t be done immediately because they have to wait their schedule, so we need to wait.
- Abt the Prom Likit, the novel will be released on October this year.
- She is so happy abt feedbacks of this drama and it’s no.1 trend on Twitter. They have changed 80% of the final ep.

But i want to see the movie right nowwww :aaaaa::angel10::cheer:
Ooh!! Hoping they could distribute the movie internationally in the name of spreading the interest in Thai culture! And surely, come to SG. :p

Haha, don't whine. But you know how fast @lamchieu @Mycthao they're catching up....
The numbers don't count - it's the strength how you swim. And you came late into the game anyway, when @Starsapphire went to give Pope (PERSONALLY) this card made by @milquety you haven't even thought of riding the samee your head's full of Mik then! You only joined us afterwards.

But okay to soften the blow we'll take it you're acknowledged as TOP SPOT THE HOTTEST WILDEST WIFEY same status as @phatman. Because you have access to choppers, rest of us don't. But you have to wrestle with @lakornkiki @neenavaj @PBfan894 and the rest..... (I only update the list)

Hey..... there are pretty hands and there are awkward hands. This below is @milquety 's & isn't her hand pretty!

View attachment 20186
Hahaha to be accurate, I got to see the samee in person too, but didn't get to hand the card to him personally. I did pass it to his sister.

Thank you, that's kinda an embarrassing thing to hear xD

I actually tried to join earlier so I could get my name on the card, but AF gave me trouble while I tried to make an account so I wasn't able to create it until about a week later...:sad6::sad6::sad6:

I'm wrestling with so many other wives, that's why I'm so aggressive... if you all just accepted defeat, I would quiet down :naughty2:
It's ok dear, you are the undisputed head pervert nevertheless. :p He has our address - I think he can't miss your flashy signature if he had ever been curious and checked this page out. :naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I also loved that scene, but for a different reason. I love quietly intimate scenes more than the big love confessions. Krathin buttoning Ram's coat is a way she shows that she cares about him. At the end of STT Pope buttons up Ploy's shirt for her (or at least he tries). It's just a small way of showing affection.

I also like to think that that scene made Ram start to realize that even if Krathin wouldn't directly tell him she loved him and be as open with her feelings as he was, he needed to start looking at her actions more than her words. Then he would know she did love him back.

Yes I'm a sucker for that kind of afection too. I also loved that scene in STT because Kaung just sat there allowing him to do it proving they're wife and husband.

Anyway I finished the lakorn. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I really like it DESPITE Pupae and her fam's random appearances. I didn't like how they ended things the way they did because I wanted to see justice by law. However, if you think about it that's how Karma works. The fact that the baddies all killed eachother makes best sense. I wanted lawyer Tot to face the law though considering his profession. Also, I was a little upset they all let Putkrong slide with the drugging of Khun Phra. Especially Ram who only cared about Krathin not telling him the truth. I wish he'd taken the time to investigate for Krathin. He could at least get something from Soi.

The finale was good, but it could've been better. I felt there was alot of room to add little details because all the scenes felt super slow and extended.

Pope and Diana had great chemistry, again to my surprise! Haha. Diana was stiff, but tolerable. Of Pope's other leading ladies Diana is definitely one of his tops. He was literally all over her. His embraces were very tight and he didn't look awkward. Haha.

The OST gets 10/10 for me. Even before watching the lakorn I've had the two songs on my playlist. Haha. My feels when listening to the songs will definitely feel different. . .more heartache. :(

Sigh. Anyway I'm having major withdrawals from everything right now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It'd better be in reality because in my dreams I was an unshowered, sullen, shy little human who could barely speak to the literal MAN OF MY DREAMS

I still haven't gotten over it...:facepalm:
It's not meant to be girl. It's not meant to be. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually tried to join earlier so I could get my name on the card, but AF gave me trouble while I tried to make an account so I wasn't able to create it until about a week later...:sad6::sad6::sad6:

I'm wrestling with so many other wives, that's why I'm so aggressive... if you all just accepted defeat, I would quiet down :naughty2:

Come to think of it, I think JJ was my first samee... :risas3: He was the first Thai actor I followed closely. Though I had flings with Toomtam, Weir, Mike, and even Sean :confused12:
Oh yeah, and Mik :risas3:
But then I met Pope and I forgot every other actor I've never met... except Mik :thumbup:
Yeah why don't you just go back to JJ. Heard he's quite popular in Game Sanaeha Hahhaa.

It's hard when I'm in the same thread as YOU and @phatman :risas3::risas3:
Sorry not sorry. Muahaha.

Aww. Where's @KitKat516 @pangiaxiong and @lakornkiki ? I haven't heard from them in a while!!! Kit tueng na! (Miss you)
Busy with Mr. JJ. Haha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmuF5jACmS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m0a36sa77mh
I'm gonna go cry now... I'm so jealous of these women... samee why can't you come to the US and visit me???:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
No fair!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes I'm sure @phatman would gladly distract the samee while I showered... :risas3: I think I'll just summon my friends who keep saying Pope isn't hot. At least then I know they won't steal him while I shower
Not my fault samee likes me more. XP

Why I feel so out of place here:confused12:. Everyone seems know everything about lakorns, actors, actresses while all I know is just BPS and the crews in it. Sighhhh, so much to catch up esp Pope’s related :facepalm:. My only good thing is that I’m the only one who most faithful to samee, don’t feel for any actors so call hot guys here. Should I get a title for that hmmm, thinking hard ... any help highly appreciated :thumbup: (need to beat the already two titles that @Rachfull got in her siggie :risas3::risas3::risas3:)
Haha. I will give you props for your loyalty. Hahaha.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Don’t worry, you’ll catch on quick. Once you learn of the other Thai actors, I’m sure your heart will be swayed too. Haha Pope isn’t my first, but he won’t be my last either. :risas3::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
"Head Samee Thief" :risas3::risas3: jk jk

The knowledge comes with time, @lamchieu . Just be patient

Last edited: