[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So maybe LRT isn't that bad after all? ;) I loved that-- we finally see that Ram really doesn't selfishly love Krathin, he just loves her. He loves her so much he's willing to give her up if that's what it takes for her to be happy
No. I love it. Hehe. Even though it has It's downside overall I still love it. My second favorite Pope lakorn of all time. . .out of like 3. HahHa. Jk jk. Samee needs to make lots of lakorns for me to watch!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I still think I'm too low on this list. I am samee's number-one mia, after all.
Haha, don't whine. But you know how fast @lamchieu @Mycthao they're catching up....
The numbers don't count - it's the strength how you swim. And you came late into the game anyway, when @Starsapphire went to give Pope (PERSONALLY) this card made by @milquety you haven't even thought of riding the samee your head's full of Mik then! You only joined us afterwards.

But okay to soften the blow we'll take it you're acknowledged as TOP SPOT THE HOTTEST WILDEST WIFEY same status as @phatman. Because you have access to choppers, rest of us don't. But you have to wrestle with @lakornkiki @neenavaj @PBfan894 and the rest..... (I only update the list)

Hey..... there are pretty hands and there are awkward hands. This below is @milquety 's & isn't her hand pretty!

upload_2018-7-24_13-37-17.jpeg

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Favorite Pra'nang Moment #8

*SILENCE*
View attachment 20180 View attachment 20179 View attachment 20178 View attachment 20177
I really like this scene because this is the kind of thing I like to see. When the girl goes after the guy. He's got a legit reason to be upset at her and she tries her best to make up to him. They meet eachother in the room and she just quietly goes up to him and buttons up his shirt like the good wife she is and he just stands there allowing her to do so even though he's mad.
I also loved that scene, but for a different reason. I love quietly intimate scenes more than the big love confessions. Krathin buttoning Ram's coat is a way she shows that she cares about him. At the end of STT Pope buttons up Ploy's shirt for her (or at least he tries). It's just a small way of showing affection.

I also like to think that that scene made Ram start to realize that even if Krathin wouldn't directly tell him she loved him and be as open with her feelings as he was, he needed to start looking at her actions more than her words. Then he would know she did love him back.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, don't whine. But you know how fast @lamchieu @Mycthao they're catching up....
The numbers don't count - it's the strength how you swim. And you came late into the game anyway, when @Starsapphire went to give Pope (PERSONALLY) this card made by @milquety you haven't even thought of riding the samee your head's full of Mik then! You only joined us afterwards.

But okay to soften the blow we'll take it you're acknowledged as TOP SPOT THE HOTTEST WILDEST WIFEY same status as @phatman. Because you have access to choppers, rest of us don't. But you have to wrestle with @lakornkiki @neenavaj @PBfan894 and the rest..... (I only update the list)

Hey..... there are pretty hands and there are awkward hands. This below is @milquety 's & isn't her hand pretty!

View attachment 20186
I actually tried to join earlier so I could get my name on the card, but AF gave me trouble while I tried to make an account so I wasn't able to create it until about a week later...:sad6::sad6::sad6:

I'm wrestling with so many other wives, that's why I'm so aggressive... if you all just accepted defeat, I would quiet down :naughty2:

Come to think of it, I think JJ was my first samee... :risas3: He was the first Thai actor I followed closely. Though I had flings with Toomtam, Weir, Mike, and even Sean :confused12:
Oh yeah, and Mik :risas3:
But then I met Pope and I forgot every other actor I've never met... except Mik :thumbup:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

View attachment 20186
Aww. Where's @KitKat516 @pangiaxiong and @lakornkiki ? I haven't heard from them in a while!!! Kit tueng na! (Miss you)