[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It'd better be in reality because in my dreams I was an unshowered, sullen, shy little human who could barely speak to the literal MAN OF MY DREAMS

I still haven't gotten over it...:facepalm:
Hey Rachfull, you know how Kade had that dream where her mum & nana both visited her? Next time can you concentrate hard (I think the Arjaan said if you meditate magical things can happen) so at least @phatman & me can be there? We'll make sure he won't leave the room until you finish your shower.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pretty sure this has been posted before, but I'll post it again because it's worth seeing again.

Also did you guys see Prang's English interview? She was on Loukgolf's show (pause while I realize that I know more Thai TV shows than American TV shows :facepalm:):
Oh wowwww look at that siggie change. I'm surprised at your restraint - it isn't up in neon

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I actually tried to join earlier so I could get my name on the card, but AF gave me trouble while I tried to make an account so I wasn't able to create it until about a week later...:sad6::sad6::sad6:

I'm wrestling with so many other wives, that's why I'm so aggressive... if you all just accepted defeat, I would quiet down :naughty2:

Come to think of it, I think JJ was my first samee... :risas3: He was the first Thai actor I followed closely. Though I had flings with Toomtam, Weir, Mike, and even Sean :confused12:
Oh yeah, and Mik :risas3:
But then I met Pope and I forgot every other actor I've never met... except Mik :thumbup:
You're so sweet & docile sometimes I don't know what to do with you.
But Sean? SEAN????? Sean of the eyebrows?? haha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pretty sure this has been posted before, but I'll post it again because it's worth seeing again.

Also did you guys see Prang's English interview? She was on Loukgolf's show (pause while I realize that I know more Thai TV shows than American TV shows :facepalm:):
No! I haven't seen it with the English subs! So thank you my dearest, hottest, beautiful girl wife number 1/2 of samee Pope, rachfull

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You're so sweet & docile sometimes I don't know what to do with you.
But Sean? SEAN????? Sean of the eyebrows?? haha
I only pretend to be docile to lull people into a false sense of security... How do you think I caught the samee? :naughty2:

And yes, Sean of the eyebrows :facepalm: I saw him in Leh Ratree and I liked him, even if I still can't understand why people kept calling him "lor maak" (very handsome) :risas3: No matter how hard I try I just can't see it... But he was pretty cute in Boys' Paradise

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Rachfull, you know how Kade had that dream where her mum & nana both visited her? Next time can you concentrate hard (I think the Arjaan said if you meditate magical things can happen) so at least @phatman & me can be there? We'll make sure he won't leave the room until you finish your shower.
Yes I'm sure @phatman would gladly distract the samee while I showered... :risas3: I think I'll just summon my friends who keep saying Pope isn't hot. At least then I know they won't steal him while I shower

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh I just had to watch Mik struggle through a kiss scene... Poor baby, he tried so hard... I guess I need to give him a few more lessons. I don't usually kiss like the French (except with the head samee), but I do kiss like the Americans with my other samees :naughty2:

Thank goodness for October Sonata to take my mind off of it!:thumbup:

Last edited: