[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Favorite Pra'nang Moment #8

*SILENCE*
Screenshot_2018-07-23-20-58-05-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-23-20-58-21-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-23-20-58-32-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-23-20-58-54-1.png
I really like this scene because this is the kind of thing I like to see. When the girl goes after the guy. He's got a legit reason to be upset at her and she tries her best to make up to him. They meet eachother in the room and she just quietly goes up to him and buttons up his shirt like the good wife she is and he just stands there allowing her to do so even though he's mad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That whole convo was weird. So after Kade was explaining to Mae Janward about possible health conditions Khun Loong may have had. Janward was already looking in the direction of Khun P and Khun P happened to look in their direction and Janward said "I feel bad for Khun P Date" and Kade gave her a look. Then Janward said "don't look at me with those eyes, i love my husband more than anyone else".

Weird to me, because I didn't get why Kade looked at Janward like that lol I mean all she said was "I feel sorry for Khun P Date" it's normal to feel that way for someone who's lost someone, right? Lol
Yeah, maybe someone can explain. Haha. I mean you've explained it, but like I still don't get why??? Hahaha.

View attachment 20169

We should make an album “50 shades of samee” :risas3::risas3::risas3:
50 Shades of Na HEHEH. I'm sorry I actually like the nickname Na for Mr. Tanawat.

Oh no, I cried at this car scene too! I was hoping that wasn't the chain, and he can't be returning it to her - can he??! NO!! At least keep something of hers so she'll know how much she means to him. But he gave it anyway, and she took it. I wanted her to protest because I want him to know how much she cares too. I cried so much. And those words he said it's so touching; it's painful.
Yeah I cried so hard. Nothing hurts more than a love that can't continue.

Lol I'm right here. 3 days late! Hahahaha sorry hubby's (hot got) been keeping me busy :naughty2: jk. I wish!
What you been doing with samee #2?? Hahah.

Pee Mak was too hilarious! What with their unintentional funky hairstyles & the 4 crazy friends, it's also Mario at his best! Heyy but I'm surprised you don't mind watching Mai hehe. BPS would rival this I hope! Travel agents would be selling tickets outside the theatres "Who wants to go to Ayutthaya?" trips
Hahah. I was surprised myself. I still don't like her, but the movie was too funny that I didn't mind her. I love Mak and his buds they were the highlight.

Hi @phatman, so far no one's giving subs for that long conversation between Kosa Ban, Kade & Date where she's from?
No, but it should be in the original run.
Hahhahaahhaha omg. Will you and @phatman stop with your samee's awkward hands?! Lmfao
NO! Never! Hahahhaa.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha. Our weak spot.

Gonna read in details later!

For now just gonna upload these pics real quick!
Favorite Pra'nang Moment #5 & #6

"I'll protect all that belongs to you, including myself."
View attachment 20118
View attachment 20119
View attachment 20120
View attachment 20121
I was pleasantly surprised this horse ride came so early. Ram was super mean, but the moment he knew he was gonna be away he didn't hesitate to let her know a bit of his feelings. And his awkward hand actually worked in here because Ram is still a young kid. It expresses his shy cute puppy love very well. And Krathin not playing hard to get makes it all the better.

"England is only a palm length away."
View attachment 20122
View attachment 20123
View attachment 20124
View attachment 20125
The beautiful lighting in the back illuminates their budding romance so perfectly. As Ram slowly takes his hand away and gently glides his fingers along hers I had butterflies all over.
That's what he did, @phatman - going near her the first chance he could. She was cleaning the trays when Mae Nim was out shopping & he awkwardly (!!) pretended to sit around waiting. She asked why he's there & he very gruffly said "Why? I can't sit where I please?" His eyes they're very expressive in his desperation, wanting, but his face looks snobbish & haughty as usual when she catches him! It an unbelievable piece of acting you could see him jumping on the spot inside while externally he's like "I can't stand to be anywhere around you" hehe....

That scene with the atlas is beautiful; I love it. They caught the lighting & mood perfectly, they were as close as they can be. It's kind of sad because how much you call it, they were forcibly separated - it came too fast, too soon. And as "kids" Ram can't make any sort of undying commitment, this is the best he could do to remind her where he'll be.

About his hands "accidentally" touching hers, he did the same in that movie with Mew as the childcare teacher. He was simply moving his hand away from the page, and brushed against hers. My hackles went on the rise!! My heart jumped & wished that he did a lot more! Like I want him to be with Kratin here.

But one of the other moving scenes of the nature of a "kid" & living under the edict of adults is when Than Chai looked at him learning to ride the horse; he was desperately trying! Than Chai himself was visited by Kratin's mum & now realised why he's been invited to race. Both men are resolved in wanting to save Kratin but Alex Rendell's depth in playing this character his face is so full of emotions it's just sad to see. Both men's reaction to Kratin is done differently but it shows no less how they both love her. Sniff.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok in episode 38 part 1, after his brother left.. when khun p and kade are in white sitting in front of the mirror.. they were talking about her being pregnant. Was this not in the original?

I mean I know the scene was, but the conversation? I just remembered the part about him saying he'll love her no matter how big she is. But not the pregnant part... lol
Yeah they talked about her pregnancy in the original too.

View attachment 20175
This one sealed the deal for me. He’s such a looker. :love:
Samee #3! Woot woot! Haha. He was the reason I started BPS immediately. Otherwise I would've just waited until everything came out. Haha.

Hopefully Weir will give Bella a few pointers :facepalm: Seriously, doesn't it bother Weir just a little bit that he's known for good kiss scenes and his girlfriend's are almost cringey? :risas3::risas3:

Or they could just let Pope take the lead :naughty2: still haven't gotten over him in October Sonata :love:
She IS cringy! haha. Not just almost. Haha.
Girl you make me wanna go watch that scene. . . again. HAHA.

Look at those rodent teeth! Hahaha.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Did they speak of it?? Pregnancy? Then no! So what was it that's said? Please help translate, thanks.
The only thing they did was talk that he loves the person she is, not the exterior, or he would have married Karakade when she first came. So if she's so fat until he can't hold her, that's still ok.
Ok, so he comes in and put his arm around her and hand on tummy because there's a baby in there!!!

Khun P: are you still feeling nauseous/dizzy?
Kade: no, but i feel bloated, chunky. Idk how to explain it.
Khun P: what do you mean? You're pregnant and right now you're gaining weight nicely..

(I tried to translate, but it went something along that line. The translation is a bit off coz i cant find the right words in English lol)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's what he did, @phatman - going near her the first chance he could. She was cleaning the trays when Mae Nim was out shopping & he awkwardly (!!) pretended to sit around waiting. She asked why he's there & he very gruffly said "Why? I can't sit where I please?" His eyes they're very expressive in his desperation, wanting, but his face looks snobbish & haughty as usual when she catches him! It an unbelievable piece of acting you could see him jumping on the spot inside while externally he's like "I can't stand to be anywhere around you" hehe....

That scene with the atlas is beautiful; I love it. They caught the lighting & mood perfectly, they were as close as they can be. It's kind of sad because how much you call it, they were forcibly separated - it came too fast, too soon. And as "kids" Ram can't make any sort of undying commitment, this is the best he could do to remind her where he'll be.

About his hands "accidentally" touching hers, he did the same in that movie with Mew as the childcare teacher. He was simply moving his hand away from the page, and brushed against hers. My hackles went on the rise!! My heart jumped & wished that he did a lot more! Like I want him to be with Kratin here.

But one of the other moving scenes of the nature of a "kid" & living under the edict of adults is when Than Chai looked at him learning to ride the horse; he was desperately trying! Than Chai himself was visited by Kratin's mum & now realised why he's been invited to race. Both men are resolved in wanting to save Kratin but Alex Rendell's depth in playing this character his face is so full of emotions it's just sad to see. Both men's reaction to Kratin is done differently but it shows no less how they both love her. Sniff.
Haha. You are always so eloquent in your writing! I love it! Haha. Although Ram isn't my ideal pra'ek I do like how they developed his character from an arrogant, childish, spoiled little brat to a loving, caring, still childish little husband. Hehe.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Rosi @Rachfull
So close to the finale!

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #7

"Our life is like a river that cannot flow backwards."

View attachment 20164 View attachment 20165 View attachment 20166 View attachment 20167

Yes it is a very sad scene , but I thought the content was beautiful. Ram made the biggest sacrifice of his life so that he could fulfill his father's last wish. When he said some items when you recieve at the right time and right place it'll mean alot, but if it's just a little too late it won't mean anything, I literally bursted out into tears. I thought he became a big boy in this scene. Krathin quietly wiping away her tears, while Ram holds back his was so heart wrenching!
So maybe LRT isn't that bad after all? ;) I loved that-- we finally see that Ram really doesn't selfishly love Krathin, he just loves her. He loves her so much he's willing to give her up if that's what it takes for her to be happy

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
If you don't you can always hope you get reborn into a few months in the past so you can pre-order your box set.

Oh, and meet an ultra-handsome sexy samee while you're at it :thumbup::risas3:
Hahahhahaa i know right. Let me reborn and go back to March when I was in Thailand and go find my hubby, Got.. lol (while praying my boyfriend doesn't strangle me hahaah)

But really, i hope they have more copies later so i can order lol

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh woww that's wonderful news CPY! More & more are watching BPS. Ok, I've updated to 104 the latest here for everyone. Which means Singapore & Malaysia we can fill up the theatres!!

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 18

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @lamchieu
43) @HNA0
44) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
45)
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)
I still think I'm too low on this list. I am samee's number-one mia, after all.