[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
HEHE. I LOVE LOVE IT TO DEATH!

ON LRT!!!
I'm so sorry to spoil the BPS fever here. BUT WTF RAM SLEPT WITH THAT WITCH IN ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? Oh god. I regret saying I want an experienced Pope. . . it hurts like crap! Now I understand why everyone kept quiet about Ram and his engagement with Pupae because Ram is at fault! Oh lord. . .I feel so hurt for Kratin. Now I will understand Kratin's hesitance. Anyway, why is Ram so happy. Why isn't he questioning why he was wanted dead. . . ?
That's what you meant when you said he made mistakes.
This is why lakorn women need to keep their love interests on tighter leashes... let them run free without ever voicing your feelings, and they'll go do something rash that you'll both regret.

But yeah Ram was a total idiot but at least he tries to make up for it. And he doesn't try to hide it from Kratin either. I still feel bad for him though, he was trying to move on from Kratin because all the signals she was sending him told him she wasn't interested at all. Plus that witch interfered... not sure if you're there yet.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Well they should've made it clear in the lakorn! Haha. Why confuse people like that.
I mean... they ended up cutting it out, didn't they? So they don't have all the context for it when they put it back in without some kind of explanation scene to accompany it. It's to be expected.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I watched the last ep.... it was everything I could want and more :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

1) that KaDate montage was a little too cheesy for me... too much of a lakorn stereotype.

2) As much as I LOVE the family scenes, I can see why they cut them out of the original run: they kinda disrupt the flow of the episode. But it's GREAT in the rerun because we don't have to worry about plot flow anymore, just KaDate fam :aaaaa:

3) YAY an explanation for why Date magically had his youngest daughter on his lap in the background of one scene. She came and climbed on to give Daddy a kiss!

4) Maree's youngest(?) son looks like a young Alex Rendell...:risas3:

5) How does Kade look older??? It doesn't look like they changed anything about Bella except her hair. And yet she still looks older. She just has this mature look on her face, even her smile is a little subdued from the classic Kade smile
Pope's kinda the same. Except in his case he's just acting his age :risas3:

6) The scene with Kade in the mango tree... Oh how I wish they hadn't cut that from the OG run. We see that our Kade, one husband and four kids later, is still our beloved, incorrigible Kadesurang. She might mellow slightly with age, but she never completely loses her spunk. And Date never tires of her spunk-- as shown by how he handles finding her in the mango tree. No yelling, just calm.

7) I still want poor Joi to find love... will no woman love him??? Joi, I have a really cute friend I could set you up with...:risas3:

SO HAPPY with all the extended scenes, SO SAD the drama's actually 100% over now. It's been so amazing from start to finish, and only gets better with each viewing. I hope it continues to gain popularity internationally so the world can see the best Thailand has to offer :icon12:

What if I'm not into lakorns anymore by the time PL comes out? Can somebody from our crew come beat me with Kade's pillow until I agree to watch?
Yeah. Those scenes are simply fan service, but I don't care in this rerun since that was all I looked forward to. Haha.

Same. I'm worried too. I imagine myself getting into Kdramas in a year or two.

I think it's the script...yeah they could make it clearer. But whatever this lakorn is beyond amazing and it is more than what we asked for.

Thats funny whenever we discuss about LSP...it reminds me of how innocent we are:naughty2:

I mean... they ended up cutting it out, didn't they? So they don't have all the context for it when they put it back in without some kind of explanation scene to accompany it. It's to be expected.
They must've not filmed the scene. Haha.
I actually love the montage! I love the humming song. I was hoping they'd play the whole thing without any background voice, but urgh.

This is why lakorn women need to keep their love interests on tighter leashes... let them run free without ever voicing your feelings, and they'll go do something rash that you'll both regret.

But yeah Ram was a total idiot but at least he tries to make up for it. And he doesn't try to hide it from Kratin either. I still feel bad for him though, he was trying to move on from Kratin because all the signals she was sending him told him she wasn't interested at all. Plus that witch interfered... not sure if you're there yet.
I'm at the part after Ram breaks the engagement with Pupae. Why are they adding in some more drama that's not related to the central drama at all??? Wtf is Pupae and her dad's importance. They show up midway and steal the thunder. I need my dose of Putkrong. Hahaha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Same. I'm worried too. I imagine myself getting into Kdramas in a year or two.
Don't do it @phatman! Don't go to the dark side!!!
:risas3::risas3::risas3:I moved to lakorns from Kdramas... Idk why I just don't like modern Kdramas anymore. I like the older ones better. I guess the new ones are too mainstream now so I had to find something more obscure :facepalm::risas3:

I'm at the part after Ram breaks the engagement with Pupae. Why are they adding in some more drama that's not related to the central drama at all??? Wtf is Pupae and her dad's importance. They show up midway and steal the thunder. I need my dose of Putkrong. Hahaha.
I never said I didn't skip parts of LRT... near the end I skipped every Putkrong scene because I got so fed up with her...Fortunately the unnecessary drama you're talking about ends pretty quickly

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
More Episode 40 PhatCaps!!

Date looks freaking amazingly good in this shot. The angle and the way he's swallowing his drink. Mmmmm.
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-37-08-1.png

Only Kadesurang will do something like this in public. . .
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-37-19-1.png

. . .but refuse this. Feeling upset. Haha.
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-37-58-1.png

I loooove this smile!
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-37-42-2.png

Kade is smitten by her hubby!!
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-37-50-1.png

Yes they both look exactly the same, but the way they carry themselves they have a mature aura.
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-40-37-1.png

Finally, I love how they captured the whole living room in this shot. This is what you call a family!!
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-43-20-1.png

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Watching BPS with my parents is fun. My dad loves the title song so much.
My mom immitated Pope's awkward hand guesture:pancarta: ....rofl...I couldn't stop laughing.
Hahahahaha. Even your mom notices it!!!?? We love the awkward hand!

Don't do it @phatman! Don't go to the dark side!!!
:risas3::risas3::risas3:I moved to lakorns from Kdramas... Idk why I just don't like modern Kdramas anymore. I like the older ones better. I guess the new ones are too mainstream now so I had to find something more obscure :facepalm::risas3:

I never said I didn't skip parts of LRT... near the end I skipped every Putkrong scene because I got so fed up with her...Fortunately the unnecessary drama you're talking about ends pretty quickly
I don't want to either. All my men do not have anything out so thank god. Haha.

Hahaha. You itch. How dare you skip in a samee lakorn. Surprisingly I haven't skipped anything.
Good. I want it to end now. Pupae is freaking annoying.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
More Episode 40 PhatCaps!!

Date looks freaking amazingly good in this shot. The angle and the way he's swallowing his drink. Mmmmm.
View attachment 19914

Only Kadesurang will do something like this in public. . .
View attachment 19915

. . .but refuse this. Feeling upset. Haha.
View attachment 19918

I loooove this smile!
View attachment 19916

Kade is smitten by her hubby!!
View attachment 19917

Yes they both look exactly the same, but the way they carry themselves they have a mature aura.
View attachment 19920

Finally, I love how they captured the whole living room in this shot. This is what you call a family!!
View attachment 19921
I loved how Date swooped in for a kiss :aaaaa: He's usually soooooo uptight about PDA, not even letting Kade touch his face when his mother was in the room with them. It's so wonderful to see that our samee grows more openly affectionate with time, even if he is still uptight about PDA.

Also Pope's eyesex appears to improve with age :love:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahahaha. Even your mom notices it!!!?? We love the awkward hand!

I don't want to either. All my men do not have anything out so thank god. Haha.

Hahaha. You itch. How dare you skip in a samee lakorn. Surprisingly I haven't skipped anything.
Good. I want it to end now. Pupae is freaking annoying.
If skipping is what it takes for me to stick it out to the end of a samee lakorn, I will skip :celebrate16: That's the ONLY reason I was able to finish SJ-- I skipped through the last four episodes because the drama was dragging so much and I was just done by then :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Honestly the drama would've been fine without Pupae. There was enough drama coming from Ram/Kratin, thief daddy, dead daddy, and bratty mom to be getting on with. Pupae always felt superfluous to me, even for a nang rai :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If skipping is what it takes for me to stick it out to the end of a samee lakorn, I will skip :celebrate16: That's the ONLY reason I was able to finish SJ-- I skipped through the last four episodes because the drama was dragging so much and I was just done by then :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Honestly the drama would've been fine without Pupae. There was enough drama coming from Ram/Kratin, thief daddy, dead daddy, and bratty mom to be getting on with. Pupae always felt superfluous to me, even for a nang rai :risas3:
I didn't skip SJ either! Haha. You shall be demoted from your position. Hahaha.

Yeah she is totally unnecessary. They need to get rid of her soon. To add to all that drama they have a war going on too! I don't think the war is necessary either. Everything built up sooo well up until episode 10. Tell me it's going to get better.

Olivia_q

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! Can anyone let me know who’s the actor for the character Thun Ork Luang? The guy who hangs out with Ruerng and P’or Date, and who has this dark mustache and beard. I cannot find any details on this guy. Thankssss

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
I deciphered some but I had to assume a lot based on context so let's see if I get any of this right...
He said there's no need to "luang." Can't remember what that means. He might've also said there's no need to worry?

Saying he likes a girl with "na wan" (sweet face) (thanks to Padiwaradda for teaching me what that means :risas3:)

If the girl appears "raeng" Pope die :risas3: something along those lines

So raeng on the outside, but her heart is cute and sweet

They asked him to tell them the truth, would he rather marry one of them or a Korean girl??? (I heard the words but didn't understand enough of them to know what they said there)

They teased him about having a sister (not sure if they meant romantically or his actual sister)

Pope's more interested in "lin" as a bride than a sister

They asked the audience if they think to be Pope's girlfriends and they answered yes
The lady on his left told the audience that they shouldn't think to be Pope's girlfriends because SHE thinks to be his girlfriend :risas3::risas3::risas3: Oh my gosh

She should be his girlfriend because she's a good person, something else, the best, and that's her :risas3: Samee's so red here-- wonder how red he's turn if he saw our forum??? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Lady on far left said he's better off going Korean

We really need @Amata for this. Hopefully she'll come tell us where I was wrong
@Rachfull

The title of this video is “What type of girl that Pope Paae Taang”

Paae Taang = แพ้ทาง = have a weak point or spot, to make him weak, vulnerable, give in, not be able to resist.
So the title means “What type of girl that Pope like”

Here is what they were talking about. ( I have to use some Thai words to explain)

Chompu…What type of girl that you Paae Tang? Have you ever found any girls who made your knees weak?

Pope…......To be honest I used to find some but I could not win their hearts (Jeeb Mai Tid – จีบไม่ติด) My life is like that.

Kalamare.....What type of them?

Pope..... I cannot tell that. Sometimes aThai girl, sometimes half blood , and some look like Chinese .

Chompu…..If we do not take physical appearance, jut some habits or anything else.

Pope..…It must Raum (รวม). For me it must Raum like appearance, personality, habits etc. It must Raum Raum. I cannot explain.
Raum or Raum Raum means to put things (maybe same or different) together.

Pope continued.....Pom Chop Kon Raeeb Roi. = I like a neat girl
.............................Chop Raeeb Roi Tae Na Mai Reeb Roi = like (her) neat but (her) face is not neat. (Raeeb Roi = เรียบร้อย = neat)

Kalamare
.....Understand, understand, understand, look like she is Raeng (แรง) but inside is nice or Mai Raeng(ไม่แรง).

Pope
..... If find this, Pope dies. (He cannot resist, he likes her)

Kalamare... Understand, understand, looks sexy, hot but cute, has good heart and dharma in mind.

P’ Ma..... Have you ever had a broken heart?

Pope.....Always

Kalamare.....What a pity?

Chompu…. P’Ma is Raeng but she practice the Dharma also.(not sure Chompu meant to practice the Dharma or to do the merit)

P’Ma… We cannot look people just from the physical.

Kalamare…P’ Ma Pai Taum Guyaparp Ma (went to have her physical improved. It would mean plastic surgery)
Guyaparp = กายภาพ = Physical

Kalamare continued…She goes every week.

P’ Ma… I would like to tell you. If my life didn’t have to work with you both (Kalamare and Chompu), I wouldn’t have to go to Korea. Our ages are very different. Do you understand?

Karamare..So you haven’t met that person yet but you always say that you would like to have someone. You told your friend you would like to.

Pope….. Yes.

Kalamare..… What is your age?
Pope..… over 30.

P’ Ma….. It is ok.

Kalamare….. 36?

Pope….. You don’t have to tell that.

P’ Ma… Oh no, now people (maybe especially men) don’t look old. The older they are, the better they look, like Ar Ning (Khun Loong in Boubpae Sunniwas)

Kalamare..… You often say you would like to have a girlfriend. Aren’t you afraid that these girls would feel sorry? (The audients sitting in front of him)

Pope ..…I believe the fan club love me as an actor/artist, not the way of affair.

Kalamare….. Really??? Ask the audients.

The Audients……..

Chompu..... There was an audient said you had a high sex appeal .

Chompu..…Do you think of being Pope’s girlfriend? Ask the audients

Kalamare..…If there is one blessing that let you be Pope’s girlfriend, would you like to get it?

The Audients….Answer at the same time… “I would.”

Kalamare..…You just said you didn’t think. Who would not think? Not only you but also I think that.
.......................Listening from Pope interviewed, the girl that he likes is the one who likes to go to Wat (วัด) , to do merit, to be a good person, to be good at work. That is myself!!
........................But when he said the girl has to be cute, sexy and has a good figure, so that is not me.

P’ Ma… (Pope likes) Raeeb Roi but face is not Raeeb Roi, but yours (Kalamare’s face is all Raeep. Let’s go to Korea?

Raeep Roi = เรียบร้อย = neat, but Raeep = เรียบ = flat, plain

P’ Ma just made a joke from Thai words telling Kalamare letting her face get plastic surgery. That would make her face not Raeep and not Raeeb Roi also. She might win Pope’s heart.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi all

Muse fan sub had posted on FB an English subbed clip of the uncut scenes of the finale. :aaaaa:Not sure if posting the link here will risk it being taken down so you all make your way there to watch ok!

Btw, how did Kade's mum know that Kade is doing well in another realm with 4 kids? I can't remember her saying she's had a dream? Or was it telepathy? I've seen other reports saying that in the novel, she's seen an old photo of Kade living in the old Ayutthaya times? But I'm so glad there's closure for her n granny in the present time.
I get all chesty with tears again at the thought of her mum seeing an old photo of Kade living in the past. Isn't the very thought of that just so very sad? Kade's heartbreaking plea when she first arrived Ayutthaya & hated by everyone was, "Mom...Grandma.... Do you know where I am? I don't want to be here anymore...." But her mum doesn't know that. How the much she longs to see her daughter again, Kade is out there wishing for the same but fates had decreed they will never be in each other's lives again - and some things are just beyond what ordinary humans can do.

I don't know what's in the novel if her mum had that dream or its a telepathy. But knowing from Episode 4 that Kade actually died in the accident, I couldn't bear at all to watch Rheungrit as a monk because the entire of everything surrounding him is too hurting. I was crying a lot then so sometime in May I wrote my own painkiller on that one, a sort of closure for him. In my short story Kade's spirit left her broken body (after Prik whipped her), returned to her present & she met Rheungrit the monk; she met her family. To them all, it's as if they were together in a dream. But her happy life afterwards, married to Por Date, and of her children those future happenings were from journals she left in secret places in the temples of Ayutthaya. During that brief return she reminded Rheungrit of their dream to become archeologists, and if he knows where to look he will find written archives of her life where the fates have thrown her. She left trails which closes in on his every birthday, a present from someone divided by time.

So when I saw yesterday her mum telling granny not to be sad anymore, Kade's with someone she loves, she's married, with lovely children - those were the very same things I wrote! How she knew, by dream or whatever, it's vague here but the fact that she knows all the details right up to the children, it was like my contents of Kade's birthday journals to Rheungrit.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rachell

The title of this video is “What type of girl that Pope Paae Taang”

Paae Taang = แพ้ทาง = have a weak point or spot, to make him weak, vulnerable, give in, not be able to resist.
So the title means “What type of girl that Pope like”

Here is what they were talking about. ( I have to use some Thai words to explain)

Chompu…What type of girl that you Paae Tang? Have you ever found any girls who made your knees weak?

Pope…......To be honest I used to find some but I could not win their hearts (Jeeb Mai Tid – จีบไม่ติด) My life is like that.

Kalamare.....What type of them?

Pope..... I cannot tell that. Sometimes aThai girl, sometimes half blood , and some look like Chinese .

Chompu…..If we do not take physical appearance, jut some habits or anything else.

Pope..…It must Raum (รวม). For me it must Raum like appearance, personality, habits etc. It must Raum Raum. I cannot explain.
Raum or Raum Raum means to put things (maybe same or different) together.

Pope continued.....Pom Chop Kon Raeeb Roi. = I like a neat girl
.............................Chop Raeeb Roi Tae Na Mai Reeb Roi = like (her) neat but (her) face is not neat. (Raeeb Roi = เรียบร้อย = neat)

Kalamare
.....Understand, understand, understand, look like she is Raeng (แรง) but inside is nice or Mai Raeng(ไม่แรง).

Pope
..... If find this, Pope dies. (He cannot resist, he likes her)

Kalamare... Understand, understand, looks sexy, hot but cute, has good heart and dharma in mind.

P’ Ma..... Have you ever had a broken heart?

Pope.....Always

Kalamare.....What a pity?

Chompu…. P’Ma is Raeng but she practice the Dharma also.(not sure Chompu meant to practice the Dharma or to do the merit)

P’Ma… We cannot look people just from the physical.

Kalamare…P’ Ma Pai Taum Guyaparp Ma (went to have her physical improved. It would mean plastic surgery)
Guyaparp = กายภาพ = Physical

Kalamare continued…She goes every week.

P’ Ma… I would like to tell you. If my life didn’t have to work with you both (Kalamare and Chompu), I wouldn’t have to go to Korea. Our ages are very different. Do you understand?

Karamare..So you haven’t met that person yet but you always say that you would like to have someone. You told your friend you would like to.

Pope….. Yes.

Kalamare..… What is your age?
Pope..… over 30.

P’ Ma….. It is ok.

Kalamare….. 36?

Pope….. You don’t have to tell that.

P’ Ma… Oh no, now people (maybe especially men) don’t look old. The older they are, the better they look, like Ar Ning (Khun Loong in Boubpae Sunniwas)

Kalamare..… You often say you would like to have a girlfriend. Aren’t you afraid that these girls would feel sorry? (The audients sitting in front of him)

Pope ..…I believe the fan club love me as an actor/artist, not the way of affair.

Kalamare….. Really??? Ask the audients.

The Audients……..

Chompu..... There was an audient said you had a high sex appeal .

Chompu..…Do you think of being Pope’s girlfriend? Ask the audients

Kalamare..…If there is one blessing that let you be Pope’s girlfriend, would you like to get it?

The Audients….Answer at the same time… “I would.”

Kalamare..…You just said you didn’t think. Who would not think? Not only you but also I think that.
.......................Listening from Pope interviewed, the girl that he likes is the one who likes to go to Wat (วัด) , to do merit, to be a good person, to be good at work.
........................That is myself!! But when he said the girl has to be cute, sexy and has a good figure, so that is not me.

P’ Ma… (Pope likes) Raeeb Roi but face is not Raeeb Roi, but yours (Kalamare’s face) is all
Raeep. Let’s go to Korea?

Raeep Roi = เรียบร้อย = neat, but Raeep = เรียบ = flat, plain

P’ Ma just made a joke from Thai words telling Kalamare letting her face get plastic surgery. That would make her face not Raeep and not Raeeb Roi also. She might win Pope’s heart.
Yayy yayyyy Amata your're back!! Thanks for the translation you really lay it out with the Thai words and all that. I like the part which he says if the type of girl he wants exists, Pope dies! hehe.....

@Rachfull what farang are you that you can understand Thai? I'm so deflated @phatman 's good at it, and now you.... I'm so jealous. Woww you guys living in USA you're better at the Boran language watching from about 15,000 miles away

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol after reading Pope’s interview on Zaap...Hahahah...feel kind of sad for the dude, he sounds like he’s really bad at love or girls just can’t give him a break! He can’t win them over...lol if you can play the most romantic guy and second greatest Dad (Por date’s Dad wins 1st title) on television, you can certainly win over a Raeng/Not Raeng girl. Lol it is a matter of time and destiny.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I see LSP in MY dreams... :naughty2:

Except, you know, when I actually get to meet dream Pope one-on-one and I have to leave because I didn't even dream shower :facepalm:
It was your dream but I can't ever forget your that dream for you too ever. I was angry you didn't handled it properly. It's Destiny he's sent to you & you're not even like "hey, stay there while I change to something more comfortable :naughty2::naughty2:" but you said you're going to take a shower!! You don't know killjoy lines ehh?? Jeeze

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol after reading Pope’s interview on Zaap...Hahahah...feel kind of sad for the dude, he sounds like he’s really bad at love or girls just can’t give him a break! He can’t win them over...lol if you can play the most romantic guy and second greatest Dad (Por date’s Dad wins 1st title) on television, you can certainly win over a Raeng/Not Raeng girl. Lol it is a matter of time and destiny.
With guys like these, this can happen :

He'll get a Queen Control - because his eyes will sparkle the moment he's gotten the one but she'll recognise his need for her & use it against him. He's not hiding anything of his ideal these days & Queen Control is out there reading just like us; the moment he comes near she'll know how to push his buttons