[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
NOOOOOO it can't be over!!! BPS was never supposed to end :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: I watched part of the last ep just now and I'm SO happy they had more family scenes, and especially more Date-daughter scenes :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: They're so freaking adorable and Date is so HAWT as a mature, older man :love::love:

I'm so emotional rn. It's been such an adventure :sad6:
I don't want to let go, Rachfull. Don't forget you also promised FullCaps for ever and ever.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan FINAL!!!

Will I pass this test!!!!!?????

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- EVERYTHING! The whole thing. There were only a few scenes from the first cut!

Comments:
- I went through a roller coaster of emotions watching this finale. I'm happy and then I'm sad and then I'm angry! Happy because the scenes we've been waiting for finally arrived, sad because it's ending and then angry because they should've released this version in the original run!!
- Date must be the most affectionate father ever. His scenes with Mae Prang are my favorites! That father-daughter duo is officially my favorite parent-child duo in Thai lakorn. They look like a really fam! And obviously Date and Kade are my favorite husband-wife duo! Pope and Bella. . . I will miss you both dearly for a while. Huhuhu. I don't want Prom Likit anymore. I'm content with this ending, not the ending after the first ending, the first ending. Idk what to say. . . I'm still in tears. Happy tears. Yes I'm crazy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldDRZCjXag/?taken-by=popezaap

Did y'all see Pope's latest IG post!! It's like an indirect acknowledgement of international fans :crybaby2:
What are we to do waiting for him!?!?
He has no more projects to film this year!

Oh I spotted a thank you in vietnamese. Yayyyy he recognized us and hello there Pope’s wifey. Been here awhile but decided to scale all the pages before joining in. Right at the last night of rerun. Real emotional here. You guys are soooo hilarious to end stressful working days
Welcome!!! For worry though it has ended in Thailand it hasn't ended here. We are still hanging out! I still got my phatcaps!!!

How was the last episode?, I haven't seen it yet.
Great is an understatement. It's beyond amazing!

NOOOOOO it can't be over!!! BPS was never supposed to end :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: I watched part of the last ep just now and I'm SO happy they had more family scenes, and especially more Date-daughter scenes :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: They're so freaking adorable and Date is so HAWT as a mature, older man :love::love:

I'm so emotional rn. It's been such an adventure :sad6:
Same girl. Same. :(

Sooooo....did I miss something yalls? This is up to over 1000 pages! And there’s up to 40 episodes now?!?! I thought it ended already!?!?! Have I been living under a rock?

Um. You only missed 40 episodes of BPS' rerun. Hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So you haven't received yours? But that page is to Singapore it's not available!

Which reminds me!!!! @Starsapphire @milquety anytime you're going Thailand will you find this DVD in the shops? With English subs? Thanks.
No it's getting released today so I might not get it until the end of the montg.

Need to watch the last episode but I saw IG clips and omg... squeal!!!!

Wifey's - Please let the Samee know that HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A FAVORITE CHILD or Wife!!! :p catch you all later. :icon12:
Haha. Yes. Go catch up the finale is amazing!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
A sigh of happiness and sadness. It’s bittersweet to see this officially end. It’s been the best lakorn ever. The characters each were so beautifully crafted/written. I saw Pope’s post on IG and it made me emotional, realizing all great things must come to an end. Although I have faith in the cast and crew of PL, I still don’t know how I feel about PL. I feel BPS ended so well why bother to do a spin off to something so perfect...Channeling all the lakorns Gods, please make PL as perfect.

Btw, I was watching Pee Mak, movie with Mario and Davika. There was a scene in that film where Mai was bleeding and the friend was like “did she run out of coconut husk?” Lol!!! I thought of BPS instantly. BPS seriously is influential.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 40 PhatCaps!!!!!

Before I do our lovely OTP, I'm gonna start with our little father-daughter duo!

Date: Give me a kiss sweetie.
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-42-44-1.png

Prang: Me too.
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-43-00-1.png

Date: Daddy is very upset at you Mae Prang.
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-44-19-1.png

Prang: Mommy. . .
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-44-31-1.png

Kade: Not for long.
Screenshot_2018-07-20-18-44-40-1.png

To be continued. . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can I just say how beautiful Mae Kaew is!? Her demeanor is so elegant like a princess. While everyone is looking at Mae Prang, I was totally just looking at Mae Kaew.
She is elegant while Deun is cute! One question though, the kids age/physical appearance seem a little off don't you guys think? Haha. Malee's kids are the oldest and Kade's are the youngest, but. . . Malee's youngest looks younger than Reung and Rit. Haha.
Yohan and Jorge were born before Date went to France. Deun was born shortly after Date arrived from France, so she's at least 2 yrs younger than Malee's youngest son. Reung and Rit were born appx a year after Deun was born. . . and then the rest idk. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can I just say how beautiful Mae Kaew is!? Her demeanor is so elegant like a princess. While everyone is looking at Mae Prang, I was totally just looking at Mae Kaew.
I was too. I noticed her from the early peeks before the reruns. She's delicate, very elegant and pretty; they certainly chose the best girl to be casted as Kade & Date's eldest daughter. She hasn't spoken much but her vibes it's really something. It's also great that she's said to be Jumpa's favourite; for Jumpa to totally love all of Kade's children that's the best closure you can think of for this story.