[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I thought PrangJan's Nak Soo Tewada airs on the 19th??? It's airing on Friday then??? That means we get two more days of BPS?!?!?

I LURV my Namtarn, but yeah Diana is much better with Pope. She may be very young, but her face matches Pope more. Haha. Namtarn's face is too big and pretty. I also personally think Diana looks real good with the guy playing Nitthi! He is cute!
Namtarn is much much better with Ken. His maturity suits her very well, they were good together in that story where Ken owns a tea plantation & she was forced to sacrifice her boyfriend because of family.

That Nitthi & also the Alex Rendell character, they both look good with Kratin too. In this story when Ram gets jealous his forehead goes into a frown & he whines & whines hahahaaa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yayyyy was waiting for you to say that!! Anything Pope, Bella, BPS, BPS cast, Ayutthaya we'll still be here. @Starsapphire gets updates all the time of Pope events anyway.

We also have to find a way to pursue they make a GotBells movie quick!!

Weekdays 8pm & after midnight won't be the same again but at least we can now wait for the subbed reruns to be released - and go another marathon!!
Hahha. Yup. When will I get tired of BPS? Never! Hah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Namtarn is much much better with Ken. His maturity suits her very well, they were good together in that story where Ken owns a tea plantation & she was forced to sacrifice her boyfriend because of family.

That Nitthi & also the Alex Rendell character, they both look good with Kratin too. In this story when Ram gets jealous his forehead goes into a frown & he whines & whines hahahaaa
Yeah. Out of all her pra'eks she looks best with the two Ken's. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think he's super cute right now! He has just returned from England and he's this suphaburoot!!! I'm in love with this Ram. HEHE. His flirty eyes with Kratin gives me butterflies too! Not going to lie he has more chemistry with Diana than he does with Namtarn. Haha.
He was mean before but after his return he's kinder.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@DaoRisa - the thing about Pope. I was trying to pin what it is about him that's different from the other male stars which made me like him more. You know how that is when someone is an over zealous against another that just don't care? Pope is like that. Most stars preen and aims to look good all the time knowing that they're handsome; eg Great, Mario. They know they're goodlooking & I'm ok with that because they are handsome, and I really like Great! But Pope doesn't - all the time he's like unsure when he's put up on a pedestal, he's even shy, can't dance or model properly but when let loose he does just that - being himself, speaks whatever he likes. He doesn't measure his words & is spontaneous; still ordinary & don't act like he's a star. He's having lots of fun by being carefree. Take that pix of him in black! It's simple yet so attractive. He isn't trying hard at all. It's like seeing a guy suddenly discovering himself - "Hey, I'm said to be handsome? Am I that really? Man, I can't believe so many people love me Sis! (to his big sis) Oh, ok then, I'll play along since they want to dress me up!" Because he doesn't have the chiselled looks of Mik, or the statesque of Weir, or anything like Nadech; he just rose through the ranks over the years from being ordinary to this God everyone loves.
That's what makes him amazing & marvelous. Ehh hope I explained that right? I actually meant less is more.
I think you captured it perfectly! Most Thai stars are super down-to-Earth, especially compared to the utter insanity of American celebs :facepalm: But Pope is really like watching a totally normal guy doing famous people stuff. It doesn't go to his head at all

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He was mean before but after his return he's kinder.

Hehe. Before convincing myself to watch LRT I actually went through some FIN scenes. I'm excited to see how mature Kratin will get. Ram has gotten over his maturity, now I'm waiting for Kratin!

I think so, I think there are 40 episodes in total, I could be wrong.
Well I hope so!! We will find out tomorrow!

I think you captured it perfectly! Most Thai stars are super down-to-Earth, especially compared to the utter insanity of American celebs :facepalm: But Pope is really like watching a totally normal guy doing famous people stuff. It doesn't go to his head at all
. . . and he goes about his social life like nobodies business.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he's super cute right now! He has just returned from England and he's this suphaburoot!!! I'm in love with this Ram. HEHE. His flirty eyes with Kratin gives me butterflies too! Not going to lie he has more chemistry with Diana than he does with Namtarn. Haha.
I liked Ram a lot... he's cute and never quite loses his childishness, but he's still a gentleman.
Honestly he was a good husband to Kratin, even if he made mistakes like a normal human. But Kratin never gave that poor boy any love, and then she wonders why he gets jealous and upset :facepalm:
LRT gave me a hard time because I thought Ram, Alex, and even Ram's dad were all hot and
part of me wanted Kratin to end up with Alex because he was SO SWEET

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
For @Rachfull I believe you're just up or your wifi is now working or this the first you can sneak into the threads while at work. Is that handkerchief from you.

View attachment 19671
Oh trust me I left him with more than that handkerchief :naughty2:

I'm actually on vacay rn so I can't view the thread as frequently as usual. Still have wifi though, so I can keep @phatman and @lakornkiki from stealing MY samee away :p

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@DaoRisa - the thing about Pope. I was trying to pin what it is about him that's different from the other male stars which made me like him more. You know how that is when someone is an over zealous against another that just don't care? Pope is like that. Most stars preen and aims to look good all the time knowing that they're handsome; eg Great, Mario. They know they're goodlooking & I'm ok with that because they are handsome, and I really like Great! But Pope doesn't - all the time he's like unsure when he's put up on a pedestal, he's even shy, can't dance or model properly but when let loose he does just that - being himself, speaks whatever he likes. He doesn't measure his words & is spontaneous; still ordinary & don't act like he's a star. He's having lots of fun by being carefree. Take that pix of him in black! It's simple yet so attractive. He isn't trying hard at all. It's like seeing a guy suddenly discovering himself - "Hey, I'm said to be handsome? Am I that really? Man, I can't believe so many people love me Sis! (to his big sis) Oh, ok then, I'll play along since they want to dress me up!" Because he doesn't have the chiselled looks of Mik, or the statesque of Weir, or anything like Nadech; he just rose through the ranks over the years from being ordinary to this God everyone loves.
That's what makes him amazing & marvelous. Ehh hope I explained that right? I actually meant less is more.
Well said my dear @Rosi . I admire him since he first performed with Mew, and then with Ploy in Sami TeTra? And now in BPS he makes me love him even more. He's such a down to earth star!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I liked Ram a lot... he's cute and never quite loses his childishness, but he's still a gentleman.
Honestly he was a good husband to Kratin, even if he made mistakes like a normal human. But Kratin never gave that poor boy any love, and then she wonders why he gets jealous and upset :facepalm:
LRT gave me a hard time because I thought Ram, Alex, and even Ram's dad were all hot and
part of me wanted Kratin to end up with Alex because he was SO SWEET
Right now Kratin definitely does more of the jealousy. Haha. It's usually the guys that do the childish jealousy pout, but Ram controls it pretty well compared to Kratin. You know which couple I really like?? Nithi and Soisorn. Haha.

Ok gotta stay on topic!
Um. . .
I love this mature look of Pope!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVt-6EAjEB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1grsxcj7u4b5d

Rosi

Wifey #42
Right now Kratin definitely does more of the jealousy. Haha. It's usually the guys that do the childish jealousy pout, but Ram controls it pretty well compared to Kratin. You know which couple I really like?? Nithi and Soisorn. Haha.

Ok gotta stay on topic!
Um. . .
I love this mature look of Pope!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVt-6EAjEB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1grsxcj7u4b5d
Me too!! For a father of 4, he's rakish!!

upload_2018-7-18_14-42-48.png

He reminds me of that Lambert Wilson with Brooke Shields

Off Topic : I like Kratin & Ram's first dance. When he's mad he made the fastest swing done on a dance partner! Have you seen that yet? haha

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid