[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Kade kinda doubted Date after the death of Khun Loong. Janward assured Kade that she only loves her own husband more than anyone else. Then Kade said, Reung also loves you the same way.
But why is Kade upset? Oh, maybe can understand this - Date never cleared up about Janward, and Janward had the impression Kade is Rheung's initial love? So both sides clarified now.
The LSP scene was extended by one line too. Kade tells Date to "Get up" and he just nestles further into the pillow

Ugh even if Bella's to shy to kiss Pope back she could at least look like she LIKES the kiss. She kinda screws up her face into this really awkward, grossed out expression:
View attachment 19510
Pope's convincing, Bella really isn't :facepalm:
She's taken by surprise that's what it is. She's not disgusted. She wants to play upperhand but he got in first?

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Whoa! Ya I think Joi served for both siblings. Kade wanted to stop Sriprat, but no use. He will be executed.
That's a long conversation they're having & wasn't in the original. He's like putting the happiness/safety of his mum, brother & sister-in-law into Joi's hands - a big responsibility to a young servant. If only it's explained why this is so. I didn't know what it was he gave Joi but afterwards it's a poem opened by Kade. Did he asked Joi to give to Kade? But why Kade & not his own brother Por Date? I wish I know what the poem says. It seems to rhyme when Kade was reading it.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #38

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Joi and Sriprat chatting as Sriprat gets ready to leave.
- Phra Phetchracha and Luang Sorasak talking in their elephant training ground.
- Kade missing Khun Loong and then reading Sriprat's poem.
- Villagers including Joi, Prik and Juang chilling and singing at the market and cock-fight pit just before Faulkon wreaks havoc.
- Prik attempting to stop Faulkon's bullying and then forcing Joi to stand up go them.
- Prik, Joi and Juang arriving home from the market and all the servants help get stuff from boat.
- Reung and Date over hearing the servants talk.

Comments:
- So Joi and Sriprat has a history?? Maybe Sri was the one who brought Joi into the house??
- Awe. I cried when Joi cried for Sri!
- Still no baby announcement. Oh well. That's the beauty of the script I guess.
- Finally Kade missing Khun Loong. I cried again. Why's this episode so sad too.
- I really like the use of the Boran poems/songs. What do you call them anyway??? Haha.
- Aha. So no one knew Sri visited except Mama Jumpah and Joi. So Kade didn't tell Date too then.
- You know what. Watching it this tine around the political scenes seem pretty well spaced out. Like I feel like we need more politics. Haha.
- Phra Phetchracha has such a powerful aura. His facial expression says 1000 words.
- So many good scenes today. I love it! But it's ending tomorrow already! Noooo!
Thanks, phatman!! This entire episode is very sad from one incident to another. When Kade remembers her conversations with Khun Loong & she cries .... their scenes are often melancholy because he holds her secret. It made me cry too; it's always the unspoken between them.
If tonight or tomorrow will be the last of the reruns, will the producers say something at the end of the curtain call? Like telling us what we can expect ahead & a sequel or continuation or something?
They can't just end a great story just like that! That'll be like after feeding the cat & that's it? We BPS fans want something to look forward to.

Phetchracha now. He's got some of the most powerful lines throughout the story but his modest is the best "I don't hanker for power, I'm not ambitious but I will do it to fix things".

GotCaps & PhatCaps for all the best scenes ahead yes phatman?? Thank you.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's a long conversation they're having & wasn't in the original. He's like putting the happiness/safety of his mum, brother & sister-in-law into Joi's hands - a big responsibility to a young servant. If only it's explained why this is so. I didn't know what it was he gave Joi but afterwards it's a poem opened by Kade. Did he asked Joi to give to Kade? But why Kade & not his own brother Por Date? I wish I know what the poem says. It seems to rhyme when Kade was reading it.
Yeah. Joi seems to be very close to Sri. He chooses Sri over Date. Hahaha. Maybe it's a poem for welcoming into the family???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha he's very persuasive when he wants "things".
I think he's super cute right now! He has just returned from England and he's this suphaburoot!!! I'm in love with this Ram. HEHE. His flirty eyes with Kratin gives me butterflies too! Not going to lie he has more chemistry with Diana than he does with Namtarn. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This hasn't been shared yet. . . just wanted to share. It's official guys tomorrow is THE LAST DAY OF BPS EVER!

BUT that doesn't mean anything because BPS PhatCaps and PopeCaps and GotCaps and EVERYONECAPS are to follow! HEHE. Until we've reached 1500+ I will continue to spam in here. Plus we have not more Pope anything after KSTD. HUHUHU.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think he's super cute right now! He has just returned from England and he's this suphaburoot!!! I'm in love with this Ram. HEHE. His flirty eyes with Kratin gives me butterflies too! Not going to lie he has more chemistry with Diana than he does with Namtarn. Haha.
See? I've told you? Namtarm's only got her husky voice to go by. His wardrobe here is also shades of what he is these days after BPS (tight fits, neat shirts, the upswept haircut). And I like it he's got palpitations from encounters with her.

CPY

GotomySin

I listen to that slowly again and might figure out something. I think Sriprat also knew that he would not be able to come back to his home again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thursday is the last episode.
I thought PrangJan's Nak Soo Tewada airs on the 19th??? It's airing on Friday then??? That means we get two more days of BPS?!?!?

See? I've told you? Namtarm's only got her husky voice to go by. His wardrobe here is also shades of what he is these days after BPS (tight fits, neat shirts, the upswept haircut). And I like it he's got palpitations from encounters with her.
I LURV my Namtarn, but yeah Diana is much better with Pope. She may be very young, but her face matches Pope more. Haha. Namtarn's face is too big and pretty. I also personally think Diana looks real good with the guy playing Nitthi! He is cute!

CPY

GotomySin
This hasn't been shared yet. . . just wanted to share. It's official guys tomorrow is THE LAST DAY OF BPS EVER!

BUT that doesn't mean anything because BPS PhatCaps and PopeCaps and GotCaps and EVERYONECAPS are to follow! HEHE. Until we've reached 1500+ I will continue to spam in here. Plus we have not more Pope anything after KSTD. HUHUHU.

Make it 2000 :p

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Yayyyy was waiting for you to say that!! Anything Pope, Bella, BPS, BPS cast, Ayutthaya we'll still be here. @Starsapphire gets updates all the time of Pope events anyway.

We also have to find a way to pursue they make a GotBells movie quick!!

Weekdays 8pm & after midnight won't be the same again but at least we can now wait for the subbed reruns to be released - and go another marathon!!