[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42

I liked his acting in the one drama I watched him in...Once Upon A Time In My Heart/ Karn La Kreng Neung Nai Hua Jai. I LOVE that one, it's so good. Mik was made to play Daniel, and not just because he's super hot :love:

Well I guess I'll take Aum if you really want me to... he's yummy too. I've only watched one of his dramas so far. But I can have two samees to keep me company when the samee's gone :aaaaa:
Which of Aum do you want?

upload_2018-7-16_14-36-51.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_14-37-25.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_14-37-50.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_14-38-16.jpeg

upload_2018-7-16_14-38-34.jpeg

Attachments

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haha. Apparently he loves snacking. Always chewing away. There's a party when Bella is filming him getting some sweets she was all "I thought you don't like sweets?" And Pope went, "I don't, but they made it so you can't waste it." Haha.

That video is very cute because he's got food in both hands & he didn't stop even when Bells disturbed him. It's not a thing which adults do! Kids like to do that, they're afraid somebody will take their share away.
His reaction to the sweets is so typical of Pope! His quick quips to anyone is often so honest & uncensored it's both shocking and amusing. And endearing too.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can we just take a moment to appreciate that Kade ACTUALLY knew how to do CPR and Bella ACTUALLY did it correctly (for the most part)? I remember when I watched Kaew Lorm Petch with Son and Vill, he did compressions on her STOMACH :facepalm: Like he must've saved her by the power of his love, because that CPR sure wasn't doing it :risas3:
But the way she pronounced "mouth to mouth" is that how a Thai accent is when speaking English?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um. I can't remember when Faulcon got killed. . . before KaDate's marriage or after? If it's after that means. . . today is LSP. Tomorrow is the fall of Faulcon and wednesday is family day! Grr. Why does three eps feel so short for the amount if content we still have left. . . ??