[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahahaaa found this!! Page 94. @Rachfull where were you when this was happening??

phatman said:
Oh my god! I forgot to tell you guys that I love Pope's laugh! It's to die for! That was one of the first things about him that attracted me while I was watching that interview special two weeks back.

I wanna marry him.

@pangiaxiong said:
I know right! Pope laugh is freaking sexy as heck! I want to marry him too. Let's all marry him :cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahaaa found this!! Page 94. @Rachfull where were you when this was happening??

phatman said:
Oh my god! I forgot to tell you guys that I love Pope's laugh! It's to die for! That was one of the first things about him that attracted me while I was watching that interview special two weeks back.

I wanna marry him.

@pangiaxiong said:
I know right! Pope laugh is freaking sexy as heck! I want to marry him too. Let's all marry him :cheer:
Haha. Yes that laugh. Idk what it is, but I'm also attracted to laughs.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

phatman said:

I wanna marry him.

@pangiaxiong said:
We were getting busy on our honeymoon, the samee and me :naughty2::p

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Boy, I feel cheated when I went hiking like @Starsapphire & saw this post by @jeanie1 (below) on Page 90. Feels like we missed out some nice things when they changed stuff from the novel.

By @jeanie1 :

I don't know whey they cut out that discussion. I liked the way they did it in the book, where everyone was basically coming down on Kade for causing such a scandal with the Louis fight and saying she wasn't proper. And then later Khun Ban comes in with, well actually we need your skills! :clap: He was going to have her teach them but Kade knew that her French is probably too modern like her Thai is, so she said she will just act as a go-between. Believe that conversation should've happened when Khun Ban came to ask Date's father to take Date along on the trip.

There's so many gems out there in the early posts! You have to continue your treasure hunt there n post them here ok!:thumbup: