[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm watching SJ now, you know I really like their lowkey adultly comments/remarks. Hahaha. Especially coming from Mr. Peter's character. Gets me each time.
I'm waiting for Great's latest with Bella. Because I rushed through his dance drama and there's nothing exciting of it. First time being let down by a Great movie; it's not fair he's a wonderful actor but the script failed him. Again, too many others in the story.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm waiting for Great's latest with Bella. Because I rushed through his dance drama and there's nothing exciting of it. First time being let down by a Great movie; it's not fair he's a wonderful actor but the script failed him. Again, too many others in the story.
We'll have to wait a year for that lakorn. Hahaha. I think they need to give Great better nang'eks. Like more Matt!? Taew? I'm happy he finally got Belle .

That white guy was my favorite character! He brought a lot of humor of the show
Yes. He's neutral and his romance with Jenny is cute. That kiss he gave her made me all giddy, too bad it was a fake kiss.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Boy, I feel cheated when I went hiking like @Starsapphire & saw this post by @jeanie1 (below) on Page 90. Feels like we missed out some nice things when they changed stuff from the novel.

By @jeanie1 :

I don't know whey they cut out that discussion. I liked the way they did it in the book, where everyone was basically coming down on Kade for causing such a scandal with the Louis fight and saying she wasn't proper. And then later Khun Ban comes in with, well actually we need your skills! :clap: He was going to have her teach them but Kade knew that her French is probably too modern like her Thai is, so she said she will just act as a go-between. Believe that conversation should've happened when Khun Ban came to ask Date's father to take Date along on the trip.