[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Should I continue with FullCaps for BPS?
You must. Because PhatCaps & FullCaps are the anticipated & exciting highlights of every episode behind @phatman 's extended scenes! One day you'll look back and see the joy your handiwork have brought to us the rest of the guys & yourselves too. Drooling over BPS like this is our favourite pastime of 2018 (& onwards) & we're doing this together!! No other thread have it like we have it - and we also have an XX-rated pledge to prove it! Ahh if only Rosita knows how to do caps there'll be a RositaCaps to add to the list. But alas Rosita doesn't know how to do caps! **Sigh sigh* Cry cry*

We keep pics from your Phat & Full caps you know.

And I thought we're gonna hit over the 1500 pages to win over Jam Loey Rak?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You must. Because PhatCaps & FullCaps are the anticipated & exciting highlights of every episode behind @phatman 's extended scenes! One day you'll look back and see the joy your handiwork have brought to us the rest of the guys & yourselves too. Drooling over BPS like this is our favourite pastime of 2018 (& onwards) & we're doing this together!! No other thread have it like we have it - and we also have an XX-rated pledge to prove it! Ahh if only Rosita knows how to do caps there'll be a RositaCaps to add to the list. But alas Rosita doesn't know how to do caps! **Sigh sigh* Cry cry*

We keep pics from your Phat & Full caps you know.

And I thought we're gonna hit over the 1500 pages to win over Jam Loey Rak?
Awww thanks @Rosi
And @phatman and I already agreed we would stay here AT LEAST until we hit over 1500 pages. I was thinking I'd start a series: Reasons to Love the Samee...:risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
It is not clear but people on that post told that he said" putting on this dress, would go to sell beer. I repeated it many times. It would be true.
He's a naughty boy for joking so much @Amata but because he's very close with her. It's true in real life girls in pretty dresses help to sell beer. But her dress would be too "covered up" to help sell beer. It's too virginal looking. Here in Singapore & Malaysia (with lots of beautiful foreign China girl immigrants) - I remember seeing reports & also pictures in the media that sexy girls from China wear provocative dresses to sell beer in the most unlikely of places - neighbourhood coffee shops & hawker centres where old men or men with not much money go to drink beer. They can't afford to go to the expensive pubs so these girls go get them here.

Rosi

Wifey #42
He needs to stop doing these otherwise I'm gonna turn Noi and Nat on him. Hahahaha.

Ok. What do the fans mean?
"Phoo ying khong Pope, phoo ying khong krai?"
Are they saying who's Pope's lady??? Is he finally seeing someone??

Edit: Nvm.
I think this is what they meant.
"Who's women? Pope's women."
You know what will disappoint me? Sometimes when a guy gets too famous he can't go out on meeting real girls he'll end up marrying the closest in his circle - his very old spinster manager or not pretty editorial agent or dull faced publicity writer. In this case we are safe, his sister is his manager. But there's the make-up artist, & the one who does his hair or the old auntie who supplies him his Hawaiian-inspired tight short sleeved shirts. Or the thrice-divorced tailor who seams his baseball caps. There is much to fear over our Pope & his future romantic life. So it's about time you guys phatman @Rachfull @lakornkiki & the rest of us guys who love him to quickly bulldoze your way over there & say hello & not just say hello but stay and stay and stay until you date him seriously for sure.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi

Yes, I'm having a blast going through the previous posts and am now at pg 395 - the wedding scene! All of you ladies were just going crazy during the live streaming then... esp when it was revealed that Reungrit is Date's reincarnation - lots of you cried buckets then even though there had been spoilers beforehand ! Ok, own up! Who are these? Hee hee. I can feel the Hiiiighhhh through my laptop! Looking forward to the legendary 100+ pages on LSP:naughty2:

As I backread, there's so many good analytical posts, explanatory posts, funny posts etc by all of you that I can't help but click like like like! I'm rewatching the whole drama with subs again n reading the posts in tune with my rewatch n it's amazing to know how many details I didn't know in the past. I'm also keeping a notebook (in fact 2nd one now) with my summary/notes/thoughts/feels on each episode. If I come across any good analysis/info on the scenes/cultures etc posted by fans (special thanks to @jeanie1 @Chario mintmario etc etc for their wonderful insights n from novel perspective), I'll add them into my notebook too! Just that i need to pause many times when rewatching to write... so each ep took me 3 hours! Since I don't have Date's personalised notebook, this is my fun exercise to hold dear memories of this drama... ;):):)
Oh girl please reshare ! All those good analysis from the gang we could have missed. I know I must have; when I first joined I was just so excited finding the English subs while catching up with the live streaming I just stopped reading what's before. I was at the tail end of the episodes but love it anyway. Remember we used to watch via that China site with the little Chinese boy holed up in his room giving a running commentary? That was so funny but I did it. 2 hours of not understanding but just watching the story. And the streaming hanged up a lot too.