[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Well said!:clap:

Caps are life right now lol
His best photo in a cap is one with him wearing a black one, in a black T-shirt, black shades, haversack on his shoulder & looking down - and his lips are so red..... The shot is sleek & stylish and you wonder why because it's just a guy in a baseball cap. But he made it different. I'm not sure if it's you or @phatman but it's one of our gang here for sure who posted that photo.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like that toilet was her invention. Haha. They squat during that time.
@Rosi2 and@phatman
About the personal bathroom, it was not her invention. Such bathroom is not only a normal thing that existed in Ayutthaya time, but also in our generation. In BPS you had seen the bathroom, it was down there outside the house. People would not build them near their houses. At night or when it rained, it was inconvenient to go down outside the house and it was unsafe from poisonous animals like snake, scorpion etc., so they had to have a bowl for this on the house.

In Ep.1 Date and Karakade talked about the personal restroom as well when Date asked Karakade if her maids set up a bowl for her or not, why she had to go to the bathroom outside the house at night. She said she went to number 2. It would stink if she did it on the house. Pin and Yam would smell it all night, so she went down there.

When I was young, our restroom was outside the house including the bathroom but the bathroom was near the house. We also had a personal one on our house too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rosi2 and@phatman
About the personal bathroom, it was not her invention. Such bathroom is not only a normal thing that existed in Ayutthaya time, but also in our generation. In BPS you had seen the bathroom, it was down there outside the house. People would not build them near their houses. At night or when it rained, it was inconvenient to go down outside the house and it was unsafe from poisonous animals like snake, scorpion etc., so they had to have a bowl for this on the house.

In Ep.1 Date and Karakade talked about the personal restroom as well when Date asked Karakade if her maids set up a bowl for her or not, why she had to go to the bathroom outside the house at night. She said she went to number 2. It would stink if she did it on the house. Pin and Yam would smell it all night, so she went down there.

When I was young, our restroom was outside the house including the bathroom but the bathroom was near the house. We also had a personal one on our house too.
Yeah. I know she has a personal bowl for her, but about the sitting down like in present time though. You have to squat for the outside bathroom, but in her personal bathroom she gets to sit.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It is not clear but people on that post told that he said" putting on this dress, would go to sell beer. I repeated it many times. It would be true.
Lol..gosh Pope and his teasing. Thank you my dear.

Btw this cartoon drawing is just too cute
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk7nHDPAOay/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1c7znh7idqa4n

Guys he doesn't mind working with Belle again!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2oNAAgqar/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kz2qhrrmkiq9

#anandabellereunite
When did they ever do a lakorn together?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my dear @Starsapphire you're so sweet!! You're actually going through the posts I can see you're at page 391 now!! ehehe..... Because you LIKED one of my messages on the thread there. So cute.... what are you doing reading the back pages?? Wishing I could join you! But busy watching movies it's Friday night aha
@Rosi

Yes, I'm having a blast going through the previous posts and am now at pg 395 - the wedding scene! All of you ladies were just going crazy during the live streaming then... esp when it was revealed that Reungrit is Date's reincarnation - lots of you cried buckets then even though there had been spoilers beforehand ! Ok, own up! Who are these? Hee hee. I can feel the Hiiiighhhh through my laptop! Looking forward to the legendary 100+ pages on LSP:naughty2:

As I backread, there's so many good analytical posts, explanatory posts, funny posts etc by all of you that I can't help but click like like like! I'm rewatching the whole drama with subs again n reading the posts in tune with my rewatch n it's amazing to know how many details I didn't know in the past. I'm also keeping a notebook (in fact 2nd one now) with my summary/notes/thoughts/feels on each episode. If I come across any good analysis/info on the scenes/cultures etc posted by fans (special thanks to @jeanie1 @Chario mintmario etc etc for their wonderful insights n from novel perspective), I'll add them into my notebook too! Just that i need to pause many times when rewatching to write... so each ep took me 3 hours! Since I don't have Date's personalised notebook, this is my fun exercise to hold dear memories of this drama... ;):):)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman can we safely say this is VERY GOOD? Because I don't see anything below a 4 plus; in that movie with Chippy the ratings showed things like 2 point something & one of our gang here said that's low.
It's around 5, which is considered a good rating. Not a smash hit or incredible, but better than the average drama for ch 3. I think it's especially good for a rerun; they normally get low ratings, around the 2s or 3s, I think.

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope in leather?? See the 3rd pix the way he looks at the girl, holding her hair. Is that her mum trying to fix her cap ..... but the way she stands is nice. I mean, here she is standing in front of Mr. Wonderful & she's so cool about it. Guys do you think that's how he looks when he's in love? His expression is so sweet that way.

PB, do you know why is he close up with all these girls? Is it a new skin product again. Thanks for these!
I think he was smiling at girl #3's baseball cap:risas3: We all know how much he loves them

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
In Padiwarada behind the scenes the crew's trick to make James look muscular & his packs more pronounced is by making him do push-ups behind the door right before he comes in with his towel! So he comes all sweaty & his muscles stand out hehe
Not like we could SEE them anyway :BangHead: I was so disappointed