[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! Now I get him all to myself! Muahaha.

Girl he loves the girls who are pale-skinned Chinese-like. Hahaha. But his crush is Susie. Susie don't look Chinese at all so you have a chance. Hahaha.
Maybe he just hasn't met the RIGHT farang girl... I got the white pasty skin, I just don't look Chinese. Cause you know, I'm not Chinese :rolleyes::risas3:

PBfan894

sarNie Hatchling
Pope in leather?? See the 3rd pix the way he looks at the girl, holding her hair. Is that her mum trying to fix her cap ..... but the way she stands is nice. I mean, here she is standing in front of Mr. Wonderful & she's so cool about it. Guys do you think that's how he looks when he's in love? His expression is so sweet that way.

PB, do you know why is he close up with all these girls? Is it a new skin product again. Thanks for these!
I think they were the lucky winners of the game was organized in this event :confused12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #32

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Funny aftermath of Kade's dream of her present day fam.
- Flashback of Kade's conversation with Reung.
- Added conversation of Kade and Janward.

Comments:
- Omg I was tearing up when her mom and grandma visited her in her dreams. I totally did not expect that funny aftermath. Hahaha.
- I love how soft mama Jumpa is now! She scoffs at Prik's bad remarks about Kade.
- You know. This lakorn did great in keeping the content of the drama interesting despite not having pra'ek in the picture for a whole episode. Haha.
TruBPSFan Test #32

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Funny aftermath of Kade's dream of her present day fam.
- Flashback of Kade's conversation with Reung.
- Added conversation of Kade and Janward.

Comments:
- Omg I was tearing up when her mom and grandma visited her in her dreams. I totally did not expect that funny aftermath. Hahaha.
- I love how soft mama Jumpa is now! She scoffs at Prik's bad remarks about Kade.
- You know. This lakorn did great in keeping the content of the drama interesting despite not having pra'ek in the picture for a whole episode. Haha.
Yayyyy for phatman!! I've only just finished seeing this on YT; BPS ends early on Fridays & caught only the ends of it that day .... that bit when Kade wants to wear a flower in her hair. Jumpa is fed-up & giving up - ok! ok! you do whatever you want! And in almost the same breath isn't angry anymore, asking her to follow to the kitchens; Date is coming home. Seeing Jumpa's smiles I feel like we're suddenly thrown in the middle here, suddenly Kade's battle is finally over! She's indulging Kade like a pampered daughter.

While our girl has this cute smile as she scampers after Jumpa, she's won another round in getting what she wants. Doubt if anyone's aware she so badly wanted to wear that flower only because it's for Date! She fought over the right to wear his jewel she's doing the same over this.

They added Kad as sleepwalking haha.... But the one who makes me cry harder during Kade's dream is P'Pin. Her crying is a heartbreak everytime, the way she pushed her face into her pillow or scarf to muffle her tears. Kade's sadness in this scene feels so real because it's been a long time, years, that she's been in Ayutthaya and forced apart from her real family. Her excited surprise in seeing them again makes you believe in the spiritual, that God can create these incidents of meeting the people you love in the flesh - in dreams. It balms the heart somewhat. I remember being so sad at this scene I wrote somewhere that this moment was spontaneously dreamt by both her Mum & Grandma in their own dreams; it was a special night for them all.

Khun Loong! Old & experienced he may be but was so embarrassed seeing the kids' French greeting he can't escape fast enough telling his man "Muang! Let's go look at my chickens!" hahaha

Rosi

Wifey #42
Slowly getting back into my PhatCaps, so REWIND! Haha.

Episode 20 PhatCaps Part I!

Date: Hey there good looking lady.
View attachment 18558
His expression can kill the whole world.

Kade's Hand: Thank you.
Date's Hand: I accept.
View attachment 18559
I've got a soft spot for gestures like this.

Date: Huhh?
View attachment 18560
This expression already killed me.

Date: Just sneaking up on my lady.
View attachment 18561
He's getting comfortable with spying on Kade when she's learning aka training. Haha.

Kade: Oo, he's stalking me, but I don't care. Come save me!
View attachment 18562
Love how she isn't even surprise or giddy that Date popped out eyeing her, she's just like help me out!

Date: Sure will my lady.
View attachment 18563
They have such telepathic communicating now. No words simply eyesex. Haha.

Jumpah: What is this ugly jewelry sash!?
View attachment 18567
Haha. You're gonna be speechless soon mama.

Date: Um. It was my gift, but if I don't say anything no one will know.
View attachment 18564
Someone is acting fishy.

Kade: Your son bought it for me.
View attachment 18566
Stunned by Bella's cuteness!

Jumpah: *speechless*
Date: *even more speechless*
View attachment 18565
Man up to it Date. That was your gift!

To be continued. . .
Hahaha..... Kade being so brave, and Date being such a coward!! He didn't even say one tiny word to save her. But realising the situation Jumpa decides to faint to save HER face! yeeee

Rosi

Wifey #42
. . . continued.

Episode 20 PhatCaps Part III

Date: Those lips. . .I want.
View attachment 18579
Don't worry love, you'll get them soon.

Kafe: My heart.
View attachment 18580
Weren't you just arguing with him??

Phat: CLOSER CLOSER!
View attachment 18581
Have I mentioned how I love this shot!!!! Words cannot describe!

Date: Ooo. My back.
Pope: F*ck. My back
View attachment 18582
View attachment 18583
Please take care of yourself Pope. As for Date that's what you get! Haha.

Date: Darn. What did I do?
View attachment 18584
Yeah I bet you regret big time!!
I love that 3rd shot too! Because it's a delightful surprise! The face close ups aren't showing anything but when peeped through the hedge (Yam, Pin & Joi) it's an intimate clinch! Date is holding her by the waist while she's on his lap.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yayyyy for phatman!! I've only just finished seeing this on YT; BPS ends early on Fridays & caught only the ends of it that day .... that bit when Kade wants to wear a flower in her hair. Jumpa is fed-up & giving up - ok! ok! you do whatever you want! And in almost the same breath isn't angry anymore, asking her to follow to the kitchens; Date is coming home. Seeing Jumpa's smiles I feel like we're suddenly thrown in the middle here, suddenly Kade's battle is finally over! She's indulging Kade like a pampered daughter.

While our girl has this cute smile as she scampers after Jumpa, she's won another round in getting what she wants. Doubt if anyone's aware she so badly wanted to wear that flower only because it's for Date! She fought over the right to wear his jewel she's doing the same over this.

They added Kad as sleepwalking haha.... But the one who makes me cry harder during Kade's dream is P'Pin. Her crying is a heartbreak everytime, the way she pushed her face into her pillow or scarf to muffle her tears. Kade's sadness in this scene feels so real because it's been a long time, years, that she's been in Ayutthaya and forced apart from her real family. Her excited surprise in seeing them again makes you believe in the spiritual, that God can create these incidents of meeting the people you love in the flesh - in dreams. It balms the heart somewhat. I remember being so sad at this scene I wrote somewhere that this moment was spontaneously dreamt by both her Mum & Grandma in their own dreams; it was a special night for them all.

Khun Loong! Old & experienced he may be but was so embarrassed seeing the kids' French greeting he can't escape fast enough telling his man "Muang! Let's go look at my chickens!" hahaha
Yeah. I love the way Pin cries. She's the best crier!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I just watched this episode (in the OG run) with my friend today. I was cheering "Go for it Pope! Go for it!" But, as usual, the p'ek is a coward...

I love Pope's "I wish I played Phaulkon" :risas3::risas3::risas3: Poor guy, he must be so sad Susie's engaged :sad6: This is why onenof us needs to meet him in person and seduce samee, and by "one of us" I mean "Rachfull":naughty2:
Now I'm cheering "Go for it Rachfull! Go for it!"

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 22 PhatCaps Part I

Kade: It's all his fault.
View attachment 18593
Cute Belles take II.

Date: Oops. Caught.
View attachment 18594
Seems like you forgot a minor detail.

Date: We just had an argument, but I'm gonna still spy on her.
View attachment 18595
Are you over your tantrum now?

Date: Missy you looking mighty fine .
View attachment 18596
This expression! My heart.

Date: Just sipping my tea like a boss.
View attachment 18597
He makes sipping tea so hawt. The only person who has ever pulled that is Ken T.

Kade: Awe. . . so dreamy.
View attachment 18598
Get yourself together!

Date: Just reading my book like a boss.
View attachment 18599
He makes everything hawt.

Kade: I present you. Myself.
Date: Uh. Out in the open?
View attachment 18600
His expression is priceless. Like did this girl really sneak out to see him. Well shouldn't be surprised. She snuck into his ROOM before! Haha.

Kade: Yes. Out in the open.
View attachment 18601
Inching in closer and closer!

Date: Your hands are soft my lady.
View attachment 18602
How can his eyes say sooo much and change so quickly! Popes talent!

To be continued. . .
While Pope is hot, Bella's beauty as seen in 6th shot is ethereal. It's like angel, fairy, nymph, beautiful spirit put together.