[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
FULLCAPS ep 28 part 2

View attachment 18481
Mmmmm more smiling like idiots at each other :aaaaa:I love it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
It's like they have this new secret language that only the two of them know :aaaaa:

MOM: Reassure Kade you'll be a good husband to her, Date
DATE: View attachment 18483
Gladly :naughty2:

View attachment 18482
This is definitely my kind of work meeting :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

View attachment 18484
When you need a 113.2% on the final to pass the class

View attachment 18485
Kade's officially won over Mama :thumbup:

View attachment 18486
Too many politics in this episode so let's look at this sexy pose from Got instead :love:

Welp that wraps up ep 28 in the rerun! There wasn't a whole lot to comment on, just a lot of politics that I don't really care about and a lot of goo-goo eyes from Date and Kade that I thoroughly do not mind :risas3:
I love these parts! Episode 11 of the original is good. They already have a thing going from last night but the parents & the world (except Pin & Yam) don't know it yet. I like their later conversations too. When she gave him Moo Sarong the gnome meat footballs & she made a face when he didn't say a thing, his softened tones as he pacified her "me not saying anything doesn't mean I don't believe you...." is sweet to hear.

That must have been an awesome sight the roomful of men wearing near nothing and heads down like that. I only don't really like the hats; it's got gold things that dances & kind of distracting when they're trying to be serious the King is scolding someone. I think China also make their subjects you can't look at the Emperor warnings. I was keeping a look out for Por Date but they don't show him all that much. But I like Rheung when he looks down his brows come so DARK together & his lips go all moist dewy like a baby it makes him very handsome.

I wonder if present day audiences with the Thai King, when it is truly within the close circle of the royals & nobles (no outsiders allowed) this is how they still dress in court (no clothes). Because those robes have a special significance of respect, right? In Malaysia (maybe @CPY can confirm this) when you face their royals you have to wear the cultural outfits of the nobles that's from centuries ago.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ok I'm all caught up!!!
I'm just gonna compile it all together since I watched it straight through without being in here. Hahaha. I may have already forgotten some things, silly me. Anyway. . .

TruBPSFan Test #28-31

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended palace scene with the shirtless men.
- Kade running to use her personal bathroom!!
- Pin and Yam hearing the name "Kadesurang."
- Extended Date longing for Kade by the dock.
- Extended father son duo walking into their chamber.

Comments:.
- These two lovebirds have the best flirts! They flirt through their eyes. What director can replicate this kind of flirting in their lakorns?! No one can and no one will!
- I love the kind of relationship KaDate has. They're both mature, yes in this aspect Kade is actually mature about. They argue about the smallest things, yet they make up fast.
- KaDate's chit chatting or whispering in Faulcon's house got me swooning. Kade is practically in Date's face! If only that was a romantic scene. Hahaha.
- I don't know about you guys, but even though I've seen all these scenes at least 1 million times I still get the same feelings!! I get goosebumps/butterflies/chills whatever you call it! It'll never get old!
- Bella must've been super scared I've just noticed how tightly she clung onto him during the horse ride. Hahaha. The only other girl that has been so comfortable in his arms is Ploy. Hahaha.
- Seeing Prang and Mr. PJ makes me super duper excited for Nak Soo Taewada. Like it's already airing the week after next week! We only have a week left of BPS!! Noooo!! But yesss! Hahaha.
Thanks phatman! Something's missing without your deleted scenes .... and hey @Rachfull with the latest caps! So funny that Joi making conversation with Date "do you think there's people in the moon?" hahahahaaa.... Date's pissed he's hoping for Kade to turn up so they can look at the moon together & here comes his wing man. I like the laughter on Joi when he knows Date got the bait!

I've seen quite a few dramas but only in this & Padiwarada do I enjoy watching the servants or the side casts without wishing them away out of the scene quickly (or fast forward). In that story the mother & son duo (cook & gardener) & the clumsy driver they're all so adorable.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Off Topic - but of Bella!!

Why I love Bells from long ago ................ she's very beautiful here - her dress, hair, make-up, earrings, even the way the breeze lifts up her hair. That dress is so fine she looks like a fairy. In Padivarada she's not a servant & not a daughter either, the song is kinda sad each time they played this song she's doing things for the family .... washing floors, cooking, making garlands... which none of the real daughters in that family has to do.

The 2nd video are great photos of her & James Ji, am not surprised why people try to fix them up. But each time I look at her I'm happy she's got Weir, I hope he is as nice as he looks, I hope that's a real romance & not the pseudo ones which stars gang up to play as part of boosting their popularity games. Love James in these photos & never mind that in Game Saneha he looks a lot older, he's better that way.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
What's the lakorn called? And Nok J?? For a moment I thought it was Nok Sinjai. I was about to flip out because I love the quality of Metta Productions. Too bad they just lack scriptwriters, but I still like 'em better than most. What has Nok J produced???

Mmm. Smell. Haha

Haha. I didn't notice!!

I'm not sure what page, but it's definitely after the final episode.
Nok J is Jariya Anfone. She's producing the new Great/Bella lakorn, and I'm not totally sure about what other projects they've done. She played Gung's mom in STT

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I must have been half asleep, how could I have compared the samee to old Deadpool? No contest at all! Sorry

I think you meant this one! Episode 3 around the 15.00 something mark. Actually he was looking at her the same way hearing her sing. But what's his beef always spying & then getting angry & then often flustered when caught in the act. (1) Dropped his water bowl (2) Sat down suddenly & pretending, finguring his book when she can't even see what he's doing beyond that window opening (3) Eyes so wide in shock & shaking his head (I like the way Kade calls him "that crazy Muen")

YES it was that part! I love that part so much :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks phatman! Something's missing without your deleted scenes .... and hey @Rachfull with the latest caps! So funny that Joi making conversation with Date "do you think there's people in the moon?" hahahahaaa.... Date's pissed he's hoping for Kade to turn up so they can look at the moon together & here comes his wing man. I like the laughter on Joi when he knows Date got the bait!

I've seen quite a few dramas but only in this & Padiwarada do I enjoy watching the servants or the side casts without wishing them away out of the scene quickly (or fast forward). In that story the mother & son duo (cook & gardener) & the clumsy driver they're all so adorable.
Agreed, the servants were great side characters in Padiwaradda.
Have you seen Punyachon Kon Krua? I thought the servants in there were really funny and not overdone like they normally are.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ok I'm all caught up!!!
I'm just gonna compile it all together since I watched it straight through without being in here. Hahaha. I may have already forgotten some things, silly me. Anyway. . .

TruBPSFan Test #28-31

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended palace scene with the shirtless men.
- Kade running to use her personal bathroom!!
- Pin and Yam hearing the name "Kadesurang."
- Extended Date longing for Kade by the dock.
- Extended father son duo walking into their chamber.

Comments:.
- These two lovebirds have the best flirts! They flirt through their eyes. What director can replicate this kind of flirting in their lakorns?! No one can and no one will!
- I love the kind of relationship KaDate has. They're both mature, yes in this aspect Kade is actually mature about. They argue about the smallest things, yet they make up fast.
- KaDate's chit chatting or whispering in Faulcon's house got me swooning. Kade is practically in Date's face! If only that was a romantic scene. Hahaha.
- I don't know about you guys, but even though I've seen all these scenes at least 1 million times I still get the same feelings!! I get goosebumps/butterflies/chills whatever you call it! It'll never get old!
- Bella must've been super scared I've just noticed how tightly she clung onto him during the horse ride. Hahaha. The only other girl that has been so comfortable in his arms is Ploy. Hahaha.
- Seeing Prang and Mr. PJ makes me super duper excited for Nak Soo Taewada. Like it's already airing the week after next week! We only have a week left of BPS!! Noooo!! But yesss! Hahaha.
1) That personal bathroom - don't know was that her invention or a normal thing that existed in Ayutthaya times?
2) So you call them KaDate now haha.... Ok. So cute you. Why didn't we think of that. They only ever have ONE lover's quarrel & that ended in under 10 minutes! From the moment she realised his present's missing & him saying he'll fix it up for her. And in any of their arguments Date seems to forget easily, it overrides his curiosity over her mostly - but he doesn't ask for outright forgiveness though. It's as if he's so comfortable she'll always be there in that house with him to be friends with or fight with just for the hell of it. Most times he glares or scolds her in front of his dad, knowing that the old man will take her side. What is love if not that.
3) Everytime I think I've seen that scene & so mushy over it, I go back to Episode 1 where it all started & by the time I get to the end when Date scolded her at the dinner table "You've killed someone & you've still got the appetite to eat?!" I forgot what's up ahead & cringing for Kade's plight & misery. I get all crying over her again; so when those romantic parts makes its appearance I still love it each time.
4) PJ looks handsome there in the trailers. I will watch it because they're from BPS & I love them both!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Off Topic - but of Bella!!

Why I love Bells from long ago ................ she's very beautiful here - her dress, hair, make-up, earrings, even the way the breeze lifts up her hair. That dress is so fine she looks like a fairy. In Padivarada she's not a servant & not a daughter either, the song is kinda sad each time they played this song she's doing things for the family .... washing floors, cooking, making garlands... which none of the real daughters in that family has to do.

The 2nd video are great photos of her & James Ji, am not surprised why people try to fix them up. But each time I look at her I'm happy she's got Weir, I hope he is as nice as he looks, I hope that's a real romance & not the pseudo ones which stars gang up to play as part of boosting their popularity games. Love James in these photos & never mind that in Game Saneha he looks a lot older, he's better that way.

Wow JJ's a little pitchy in that first video... and he's usually on-pitch. That song seems a little too low for him...

I think part of the reason JJ and Bella look so good together is because Bella has a very mature-looking face. JJ has such a babyface, his best female leads all look more mature to balance him out :risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Agreed, the servants were great side characters in Padiwaradda.
Have you seen Punyachon Kon Krua? I thought the servants in there were really funny and not overdone like they normally are.
Oh God that's the biggest trick you've played on me today

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i also see JJ, Ken T, Joi, the 2 nipple hairs :risas3:
Let's do this properly

In Rachfull's folder of screenshots, she has pictures of:
Pope
Ken T
JJ
PJ
Joi
Bella
Got
Pop
Weir
Some guy in Cheewit Puer Kah Hua Jai Puer Tur
Nadech
Some hunky side character from Khun Mae Suam Roy: Screenshot_20180531-121400_dailymotion.jpg
Top Jaron
Great
Kosa Ban
Pope in drag
Aaaaaaannnnnddddddd.... a bunch of shirtless men from BPS :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

CPY

GotomySin
I love these parts! Episode 11 of the original is good. They already have a thing going from last night but the parents & the world (except Pin & Yam) don't know it yet. I like their later conversations too. When she gave him Moo Sarong the gnome meat footballs & she made a face when he didn't say a thing, his softened tones as he pacified her "me not saying anything doesn't mean I don't believe you...." is sweet to hear.

That must have been an awesome sight the roomful of men wearing near nothing and heads down like that. I only don't really like the hats; it's got gold things that dances & kind of distracting when they're trying to be serious the King is scolding someone. I think China also make their subjects you can't look at the Emperor warnings. I was keeping a look out for Por Date but they don't show him all that much. But I like Rheung when he looks down his brows come so DARK together & his lips go all moist dewy like a baby it makes him very handsome.

I wonder if present day audiences with the Thai King, when it is truly within the close circle of the royals & nobles (no outsiders allowed) this is how they still dress in court (no clothes). Because those robes have a special significance of respect, right? In Malaysia (maybe @CPY can confirm this) when you face their royals you have to wear the cultural outfits of the nobles that's from centuries ago.

Yes, we did wear the formal attire or Malay 'Baju Kurung' when we meet with the royal and avoid yellow colour.

CPY

GotomySin
Nok J is Jariya Anfone. She's producing the new Great/Bella lakorn, and I'm not totally sure about what other projects they've done. She played Gung's mom in STT
Nok J is the original Jeerawat in Kleun Cheewit. Oops, the original title is Rok Luk Chiwit. (Correct me if I am wrong). What I knew that Nok J is good with Nok Chatchai and Savitree Samipak as well.

Rosi

Wifey #42
While I was looking through my old screenshots I found this gem from when I first watched BPS:
View attachment 18514 View attachment 18515

Hot because of the metal refinery, or hot because of all those shirtless men setting my heart aflame??? :love::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3:
That time have you declared already that he's yours? If you're looking at the shirtless men at that foundry they're quite old ahahaa