[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Was gonna go catch up when Ep1 started playing right when Date goes "I hate her."
Noticed samee has a very different profile. You wouldn't know it's Pope by looking at it. It's dayum sexy. I don't see no supaburoot there. I see a man who's about to ravish me. Hahaha.

Screenshot_2018-07-05-16-46-23-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-05-16-46-07-1.png
You sexy mofo!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I want to designate one day for BPS marathon, but dam life is too busy. Haha.

I wanna go back to reread too! I did a little alternate ending too. Haha. It's somewhere in the 500 pages though because it was after the finale.
!
We should! Have a BPS marathon when all the additional scenes are all subbed nicely. It's great to compare notes. Did you know that the reruns are their way to fix things which they didn't care before? And it's the craziest little things! When Date took Kade for a row past the temple in the night, in the original the temple steps were doing a disco dance with a yellow neon lighting. The steps were going up and down with the lights like X'mas! Where would you find neon lights in Ayutthaya in that century? If you ever saw an old movie called Close Encounters of the Third Kind it's like that time when the aliens' ship replied to the scientists' musical tones with the lights. One of the best science fiction movies that one! But when I watch the reruns I wanted to show it to you guys so we can have a laugh but that slight wasn't there anymore. What's been changed is that the street lights by the river's edge is made to glow one by one as Date's boat passes by. The fire glow in the lamps lit up the temple & gave the same majestic effect. So these editors they're very clever at fixing things.

Now I have to search for your that alternate ending. Page 500s did you say? Oh oh long search then. But did you make it happy though? The fanfics on page 310 was so sad..... someone killed off the entire Thai convoy going to France & only Date was left alive. And he lost that pillow! So when a French Farang (lucky it's not one specific American Farang otherwise here & causing an entire change to the story) took his muscular arms he forgot Kade entirely there was no pillow as a reminder to not fool around. At last read Kade is marrying Hot Guy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope and Taew in Nok Jariya's new lakorn.
What's the lakorn called? And Nok J?? For a moment I thought it was Nok Sinjai. I was about to flip out because I love the quality of Metta Productions. Too bad they just lack scriptwriters, but I still like 'em better than most. What has Nok J produced???

View attachment 18493 Sexy pose from Pope-- or at least I think he looks sexy :love::love::love:
Mmm. Smell. Haha

We should! Have a BPS marathon when all the additional scenes are all subbed nicely. It's great to compare notes. Did you know that the reruns are their way to fix things which they didn't care before? And it's the craziest little things! When Date took Kade for a row past the temple in the night, in the original the temple steps were doing a disco dance with a yellow neon lighting. The steps were going up and down with the lights like X'mas! Where would you find neon lights in Ayutthaya in that century? If you ever saw an old movie called Close Encounters of the Third Kind it's like that time when the aliens' ship replied to the scientists' musical tones with the lights. One of the best science fiction movies that one! But when I watch the reruns I wanted to show it to you guys so we can have a laugh but that slight wasn't there anymore. What's been changed is that the street lights by the river's edge is made to glow one by one as Date's boat passes by. The fire glow in the lamps lit up the temple & gave the same majestic effect. So these editors they're very clever at fixing things.

Now I have to search for your that alternate ending. Page 500s did you say? Oh oh long search then. But did you make it happy though? The fanfics on page 310 was so sad..... someone killed off the entire Thai convoy going to France & only Date was left alive. And he lost that pillow! So when a French Farang (lucky it's not one specific American Farang otherwise here & causing an entire change to the story) took his muscular arms he forgot Kade entirely there was no pillow as a reminder to not fool around. At last read Kade is marrying Hot Guy.
Haha. I didn't notice!!

I'm not sure what page, but it's definitely after the final episode.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Was gonna go catch up when Ep1 started playing right when Date goes "I hate her."
Noticed samee has a very different profile. You wouldn't know it's Pope by looking at it. It's dayum sexy. I don't see no supaburoot there. I see a man who's about to ravish me. Hahaha.

View attachment 18489 View attachment 18490
You sexy mofo!
His profile's so different here from his other movies I've seen.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah if American Farang had been there she would've rocked Date's world so much he would get back to Ayutthaya and say, "Kade who?" :naughty2:

(by she I mean I)

I am shook. That fanfic sounds sooooo screwy :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok I'm all caught up!!!
I'm just gonna compile it all together since I watched it straight through without being in here. Hahaha. I may have already forgotten some things, silly me. Anyway. . .

TruBPSFan Test #28-31

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended palace scene with the shirtless men.
- Kade running to use her personal bathroom!!
- Pin and Yam hearing the name "Kadesurang."
- Extended Date longing for Kade by the dock.
- Extended father son duo walking into their chamber.

Comments:.
- These two lovebirds have the best flirts! They flirt through their eyes. What director can replicate this kind of flirting in their lakorns?! No one can and no one will!
- I love the kind of relationship KaDate has. They're both mature, yes in this aspect Kade is actually mature about. They argue about the smallest things, yet they make up fast.
- KaDate's chit chatting or whispering in Faulcon's house got me swooning. Kade is practically in Date's face! If only that was a romantic scene. Hahaha.
- I don't know about you guys, but even though I've seen all these scenes at least 1 million times I still get the same feelings!! I get goosebumps/butterflies/chills whatever you call it! It'll never get old!
- Bella must've been super scared I've just noticed how tightly she clung onto him during the horse ride. Hahaha. The only other girl that has been so comfortable in his arms is Ploy. Hahaha.
- Seeing Prang and Mr. PJ makes me super duper excited for Nak Soo Taewada. Like it's already airing the week after next week! We only have a week left of BPS!! Noooo!! But yesss! Hahaha.

Last edited:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
What's the lakorn called? And Nok J?? For a moment I thought it was Nok Sinjai. I was about to flip out because I love the quality of Metta Productions. Too bad they just lack scriptwriters, but I still like 'em better than most. What has Nok J produced???

Mmm. Smell. Haha

Haha. I didn't notice!!

I'm not sure what page, but it's definitely after the final episode.
https://mydramalist.com/people/9577-anfone-jariya
They haven't told us a name but that they decided on the main girl for Pope. I believe she is with Maker J. She is Johnny Anfone's wife and was a popular n'ek in her generation.
Her in production
2543 รอยมาร 3 Roy Marn
2544 ฉันไม่รอวันนั้น 3 Chun mai for wun nun
2547 เจ้าสาวกลัวฝน 3 Kai Sao glue fon
2547 คุณแม่รับฝาก 3khun Mae rub faak
2548 ตุ๊กตาโรงงาน 3 tookata long gnan
2548 รักละมุนลุ้นละไม 3 ruk lamun mun lamai
2549 เรือนนารีสีชมพู 3 ruen naree see shampoo
2550 มณีดิน 3 manedin
2551 ชมพู่แก้มแหม่ม 3 shampoo gaam maam
2552 จำเลยกามเทพ 3 Jum leuy. Khammathep
2553 365 วันแห่งรัก 3 365 wun haeng ruk
2554 เมียแต่ง 3 meuy Thaeng
2555 แม่ยายที่รัก 3 Mae yay tee ruk
2555 คุณสามี(กำมะลอ)ที่รัก 3 Khun Samee (gamalor) tee ruk
2556 สามี 3 samee
2557 รักต้องอุ้ม 3 ruk thong oum
2557 ลูกสาวพ่อมด 3 loog Sao por mod
2 mod558 ไฟล้างไฟ 3HD fai Lang fai
2559 เลือดรักทระนง 3HD lued toranong Pope and diane
2560 รักหลงโรง 3HD ruk long loong
2560 เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า 3HD muen Khun la fak fa
2561 ซีรีส์ลูกผู้ชาย ตอน เพชร 3HD. Series loog puchai pecht
2561 ปี่แก้วนางหงส์ 3HD bee kaew nang hong

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
1) Of course samee looks better than Ryan Reynolds. He's samee.
2) Kade made that exact same expression (on Pope's face, I mean) during BPS, I can't remember which episode but it was when she was singing while brushing her teeth and Date caught her and peeked at her from his window. What's the episode??? She saw him and made the same expression
I must have been half asleep, how could I have compared the samee to old Deadpool? No contest at all! Sorry

I think you meant this one! Episode 3 around the 15.00 something mark. Actually he was looking at her the same way hearing her sing. But what's his beef always spying & then getting angry & then often flustered when caught in the act. (1) Dropped his water bowl (2) Sat down suddenly & pretending, finguring his book when she can't even see what he's doing beyond that window opening (3) Eyes so wide in shock & shaking his head (I like the way Kade calls him "that crazy Muen")

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ok I'm all caught up!!!
I'm just gonna compile it all together since I watched it straight through without being in here. Hahaha. I may have already forgotten some things, silly me. Anyway. . .

TruBPSFan Test #28-31

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended palace scene with the shirtless men.
- Kade running to use her personal bathroom!!
- Pin and Yam hearing the name "Kadesurang."
- Extended Date longing for Kade by the dock.
- Extended father son duo walking into their chamber.

Comments:.
- These two lovebirds have the best flirts! They flirt through their eyes. What director can replicate this kind of flirting in their lakorns?! No one can and no one will!
- I love the kind of relationship KaDate has. They're both mature, yes in this aspect Kade is actually mature about. They argue about the smallest things, yet they make up fast.
- KaDate's chit chatting or whispering in Faulcon's house got me swooning. Kade is practically in Date's face! If only that was a romantic scene. Hahaha.
- I don't know about you guys, but we thigh I've seen all these scenes at least 1 million times I still get the same feelings!! I get goosebumps/butterflies/chills whatever you call it!
- Bella must've been super scared I've just noticed how tightly she clung onto him. Hahaha. The only other girl that has been so comfortable in his arms is Ploy. Hahaha.
- Seeing Prang and Mr. PJ makes me super duper excited for Nak Soo Taewada. Like it's already airing the week after next week! We only have a week left of BPS!! Noooo!! But yesss! Hahaha.
Thanks for sharing :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://mydramalist.com/people/9577-anfone-jariya
They haven't told us a name but that they decided on the main girl for Pope. I believe she is with Maker J. She is Johnny Anfone's wife and was a popular n'ek in her generation.
Her in production
2543 รอยมาร 3 Roy Marn
2544 ฉันไม่รอวันนั้น 3 Chun mai for wun nun
2547 เจ้าสาวกลัวฝน 3 Kai Sao glue fon
2547 คุณแม่รับฝาก 3khun Mae rub faak
2548 ตุ๊กตาโรงงาน 3 tookata long gnan
2548 รักละมุนลุ้นละไม 3 ruk lamun mun lamai
2549 เรือนนารีสีชมพู 3 ruen naree see shampoo
2550 มณีดิน 3 manedin
2551 ชมพู่แก้มแหม่ม 3 shampoo gaam maam
2552 จำเลยกามเทพ 3 Jum leuy. Khammathep
2553 365 วันแห่งรัก 3 365 wun haeng ruk
2554 เมียแต่ง 3 meuy Thaeng
2555 แม่ยายที่รัก 3 Mae yay tee ruk
2555 คุณสามี(กำมะลอ)ที่รัก 3 Khun Samee (gamalor) tee ruk
2556 สามี 3 samee
2557 รักต้องอุ้ม 3 ruk thong oum
2557 ลูกสาวพ่อมด 3 loog Sao por mod
2 mod558 ไฟล้างไฟ 3HD fai Lang fai
2559 เลือดรักทระนง 3HD lued toranong Pope and diane
2560 รักหลงโรง 3HD ruk long loong
2560 เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า 3HD muen Khun la fak fa
2561 ซีรีส์ลูกผู้ชาย ตอน เพชร 3HD. Series loog puchai pecht
2561 ปี่แก้วนางหงส์ 3HD bee kaew nang hong
Hmmm. Out of that group I only like 365WHR. Haha.

I love this song.
I like that guy. Makes me nostalgic. Hehe.