[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi MKfan, I noticed you love this scene of their first meal alone together. When Kade says she wants to buy cutlery, and he's saying "When we're married......"

I don't blame you, it's one of my most favourite scenes too. Because it's easier on the eyes for us & no more fearful moments; by this time they're secure in their love for each other & it feels nice to see Jumpa let them do things together without worrying what society might say.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I love the way Phetchracha observes Kade as he sat across from her when they're at the Arjaan's. He's got a high regard for her no doubt, but the watchful way he looks at her is beautiful to see. Just a shift of the eyes, a slight nod. If this is not a Por Date movie, I feel like I'm looking at romance. The guy is full of hidden depths.

@DaoRisa I know how much you love the Or Jao song; me too. Now they're playing it as Date sat hugging the pillow, seeing him so happy with that loving gift from his fiancee let's cry together ahh ahhhhh..... he's going away from her for a very long time. And the music is just too sad.

The whole going away scene of Date alone at the pier is mournful. His hollow feeling as he leaves home & Kade, the way he keeps looking back at the house; the parting with friends Rheung & Mae Janward. I can't help feeling very sorry for Janward here. She seems a lot more detached after the alleged shame left behind by her poor dad. And here she is saying goodbye to someone she has given up loving yet she still looks hurting all over (the way she asked how long he'll be gone). Thank God for Rheung! Here he comes bravely to court her.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ok I found the page! Am reading the fanfics on 310 ...... should we bring them out here for the new to read, and the original gang to recap what they wrote? ...........

And see here one of the conversations then ...... @phatman and @Calligraphy @alissaax ...... even without our famous BPS pledge, the XX-rated posts have heated up since a very long time ago!! heheheee

@Calligraphy said:

Since Kade is from the modern time, maybe she's more expose to those kind of stuff therefore she's more experience? Lol. Okay, this is going a little too deep. Lol. I'm going to leave it at that.

They're the SPECIAL COUPLE, of course they're going to mate differently too. Lol.

@alissaax said:

:risas3::risas3: :facepalm: now I'm questioning how

@phatman
HAHAHA. Y'all are getting out of hand! Lets just say they did it MC Date style.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if I'll get to catch up tonight! Four episodes in one night is like woah! Haha. No waiting game. I'm excited to see the new stuff.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I am back. I feel a little better. Man, my asthma is killing me this summer, and I have to take too much medication too. I hate being sick.
Anyway, could someone please tell me where can I watch Padiwarada? I cannot find the lakorn on YT.
So instead I am watching Bella's other lakorn Wimarn Mekkala. I am on episode 1 right now. She is so funny in this lakorn.
Thank you for all the updates.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ok I found the page! Am reading the fanfics on 310 ...... should we bring them out here for the new to read, and the original gang to recap what they wrote? ...........

And see here one of the conversations then ...... @phatman and @Calligraphy @alissaax ...... even without our famous BPS pledge, the XX-rated posts have heated up since a very long time ago!! heheheee

@Calligraphy said:

Since Kade is from the modern time, maybe she's more expose to those kind of stuff therefore she's more experience? Lol. Okay, this is going a little too deep. Lol. I'm going to leave it at that.

They're the SPECIAL COUPLE, of course they're going to mate differently too. Lol.

@alissaax said:

@phatman
What???? I'm lost. Havent been active in the thread for so long....:confused0:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi MKfan, I noticed you love this scene of their first meal alone together. When Kade says she wants to buy cutlery, and he's saying "When we're married......"

I don't blame you, it's one of my most favourite scenes too. Because it's easier on the eyes for us & no more fearful moments; by this time they're secure in their love for each other & it feels nice to see Jumpa let them do things together without worrying what society might say.
Hi hun :), Yea that is one of my favourite scenes nod.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I came home early & managed to watch. But I've missed like 3 episodes, by the time they load up the latest on YT I'll be asleep.
I want to designate one day for BPS marathon, but dam life is too busy. Haha.

@Calligraphy said:

@alissaax said:

@phatman
I wanna go back to reread too! I did a little alternate ending too. Haha. It's somewhere in the 500 pages though because it was after the finale.

I am back. I feel a little better. Man, my asthma is killing me this summer, and I have to take too much medication too. I hate being sick.
Anyway, could someone please tell me where can I watch Padiwarada? I cannot find the lakorn on YT.
So instead I am watching Bella's other lakorn Wimarn Mekkala. I am on episode 1 right now. She is so funny in this lakorn.
Welcome back love! Oh man asthma and allergies are like the worst. I feel bad for you! Hope you do better!

What???? I'm lost. Havent been active in the thread for so long....:confused0:
Haha. Well you better start activating your self in here !

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps ep 28 Part Uno

I love hearing everyone struggle to say Constantine. "Consatansatine" :risas3: I laugh when I can because I know I struggle just as much to say Rhueng:pancarta:

Screenshot_20180705-015542_YouTube.jpg
Our girl Kade and her food... so excited just to be eating :risas3:

Screenshot_20180705-021028_YouTube.jpg
YAS my samee's eyesex YES :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Screenshot_20180705-021311_YouTube.jpg
"You want to know so much"..."you wouldn't be you if you didn't ask" :risas3: Date's so salty today. I don't recall you being this salty when Kade asked what LSP was...:celebrate16:
(Sorry, couldn't resist another LSP reference)

Screenshot_20180705-021647_YouTube.jpg
Can we take a moment to appreciate just how sexily Pope sits during this drama? Knees apart, elbows or hands resting on thighs, straight back... :love::love::love::love:

Screenshot_20180705-022007_YouTube.jpg
*fanning myself* Date just goes right up to Kade and stands as close to her as he can while giving her eyesex. Doesn't even think that she might have personal space or anything :aaaaa:

Does Date have a motion sensor on the bridge or something? How does he ALWAYS KNOW when Kade's there? She hasn't managed to be there alone once :facepalm:

Screenshot_20180705-022654_YouTube.jpg
"Go look in the mirror then" :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:Date your line is being used against you and all you can do is stare at her???
There is honestly NO better way Kade could've confessed her feelings to Date than by reusing that line. That"s how he revealed his feelings to her all those months ago :icon12:
Also how can Pope look surprised just by shifting his eyes the tiniest bit? He's really underrated as an actor.

GAH LOOK AT THEM SMILING LIKE IDIOTS
Screenshot_20180705-023220_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20180705-023117_YouTube.jpg :love::love::love::icon12:

Screenshot_20180705-024058_YouTube.jpg
DADDY: Have you discussed your marriage with Kade yet?
DATE: Uhh... well I might've mentioned recently that I don't want her looking at other men. That's basically a marriage proposal, right?

Screenshot_20180705-024306_YouTube.jpg
DADDY: You mean she still won't marry???
DATE: For some reason I feel like she might not be so against it anymore...
RACHFULL::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

KADE (to Pin and Yam): What do you mean Date and I could eat each other up?
PIN and YAM: Haven't you noticed we've been setting you two up since the beginning of the drama???:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Sorry this came late. I swear I was doing it last night, and then Pope came to visit me even though it isn't my turn yet, so naturally I had to drop everything to join him in the boat :naughty2:

(Actually I just fell asleep while I was watching :facepalm:)

Part 2 coming!

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FULLCAPS ep 28 part 2

Screenshot_20180705-150610_YouTube.jpg
Mmmmm more smiling like idiots at each other :aaaaa:I love it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
It's like they have this new secret language that only the two of them know :aaaaa:

MOM: Reassure Kade you'll be a good husband to her, Date
DATE: Screenshot_20180705-152113_YouTube.jpg
Gladly :naughty2:

Screenshot_20180705-151939_YouTube.jpg
This is definitely my kind of work meeting :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Screenshot_20180705-152553_YouTube.jpg
When you need a 113.2% on the final to pass the class

Screenshot_20180705-152933_YouTube.jpg
Kade's officially won over Mama :thumbup:

Screenshot_20180705-153152_YouTube.jpg
Too many politics in this episode so let's look at this sexy pose from Got instead :love:

Welp that wraps up ep 28 in the rerun! There wasn't a whole lot to comment on, just a lot of politics that I don't really care about and a lot of goo-goo eyes from Date and Kade that I thoroughly do not mind :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It's on dailymotion. You can PM me if you need more details

Rosi

Wifey #42
FullCaps ep 28 Part Uno

I love hearing everyone struggle to say Constantine. "Consatansatine" :risas3: I laugh when I can because I know I struggle just as much to say Rhueng:pancarta:

View attachment 18458
Our girl Kade and her food... so excited just to be eating :risas3:

View attachment 18459
YAS my samee's eyesex YES :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

View attachment 18460
"You want to know so much"..."you wouldn't be you if you didn't ask" :risas3: Date's so salty today. I don't recall you being this salty when Kade asked what LSP was...:celebrate16:
(Sorry, couldn't resist another LSP reference)

View attachment 18461
Can we take a moment to appreciate just how sexily Pope sits during this drama? Knees apart, elbows or hands resting on thighs, straight back... :love::love::love::love:

View attachment 18462
*fanning myself* Date just goes right up to Kade and stands as close to her as he can while giving her eyesex. Doesn't even think that she might have personal space or anything :aaaaa:

Does Date have a motion sensor on the bridge or something? How does he ALWAYS KNOW when Kade's there? She hasn't managed to be there alone once :facepalm:

View attachment 18463
"Go look in the mirror then" :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:Date your line is being used against you and all you can do is stare at her???
There is honestly NO better way Kade could've confessed her feelings to Date than by reusing that line. That"s how he revealed his feelings to her all those months ago :icon12:
Also how can Pope look surprised just by shifting his eyes the tiniest bit? He's really underrated as an actor.

GAH LOOK AT THEM SMILING LIKE IDIOTS
View attachment 18464 View attachment 18465 :love::love::love::icon12:

View attachment 18466
DADDY: Have you discussed your marriage with Kade yet?
DATE: Uhh... well I might've mentioned recently that I don't want her looking at other men. That's basically a marriage proposal, right?

View attachment 18467
DADDY: You mean she still won't marry???
DATE: For some reason I feel like she might not be so against it anymore...
RACHFULL::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

KADE (to Pin and Yam): What do you mean Date and I could eat each other up?
PIN and YAM: Haven't you noticed we've been setting you two up since the beginning of the drama???:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Sorry this came late. I swear I was doing it last night, and then Pope came to visit me even though it isn't my turn yet, so naturally I had to drop everything to join him in the boat :naughty2:

(Actually I just fell asleep while I was watching :facepalm:)

Part 2 coming!
For those who likes to kiss his lips on screeen, one of you guys is it you @lakornkiki please blow up pics numbers # 2, 3, 6, 8 and 10 to full size.

Did Date really said that to his dad??! I missed it!

Pin & Yam looked like gh gh ghggg gh ghosts when they were waiting for Kade coming back.... the hair..... the teeth.....springing up from the corner.....

Hehee thanks for the fun caps while you're wrestling samee