[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
For Siam dara, 7 awards actually including Prang's one.

Hahaha...I have nothing against Chippy. I just dislike the storyline. I am more into Game Saneha (James Ji & Taew) and upcoming Punjan & Prang type of lakorn. But I haven't yet got time to take up any new lakorn since BPS.

All folks, please allow me to post this new teaser of Prang and Punjan lakorn here. I hope it will atteact more BPS followers. Airing date got changed to 19 July.:worship2::p
PJ should be good! It's an action movie! Thanks for the heads up. So it'll be soon - about 2 weeks.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
To anyone who's read the novel, in that episode when Kosa Lek & Kosa Ban visited the house, several women & children are wearing garlands in their hair either around a top knot or a low bun. Are these Khun Loong's servant wives & kids? If yes, then he's got MANY? Woww

Because when Kade played hopscotch with the kids Pin & Yam said the ones with garlands are Khun Loong's.

I can never get over the idea of polygamy so thinking should I dislike this part of his character or not.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
To anyone who's read the novel, in that episode when Kosa Lek & Kosa Ban visited the house, several women & children are wearing garlands in their hair either around a top knot or a low bun. Are these Khun Loong's servant wives & kids? If yes, then he's got MANY? Woww

Because when Kade played hopscotch with the kids Pin & Yam said the ones with garlands are Khun Loong's.

I can never get over the idea of polygamy so thinking should I dislike this part of his character or not.
Kosa Lek had 22 wives irl, apparently. We may not like that part of his character, but we can't really judge him for it because polygamy was perfectly acceptable during his time

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
1) There is no Don't Like button
2) Can't you see they don't match? He's too beautiful for her; waaaaay tooooooo beautiful
3) This is a BPS thread we don't go for imperfection pairings; over here even Joi matches well with his chicken
4) Please don't do this again
1) I know :celebrate16:
2) I like it :risas3:
3) I still like it :risas3:
4) I won't... unless I get bored and feel like triggering you again;):risas3::celebrate16:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Kosa Lek had 22 wives irl, apparently. We may not like that part of his character, but we can't really judge him for it because polygamy was perfectly acceptable during his time
They chose a hot guy to play Kosa Ban so we'll be too gaga that 22 fact we could have misheard we take it as Kosa Lek got 22 lashes or something.
But my question is - those garlarded women! Are they all Khun Loong's servant wives?

Rosi

Wifey #42
1) I know :celebrate16:
2) I like it :risas3:
3) I still like it :risas3:
4) I won't... unless I get bored and feel like triggering you again;):risas3::celebrate16:
You know what, you need to have this thing samee's been claiming BIG TIME (below from @phatman 's post) so you won't get bored anytime soon :

Then there's another version of Pope saying
"Though I'm not fit, but I have enough strength or energy to give it to you all night".

For #2 and #3 if you stare real hard then you'll know why you won't like it & still like it hehehehhee