[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Grand Canyon..... as in Grand Canyon in the USA?????!!! @phatman ! @lakornkiki @Rachfull ! @pangiaxiong @momolove @leemyis @KitKat516 @Koy123 @Tresor Moi @DaoRisa @neenavaj @Falonglakorn @Thookatha @SuzieJ @jeanie1 @MissPK oh..... all the rest of the USA gang you know who you are...... fly there!
It’s Grand Canyon at Eden Central World in Thailand so you’d be closer to fly there than i am right now. :p

I am visiting grandma in New England for 3 weeks atm. I have plenty of time to troll @Rachfull and @phatman on the other pope thread. :celebrate16:

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #22

Extended/Deleted Scenes
- Kade overhearing Date and Jumpah talking about their marriage, happening or not.
- Faulkon seeing more of the "bribery."
- Longer Kosa Ban and Faulcon chatting in front of the palace.
- Change in sequence??

Comments:
- Awe. He'll do whatever she wants.
- Can't believe Karakade just ruined that romantic moment when Date inched in towards Kade!
- I see shirtless men. Lots of shirtless men! Mmmm.
- Ah. It's my Phra Phetchracha! Miss you sugar! Haha.
- I just realized they clearly exclaimed Phra Phetchracha's relationship with the King. Haha.
- Got Dayum! Now that's an intro!!
- His voice. So sexy. Taking about Big Daddy.
- I just realized they showed three pregnant ladies in this show. Haha. AND three full families! I know a few of us here complain about wanting a baby at the end of a lakorn and here we got spoiled times 3!
- I sense a jealous Pope. Behind the screen. Hahhaa.
- Uh oh. Lots of drama coming our way!

Thanks phatman!! Good morning!! The change in sequence happened in which part? I have to go look again then.

Kade is so cheerful she took that slight very quickly & let it be – The Khun Loongs drawing a line between themselves & Mae Karakade. Even if Date is starting to get kinder, he said anything to do with their house & servants is their job & nothing to do with her. Ouch.

Can we believe him he said it’s up to Kade about the marriage; wasn't it him who pressed that issue after he saw the girl with the glasses. I'm so surprised at Jumpa's reaction, she seems to sincerely feel sorry for him. I thought she'd rather he marry anybody but Kade.

It’s like 3 times now Date!! Are you going to kiss her or not?? Everytime inching so close breast to breast like that?? Why is your face angling in when you have no such intention. Unlike Kade, you didn’t hear Mae Karakade so were you really moving in for a kiss? I hope someone can reply. Anyone? Please?

Why didn’t Luang Sorasak pursue Malee? He’s royalty; she’s a silks salesgirl yet he’s so interested he’s even aware of her lineage. He looks so sexy & emotional talking to his dad about her. He knows she’s been there all along, keeps saying she’s very beautiful.

Rosi

Wifey #42
It’s Grand Canyon at Eden Central World in Thailand so you’d be closer to fly there than i am right now. :p

I am visiting grandma in New England for 3 weeks atm. I have plenty of time to troll @Rachfull and @phatman on the other pope thread. :celebrate16:
Man, that is such a blunder I've made hehh hehhe..... a Grand Canyon in Bangkok?? Sorry guys, next round!

Woww that's so romantic you being in New England. Is it summer now? I can't hear the name of that city without thinking thoughts of a lovely piece by Barry Mannilow.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hi guys...I've been busy in the past few days. Miss you all. How is everyone doing? How is BPS rerun? I haven't taken any new lakorn since BPS ended. As much as I love Pope but his new lakorn looks so stressful for me. Sorry!!

P.S. for those watching Eternal Love (or Ten Miles of Peach Blossom), have you fell for my man Mark Chao yet? :naughty2: have you seen my handsome man Mr. Silver hair Dong Hua Dijun? :p

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi guys...I've been busy in the past few days. Miss you all. How is everyone doing? How is BPS rerun? I haven't taken any new lakorn since BPS ended. As much as I love Pope but his new lakorn looks so stressful for me. Sorry!!

P.S. for those watching Eternal Love (or Ten Miles of Peach Blossom), have you fell for my man Mark Chao yet? :naughty2: have you seen my handsome man Mr. Silver hair Dong Hua Dijun? :p
I think my crush on Dong Hua Dijun might be slightly bigger than my crush on Mark Chao :icon12:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Grand Canyon..... as in Grand Canyon in the USA?????!!! @phatman ! @lakornkiki @Rachfull ! @pangiaxiong @momolove @leemyis @KitKat516 @Koy123 @Tresor Moi @DaoRisa @neenavaj @Falonglakorn @Thookatha @SuzieJ @jeanie1 @MissPK oh..... all the rest of the USA gang you know who you are...... fly there!
Man, that is such a blunder I've made hehh hehhe..... a Grand Canyon in Bangkok?? Sorry guys, next round!

Woww that's so romantic you being in New England. Is it summer now? I can't hear the name of that city without thinking thoughts of a lovely piece by Barry Mannilow.

:crybaby2::crybaby2:
I was about to go on a road trip.

Well there goes my :kidnap:.Plans.:BangHead: