[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #15

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade scrubbing her clothes really fast while everyone watches. . .?
- The servants deciding on who gets to serve tea. . . ?
- Date's monologue??? It's right after Kade pleading Date.

Comments:
- Feeling giddy all over again.
- AHH that smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will die for that smile!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Such dramatic sound for a menstrual cycle. AHAHA.
- So I'm guessing Date actually didn't see Kade's half naked body??? Haha. He had no reaction to it at all.
- Date is all smiles today. Making me smile too! Hehe.
- Haha. Kade is hilarious asking Joi without knowing Date was there.
- That part Kade was begging Date to go with him was cute, especially when she was all "I just wanna know." Haha.
- I like the King's intro.
- I feel like this episode didn't have anything new.

I just realized I never really watched the teaser. That scene Kade was talking to herself in the mirror saying people usually go back in time into a nang'ek, but she went back in time into a nang'rai was never shown. I wish they'd shown it during this rerun.
Love your recaps!! I was waiting where is this phatman??

I thought a few scenes last night were longer than the originals – but no extra dialogue. But every few extra seconds means a lot!!

Khun Loong is quite the sneaky joker. He knows his son is spying on Kade outside the windows he won’t let him off easily not answering the obvious. He enjoys making the boy embarrassed! Date can’t outwardly jump hoops for joy but his eyes go into suppressed happiness his dad said he’s fixing a date for their engagement.

But despite wanting to marry her, Por Date seems to have this idea Kade’s either an alien, or at least a good ghost or spirit. He’s not afraid of her but stays suspicious of her still. Why else would he pushed her down at the pier? Expecting her to fly up or do something magical?

When she was having her period he insisted on kicking out Pin & Yam from the bedroom, he wanted to know what’s happening!! It’s not that he’s concerned, but to prove if she’s a strange being doing strange things. He probably saw her red undies & wanted to know what that contraption is! He told the girls to get out. Well, until he knew what’s happening of course. Now, did he recognise the name of the Boran character she mentioned who rides the horse? Because right after they showed all the horses in the stables.

Yeah, so sweet the way she pleads with him, and it’s not that he didn’t want to bring her along. He paused to explain he’ll be working; whereas a Date prior to this would never be this kindly to Mae Karakade. But Jumpa came along & spoil that picture of friendliness. Hate you Jumpa!!

When Kade first appeared at the door & speaks to Joi, his antennas like went up at the sound of her voice! He WAS expecting her. He looks happy. I just love that smile.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Love your recaps!! I was waiting where is this phatman??

I thought a few scenes last night were longer than the originals – but no extra dialogue. But every few extra seconds means a lot!!

Khun Loong is quite the sneaky joker. He knows his son is spying on Kade outside the windows he won’t let him off easily not answering the obvious. He enjoys making the boy embarrassed! Date can’t outwardly jump hoops for joy but his eyes go into suppressed happiness his dad said he’s fixing a date for their engagement.

But despite wanting to marry her, Por Date seems to have this idea Kade’s either an alien, or at least a good ghost or spirit. He’s not afraid of her but stays suspicious of her still. Why else would he pushed her down at the pier? Expecting her to fly up or do something magical?

When she was having her period he insisted on kicking out Pin & Yam from the bedroom, he wanted to know what’s happening!! It’s not that he’s concerned, but to prove if she’s a strange being doing strange things. He probably saw her red undies & wanted to know what that contraption is! He told the girls to get out. Well, until he knew what’s happening of course. Now, did he recognise the name of the Boran character she mentioned who rides the horse? Because right after they showed all the horses in the stables.

Yeah, so sweet the way she pleads with him, and it’s not that he didn’t want to bring her along. He paused to explain he’ll be working; whereas a Date prior to this would never be this kindly to Mae Karakade. But Jumpa came along & spoil that picture of friendliness. Hate you Jumpa!!

When Kade first appeared at the door & speaks to Joi, his antennas like went up at the sound of her voice! He WAS expecting her. He looks happy. I just love that smile.
Hehe. Yes. Date got me all smiling today.

I was a bit surprised he didn't catch on early that Kade was on her period. Did he really not know??? Haha. What a clueless puppy.

Yeah. Mama Jumpa is too protective. She doesn't know that her son has fallen in love!