[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can’t believe how old Pope is! What type of youth elixir is he taking!? Btw he looks a lot like P’Captain in this photo!
View attachment 16637

He was so sexy today! Totally digging his new haircut!
View attachment 16638

Lol obviously he isn’t innocent. That kiss scene he had with Koi in October Sonata proved it. *fanning myself still
Hehe. He has such kissable lips. I just saw his kiss scene with Chomp, and his lips......mmmm. I don't know what got into Chomp for not kissing him back because if it was me. . . I'd swallow him already. :love:

Alright. Catch up later. Ep 14 time!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #14

Extended/Deleted Scenes
- Extended Date staring at the whipped girls especially at his betrothed.
- Date staring intently at Kade while she gets the cold compress ready .. .?
- Date staring blankly at Kade for years. . .? Idk. This episode is kind of hard. Hahaha.

Contents:
- This moment guys is the moment I fell in love with Pope Tanawat. . . .just reminding you guys of how we became a couple.
- When Pope got off the boat his shirt was unbuttoned almost half way. When he got put in his bed he was buttoned up all the way. Psh. How dare they cover him up.
- Joi is such a good actor, his acting when he got whipped looked so real!
- Again whipping scene was so well edited! The humming song and Date hearing it from inside is room and then panning into Joi crying underneath! I cried.
- Omg the green shirt on Pope. :love:
- Pope's "mai mak" gets me everytime. :icon12::icon12:
- Ahhh that smile!
- Ok that sweet scene just got cut abruptly. . . . . . :BangHead:
- Hahahaha. Kade's reactions to Date explaining that CPR scene is hilarious.
- You know what, watching without subs is much more entertaining because you see all their reactions and everything more clearly! Usually I just read the subtitles. :thumbup:
- I just realized they are using "Or Jao Uey" as the ending theme instead of "Piang Sopta!" Good thinking because it's much better and suited for our pra'nang!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe his LSP isn't innocent either? I'll find out for you guys, okay? :risas3:
We already know his style and techniques.

*cries at the corner at the thought of this being only a dream

View attachment 16639 *ahem*
Proof that Pope is short
Hahaha.

Wait !!! Where the heck are you getting these subs?!?!?!? PM right now young lady!!!

Rainbow Subbing Team finally started subbing Por Yung Lung Mai Wang and there aren't words in the English language to fully express how tunten I am :aaaaa:
Aaaackkkk foreal!???? I need to finish Sapai Jao first!!!!

Lol!!! He’s more handsome then a lot of Korean actors. Sorry Kfans...just a preference here.

@Rachfull, Girl!!!! Your too funny! Okay you go find out for us! I’m sure his LSP skills are top notch! He hides it behind that mischievous smile of his! Lol
Yes he is!!!!!! I mean there are a lot of hawt K actors, but today Pope beats them all. Hehehehe.

Don't be getting any ideas. . . .

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Hahaha.

Wait !!! Where the heck are you getting these subs?!?!?!? PM right now young lady!!!

Yes he is!!!!!! I mean there are a lot of hawt K actors, but today Pope beats them all. Hehehehe.

HAHHAAAA I'm watching !!!! And Pope is hilarious!!!! haaahahahhaa

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Hahaha.

Drop Sapai Jao! Namtarn is nothing.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #14

Extended/Deleted Scenes
- Date staring blankly at Kade for years. . .? Idk. This episode is kind of hard. Hahaha.

Contents:
- This moment guys is the moment I fell in love with Pope Tanawat. . . .just reminding you guys of how we became a couple.
- When Pope got off the boat his shirt was unbuttoned almost half way. When he got put in his bed he was buttoned up all the way. Psh. How dare they cover him up.
- Again whipping scene was so well edited! The humming song and Date hearing it from inside is room and then panning into Joi crying underneath! I cried.
- Ahhh that smile!
- You know what, watching without subs is much more entertaining because you see all their reactions and everything more clearly! Usually I just read the subtitles. :thumbup:
- I just realized they are using "Or Jao Uey" as the ending theme instead of "Piang Sopta!" Good thinking because it's much better and suited for our pra'nang!!!
Thanks for sharing :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #14

Extended/Deleted Scenes

Contents:
- Ahhh that smile!
I really cried for Joi last night. Jumpa asked him to be whipped 10 times. Kade intervened only at the 9th lash! Why didn't she stop it a lot earlier? She shouldn't have waited until he got bleeding like that. The poor boy..... It got me very sad I didn't watch the whip only counted the sounds.

Thanks for sharing your I've-met-my-soulmate twosome moment. You've picked the right time when his hair is all wet like that - from hot, steamy nights with you hahaa
(Where is @Rachfull anyway, while she's in dreams with her samee hope she misses these sort of secret messages)