[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I am so left behind. The moon scene dialogue was amazing. About the half moon, Kade indirectly hinted Date that maybe the beautiful moon is just his own inflatuation. He still flirts with Janward tho, ah Malee too.
Before, I felt also that way - he's insincere with anything that's Mae Karakade to him. His switch from romancing Janward to her within hours of the same evening is too fast! Even when her poem's liked by Ban, Lek & Khun Loong he still refused to give her the satisfaction of having done anything worthy; still shooting her down. He denied laughing at her but he was. Kade was right to not want to meet him halfway on anything, even if only to watch the moon together or agree that a half moon could be anything more.

But with those added scenes of him in his room, that look on his face as he looked up the skies and reliving the evening, it's deemed for real Date isn't playing this time. He’s gotten into a wild, heart twisting abyss which he hadn’t expected; stopped hating without knowing when. So it wasn't as sudden as we'd thought, because subconsciously he's been this way for a while. But never acted on it but as if waiting .... for something. And that poem sealed it; putting him on the throes of a beautiful pain, feelings that made him suddenly closing up to Kade every moment he could at the pier. By the time he looked at the moon that night, alone and with his mind wandering where it would, Por Date is not just interested – but a man in love. He’s started his journey way ahead of her.

The very next visit Janward came with her cookies & garlands he wasn’t enticed anymore, his stares only for Kade. I love that scene!! (He didn't touch the cookies)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
His family sounds kind of like mine. We don't express affection very easily, and it's pretty rare any of us say "I love you" to each other. It can be difficult for other people to understand, but we know we all love each other. It sounds like that's how his family is too
Yeah..... yeah..... you're right, you're right. Maybe your method is the key. That's why a high likelihood you'll get him. The more you don't say I love you the more he understands you not saying it means you're saying it big time like 50 times and therefore that's love ready for the taking right there. (Man, what happened to shouting it out from the tops of the skies & showing action too) So sad..... you've won.... you've won....

CPY

GotomySin
Before, I felt also that way - he's insincere with anything that's Mae Karakade to him. His switch from romancing Janward to her within hours of the same evening is too fast! Even when her poem's liked by Ban, Lek & Khun Loong he still refused to give her the satisfaction of having done anything worthy; still shooting her down. He denied laughing at her but he was. Kade was right to not want to meet him halfway on anything, even if only to watch the moon together or agree that a half moon could be anything more.

But with those added scenes of him in his room, that look on his face as he looked up the skies and reliving the evening, it's deemed for real Date isn't playing this time. He’s gotten into a wild, heart twisting abyss which he hadn’t expected; stopped hating without knowing when. So it wasn't as sudden as we'd thought, because subconsciously he's been this way for a while. But never acted on it but as if waiting .... for something. And that poem sealed it; putting him on the throes of a beautiful pain, feelings that made him suddenly closing up to Kade every moment he could at the pier. By the time he looked at the moon that night, alone and with his mind wandering where it would, Por Date is not just interested – but a man in love. He’s started his journey way ahead of her.

The very next visit Janward came with her cookies & garlands he wasn’t enticed anymore, his stares only for Kade. I love that scene!! (He didn't touch the cookies)

Yes @Rosi2. After I watched the Date's moon scene, I was wondering, is he in love? Because he smiled looking at the 'book' and in deep thoughts.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
His family sounds kind of like mine. We don't express affection very easily, and it's pretty rare any of us say "I love you" to each other. It can be difficult for other people to understand, but we know we all love each other. It sounds like that's how his family is too
A lot of Asian families are like that. Mine is the same way. We had to toughen up when we were young. My mom cursed at us almost every day to do things. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Very well said. The additional scenes are a blessing! I can't wait to see it all in subs since I believe SJDK said they will release it all after it airs.
This is just Phatman vs Rachfull battle? Others don't want to join to get P'Pope? :p

In that case, @phatman you admit that @Rachfull is the winner, don't you? So, congratulation Rachfull :clap:
:aaaaa:

What's the next battle? :naughty2:
Haha. Everyone in here fights for their turn with Pope, but I think the most verbal ones will have to be us and @Falonglakorn . hahaha.