[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I can kind of see why people will think he’s a player. Lol I know just because your single doesn’t mean your a player but some people do assume if you are single all the time, it’s either you are a player or you just don’t want a relationship. I’m leaning towards Pope just isn’t serious about it. I mean, his older sister isn’t married, right? He lives with his mom and his sister. In some ways, he has two women he rather protect already.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Continued. . .
- Mom is the only one who understands him the most.
- Mom doesn't care about his love life, whoever he chooses it's his choice. If he chooses someone good it's his good karma, if he chooses someone bad it's his bad karma. She doesn't pry into his love life.
- He talked about the evolution of his popularity, he thought Gentlemen Series would be the height of his career, then Samee Teetra came along, and then BPS came.
- He says he can't be P'Muen forever.
- Jaochoo?!??! I didn't quite understand this convo very well. But roughly. . . very shyly he's like it's normal for a man to look at woman to find the one who is the one. He has had relationships in the past where he thinks she's the one, but they've broken up. . .? He hasn't found a new one yet, though he's trying. (GUYS, he's looking for her!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Continued. . .
- Mom doesn't care about his love life, whoever he chooses it's his choice. If he chooses someone good it's his good karma, if he chooses someone bad it's his bad karma. She doesn't pry into his love life.
- He talked about the evolution of his popularity, he thought Gentlemen Series would be the height of his career, then Samee Teetra came along, and then BPS came.
- Jaochoo?!??! I didn't quite understand this convo very well. But roughly. . . very shyly he's like it's normal for a man to look at woman to find the one who is the one. He has had relationships in the past where he thinks she's the one, but they've broken up. . .? He hasn't found a new one yet, though he's trying. (GUYS, he's looking for her!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.)

To be continued. . .
Continued. . .

- KST will be very dramatic, he's playing a character who is a drug addict and makes all the wrong choices.
- He tries to take care if himself well??
- When he's asked to be a presenter he's shocked, but accepts it. . ?
- Talked about happiness, what happiness is.
- He loves kids! Loves playing with them, teasing them and teaching them!!! He wants to help the kids and give them many opportunities to do well in life (Perfect, we'll make have many kids then).

I thought we'd get more of KST bts stuff, but the host only asked personal questions. . . .oh well it's ok. We learn more about him. Heheh

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Continued. . .

To be continued. . .
He also said that if and when he finds the one, he will stop everything (meaning players way) and be completely faithful to her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know...but Ch7 made it in 2015 right? So...Ch3 should remake it in 20something! Lol

Pochamon and Chaigarng had the most romantic LSP night ever! Lmao! And of course their rooms were separated by a door which created some pretty funny moments in that lakorn. I can already imagine it, Bella in ponytails and puffy European skirts...Pope in those tight vests which will shape out his waistline so nicely! Haha. Plus the music in that lakorn was so memorable. If they can remake Koo Gum pretty much every 5-6 years they should do so Ban Sai Tong lol!
Haha. Agree. This time they must make the love scenes more LSP-y. Worthy to be a Popella lakorn. Hahahah .

He seems so kind :).
Which is why we are all fighting for him. Haha. He almost seems to good to be true. He needs a flaw.

I can kind of see why people will think he’s a player. Lol I know just because your single doesn’t mean your a player but some people do assume if you are single all the time, it’s either you are a player or you just don’t want a relationship. I’m leaning towards Pope just isn’t serious about it. I mean, his older sister isn’t married, right? He lives with his mom and his sister. In some ways, he has two women he rather protect already.
Yup. He did say his mom is the most precious woman in his life.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. Agree. This time they must make the love scenes more LSP-y. Worthy to be a Popella lakorn. Hahahah .

Which is why we are all fighting for him. Haha. He almost seems to good to be true. He needs a flaw.

Yup. He did say his mom is the most precious woman in his life.
Yeah, but I like their relationship. He says that he and his mom bickers a lot but there is always love despite the arguments. Even the monk talks about them always bickering.
I also like the part where he went to his mom about a problem and his mom cursed him out. And he told his mom, I came for advice not a curse out session. But his mom is his strength and source of support.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, but I like their relationship. He says that he and his mom bickers a lot but there is always love despite the arguments. Even the monk talks about them always bickering.
I also like the part where he went to his mom about a problem and his mom cursed him out. And he told his mom, I came for advice not a curse out session. But his mom is his strength and source of support.
I agree. I love his mom. She's supportive in a tough way I would say!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am imagining everything you wrote in this post and it’s so hard! Pope looks like such a mama’s boy to be bickering with his mom all the time but then I remembered him as Por Date yelling at Karakade. Lol

If I remember correctly, someone from this thread said Pope use to disobey or not listen to his mom a lot? Lol there is so much more to this man we don’t know about. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am imagining everything you wrote in this post and it’s so hard! Pope looks like such a mama’s boy to be bickering with his mom all the time but then I remembered him as Por Date yelling at Karakade. Lol

If I remember correctly, someone from this thread said Pope use to disobey or not listen to his mom a lot? Lol there is so much more to this man we don’t know about. Lol
I bet he was a trouble maker. Haha. I like that he lives with his mom and sister, but he still has his night life with his buddies and all. His mom isn't controlling at all si he's got all the freedom he needs. Hehe.

View attachment 16573 View attachment 16574

They were head to head. Bella got the upper hand...like always.
He was going against her? Haha.

Was watching a random Popemew vid and came upon this: Screenshot_2018-06-10-17-03-58-1.png Look at those veins. . .

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Hi girls, I have a question. While you're listening these backsounds one by one, can you guess what scenes that are played using each backsound? If yes, you can have P'Pope fully. Deal? :pancarta:
I'm slowly rewatching this, so I'll have to think hard.
1) post-LSP
2) after Kade realizes that Rueng is really Date reincarnated
3) Right before Date and Kade's first makeout session
4) before post-LSP when Date tries to spoon Kade only to find she's already gotten up OR when Kade and Date are talking after his father's death and we first find out Kade is pregnant
5) When Date was a jerk and then he offered Kade his hand to help her off the boat and she pretended to take his hand but then got out of the boat herself
6) the beginning of Date and Kade's wedding
7) When Date takes Kade shopping and (later) buys her the necklace

Number 2 is also my ringtone. Do I get bonus points for that? :pancarta:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it was in one of the talk shows he went to. I can't remember which one exactly. . .

Yeah that one day already came by when he went to Singapore. Haha. Guess we weren't the destined ones.

We just need one scene each?? Deal! Hahaha.
1. Morning sunshine!!
2. When Date and Reung got promoted
3. Kade making merit for the first time
4. Date making Kade sad when he scolded her
5. When romance is in the air!
6. Flashbacks to Kade in school
7. During nam pla wan making

Done! Fair enough. Haha.
@putri I should get extra points since mine are more specific :p jk jk