[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It's out!

Things I understood:
- Host knows Pope since the first day he entered the industry.
- If Pope wasn't pra'ek in BPS, who could've? No one!
- His popularity isn't ordinary because the studio is completely filled unlike what they usually have.
- Something about Pope being patient that's why he's where he's at now?
- His mom is his everything!
- He cried a lot during his rookie acting days because he couldn't get a lot of work and was jobless for two years, but his mom told him no matter what he becomes he's still his mom's son and she won't abandon him, even if he doesn't make money!
- His mom watches his lakorns, but has never bragged about him at all. She's never praised him at all and he says thats just how she is. He secretly watches her watch his lakorns and he sees that she enjoys them alot especially Sapai Jao.
- Even her friends praise him more than she does.
- His mom has seen all his lakorns.
- She doesn't brag or praise the older sis either. Even when her son is soooo handsome she doesnt say it. (Hahahaha. OMG Pope)
To be continued .. .
Thanks for sharing :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Apparently Bella got 500,000 baths from Ch3, and it's not her first time getting bonus,cuz she said she got one last year too for Plerng Boon. And she just got 100,000 baths from the game show. It's really her prime time now
Sad to say this: that's It? They mad banks from her :rolleyes:.

Watching the Today's show. He's so down to earth and laid back. Ah'Thoi really loves him.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello, rosi.. I just appeared a few pages before.
Oh I know that pledge.
*deep breath in* BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew :thumbup:
I still can't get over the Hairy Nipple part but like everyone else here I'm so proud our thread has a real sexy pledge ! Thanks for joining us!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Good Morning BSP fam! :naughty2:

(This is gonna be off topic a bit..)

I had a fun dee dee last night!! :love: in the dream I was helping my cousins capture bad guys..? (Hella randon) and we caught like 3 of them. So I had to be in the room alone with them to interview them. I said something like if you guys are gonna try to hurt me then my boyfriend will shoot you, hes out there waiting for me.. one of them got up & started walking towards me and boom boom boom. My bf shot them and then i ran outside and guess who my bf was?!??!?! HOT GOT!!!! :icon12:So i ran up to him, jumped up and wrapped my legs around him and started making out with his fine ass lol :aaaaa::aaaaa:and like in the dream, i was thinking "omg this cant be real. Hes not my boyfriend!" But i was super duper happy haha then i woke up in real life and my bf was next to me.. i was like "sorry, i just cheated on you in my dream" lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's out!

Things I understood:
- His popularity isn't ordinary because the studio is completely filled unlike what they usually have.
- He cried a lot during his rookie acting days because he couldn't get a lot of work and was jobless for two years, but his mom told him no matter what he becomes he's still his mom's son and she won't abandon him, even if he doesn't make money!
- His mom watches his lakorns, but has never bragged about him at all. She's never praised him at all and he says thats just how she is. He secretly watches her watch his lakorns and he sees that she enjoys them alot especially Sapai Jao.
- She doesn't brag or praise the older sis either. Even when her son is soooo handsome she doesnt say it. (Hahahaha. OMG Pope)
To be continued .. .
That last one is so funny ! About him calling himself handsome. Bet the mum must be laughing watching this video

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's out!

Things I understood:
To be continued .. .
His end laughter is delightful! It's like crystal chimes

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
It's out!

Things I understood:
To be continued .. .
The one thing that I got from this interview is that his mom is OPEN to any lady. Per Pope his mom said if he got a good lady then it's your good fortune; if you get a bad one is your bad karma.
So Green light from mama.....:cheer::cheer:

So who's gonna be first in line.......AFTER ME.:risas3::risas3:.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awwww it warms my heart that people know our pledge, my hard thinking is for not. :angel10:
Yes, hard work not wasted!

She's talking about on set, Pope is like carefree just whatever asking when is it my turn (as in filming) but when it's his turn He does well (the word lamoon is like flow, smooth, does well).
I wonder if they asked her about him. Hehe. She must wanna work with him again!

Now you're like Por Date. Be careful @Rachfull become Mae Karakade. Took everyone's heart :risas3:
She's already become Karakade! Hahaha.

phatman, did you have your CD playing beside you? If like that, not fair!
Nope. My heart tells me. HEHE.

Sad to say this: that's It? They mad banks from her :rolleyes:.

Watching the Today's show. He's so down to earth and laid back. Ah'Thoi really loves him.
Yes he is soo down to earth. His smile, his laugh, everything about him is like a woman's dream. No wonder he's so popular among the older peeps. He's soo good to his mom too. Whoever gets to be his wife will be the luckiest woman alive that's for sure. SIGH....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, I’m rewatching Ban Sai Tong with Joy and Num...i kind of want them to remake this now with PopeBella! Lol!! It’s one of my favorite Thai lakorns of all time! It was so romantic!!! Chaigarng and Photchamon!!! Love love!
Romantic it was, BUT they were so shy. Haha. Num was all over Joy, but it must've been because she was a newbie, she didn't want to be intimate at all. That's my only regret. Haha. Unfortunately we won't see them in it.. . .Haha. Since CH7 already did it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's out!

Things I understood:
To be continued .. .
Continued. . .
- Mom is the only one who understands him the most.
- Mom doesn't care about his love life, whoever he chooses it's his choice. If he chooses someone good it's his good karma, if he chooses someone bad it's his bad karma. She doesn't pry into his love life.
- He talked about the evolution of his popularity, he thought Gentlemen Series would be the height of his career, then Samee Teetra came along, and then BPS came.
- He says he can't be P'Muen forever.
- Jaochoo?!??! I didn't quite understand this convo very well. But roughly. . . very shyly he's like it's normal for a man to look at women to find the one who is the one. He has had relationships in the past where he thinks she's the one, but they've broken up. . .? He hasn't found a new one yet, though he's trying. (GUYS, he's looking for her!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.)

To be continued. . .

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Romantic it was, BUT they were so shy. Haha. Num was all over Joy, but it must've been because she was a newbie, she didn't want to be intimate at all. That's my only regret. Haha. Unfortunately we won't see them in it.. . .Haha. Since CH7 already did it.
I know...but Ch7 made it in 2015 right? So...Ch3 should remake it in 20something! Lol

Pochamon and Chaigarng had the most romantic LSP night ever! Lmao! And of course their rooms were separated by a door which created some pretty funny moments in that lakorn. I can already imagine it, Bella in ponytails and puffy European skirts...Pope in those tight vests which will shape out his waistline so nicely! Haha. Plus the music in that lakorn was so memorable. If they can remake Koo Gum pretty much every 5-6 years they should do so Ban Sai Tong lol!