[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Since we've got a lot of serious conversations going on, let's do a Pope's Hotness Appreciation post, courtesy of your very own Head Pervert.
View attachment 16463
View attachment 16464
Pope looked awesome throughout BPS, but I thought this was by far the sexiest I've seen him. I almost attacked my screen when I saw his shirtless, beaded self with just a little 5 o'clock shadow. I'm starting to feel hot just watching that scene over again...
Wow so handsome here.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
How about this? You have PJ while I have Got then we can trade afterwards? Hahahahhaa but you gotta bring Got back to me though :p

& i dont wanna mess with Louis. Don't want p'yam to tell Mae Karakade to come after me lol

#stillphatmanforpope
#noonecanhavepopetilphatmandoes
#phopeman
#POATman :risas3:
#rachfullsgonnastealpopewhilephatmanisntlooking
@phatman

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Rewatching Game Rai Game Ruk because I just finished Sapai Jao and that was the last drama of Pope's I needed to watch.
I remember feeling so bad for Pope during GRGR and wishing he would just break up with Mint since she clearly didn't deserve him :fighting3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tru BPS Fan Test #12!!!

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended mango nam pla wan scene. Kosa Lek suggesting poetry night. All I remember from the original is they just suddenly had a poetry night. Haha.
- Longer flirting between Reung and Kade.
- Different angle of Date staring at Kade when he was trying to listen to her song!
- Kade and Date flashing back!!! Date holding that poem!!!!!!! He is obviously charmed by the one who wrote it, in our case the one who recited it. Haha.
- Mom and grandma flashback and making merit! And then transition into Kade also making merits. Definitely better played out!!! Who else thinks that was Reung as a monk walking away!!!!
- Little snippet of Mae Jumpa's return.
- Extended fight in the kitchen!

Comments:
- Hey it was Kosa Ban who suggested Kade "play" too. Haha. We thought it was Kosa Lek trying to throw Kade under the bus.
- The creator's are cruel. How can they create such romantic atmosphere and then transition to such depression. Although I must say the transition was smooth and very well edited. I actually really like it. Btw. I cried a liter again.

I am so satisfied with this episode. It feels like a whole knew show. I love the extended scenes they gave us!!!! Felt love, sadness, happiness!!! They should've played this from the start. Ratings would've definitely hit the roof with such detail!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
Tru BPS Fan Test #12!!!

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended mango nam pla wan scene. Kosa Lek suggesting poetry night. All I remember from the original is they just suddenly had a poetry night. Haha.
- Longer flirting between Reung and Kade.
- Different angle of Date staring at Kade when he was trying to listen to her song!
- Kade and Date flashing back!!! Date holding that poem!!!!!!! He is obviously charmed by the one who wrote it, in our case the one who recited it. Haha.
- Mom and grandma flashback and making merit! And then transition into Kade also making merits. Definitely better played out!!! Who else thinks that was Reung as a monk walking away!!!!
- Little snippet of Mae Jumpa's return.
- Extended fight in the kitchen!

Comments:
- Hey it was Kosa Ban who suggested Kade "play" too. Haha. We thought it was Kosa Lek trying to throw Kade under the bus.
- They creator's are cruel. How can they create such romantic atmosphere and then transition to such depression. Although I must say the transition was smooth and very well edited. I actually really like it. Btw. I cried a liter again.

I am so satisfied with this episode. It feels like a whole knew show. I love the extended scenes they have us!!!! Felt love, sameness, happiness!!! They should've played this from the start. Ratings would've definitely hit the roof with such detail!
Completely agreed @phatman and the Kade flashback to them looking at the moon together then the smooth transition to her and her family. It makes so much more sense. 1. She’s not flashing back to her interactions with Reung but to Date so we know she was thinking about him early too. 2. The scene with her family was her reminiscing not some scene just thrown out to us.