Pin: Mae Ying is so pretty?
Yam: What are we looking for?
Kade: . . .
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-37-49-1.png
Stunned by Bella's beauty take 7?

Yam: Mae nai.
Kade: Huh?
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-38-42-1.png
Stunned by Bella's beauty take. . .screw it, I'm not even accurate with my takes anyway. Haha.

Kade: Why do you guys look so scared?
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-39-23-1.png
Girl your man sneaking up on you. . . again.

Kade: Oh it's you!
Pin: Girl you dead.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-39-56-1.png
I love this smile she gave him. Hehe.

Date: Hmm. . . a pretty lady waiting for me?
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-42-52-1.png
He kept looking at her! Just staring into her soul. Little did he know that night will be the best night of his life.

Kade: Why am I blushing. . .
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-43-14-1.png
She's so blushing at his stare.

Reung: Hi lady, may I stare at you to my heart's content.
Date: Jerk. Don't think I'm not watching you two.
Janward: Ladeedadeeda.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-43-41-1.png
Reung, why did you have to pop out. She was just about to reciprocate Date's eyesex.

To be continued. . .

Last edited:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Ep11 Phatcaps Part I!

Malee: FML.

Awe my beautiful nemesis. Hahhaa.

Pin: Mae Ying is so pretty?
Yam: What are we looking for?
Kade: . . .
View attachment 16232
Stunned by Bella's beauty take 7?

Yam: Mae nai.
Kade: Huh?
View attachment 16233
Stunned by Bella's beauty take. . .screw it, I'm not even accurate with my takes anyway. Haha.

Kade: Why do you guys look so scared?
View attachment 16234
Girl your man sneaking up on you. . . again.

Kade: Oh it's you!
Pin: Girl you dead.
View attachment 16235
I love this smile she gave him. Hehe.

Date: Hmm. . . a pretty lady waiting for me?
View attachment 16237
He kept looking at her! Just staring into her soul. Little did he know that night will be the best night of his life.

Kade: Why am I blushing. . .
View attachment 16238
She's so blushing at his stare.

Reung: Hi lady, may I stare at you to my heart's content.
Date: Jerk. Don't think I'm not watching you two.
Janward: Ladeedadeeda.
View attachment 16239
Reung, why did you have to pop out. She was just about to reciprocate Date's eyesex.

To be continued. . .
:clap::clap::clap::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Can I be honest here? I don't think Pope is hot at first glance. I don't think his facial is what makes him hot, it's more like his personality, the way he carries himself and his sexy ass voice. There are guys that have a hot body, all muscular and got the face, but if their personality is crap, they just look like a loser to me. lol

Pope is a gentleman on the flirty side and he got a good tone body with a sexy ass voice. He also got a down to earth personality and btw his eyes are amazing! There's so much passion in there, not thinking dirty or anything ok yall, it's a good passion. hehehe

Then there is also my Bella who's just amazing and such a beautiful actress with a great personality. I'm loving them both more and more each day and I hope to see them grow more into other types of characters. (just not the cheating type, altho my crossovers are completely the opposite lol)
No you can't be honest here because you're WRONG. My Pope is a handsome, beautiful man and puts other pra 'eks to shame :worship2:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
There are longer Por Date, Kade and Rheung scenes in this one and His jealousy is really starting to show. he still can't stop staring at her :love:.

Aww he helped her off the boat for the first time:love::icon12:.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Continued. . .

Ep11 Phatcaps Part II

Kade: *gasp*
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-44-19-1.png
Stunned by Bella's stunned by Kosa Ban's beauty.

Kosa Ban: Bow to me peasants!
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-45-35-1.png
I don't know about you guys, but his entrance here was graaand. Was he already introduced? If he did, this scene would've been a better intro to him. So sexy!

Kade: H-i.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-49-51-1.png
Me when I see Pope. . . if ever.

Date: What now Kade?
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-51-24-1.png
He looks like a naughty boy who just teased a girl on the playground and is pleased about it.

Kade: I'm gonna get you back!
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-52-11-1.png
And she looks like the girl who got teased and isn't pleased about it.

Date: Thanks uncle. . . haha. Uh. . . Kade?
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-54-32-1.png
He looked straight at Kade after that congratulatory message? Looking for Kade's validation?

Kade: Congrats Khun P'Muen!
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-55-03-1.png
How can she be soo happy within a minute. Haha. That's why we love her.

Date: *stares at Kade for forever*
Kade: Yay Khun P'!!
Reung: ?
Janward: ?
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-55-16-1.png
Woops, not what he was looking for. Hahaha..

Janward: Am I gonna get drowned again?!?!
Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-56-52-1.png
Hahah. She was so frightened when Kade approached her like lightning.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Can I be honest here? I don't think Pope is hot at first glance. I don't think his facial is what makes him hot, it's more like his personality, the way he carries himself and his sexy ass voice. There are guys that have a hot body, all muscular and got the face, but if their personality is crap, they just look like a loser to me. lol

Pope is a gentleman on the flirty side and he got a good tone body with a sexy ass voice. He also got a down to earth personality and btw his eyes are amazing! There's so much passion in there, not thinking dirty or anything ok yall, it's a good passion. hehehe

Then there is also my Bella who's just amazing and such a beautiful actress with a great personality. I'm loving them both more and more each day and I hope to see them grow more into other types of characters. (just not the cheating type, altho my crossovers are completely the opposite lol)
Oh, I recall saying the very same thing much earlier on. I think I made the comparison of John Malkovich, James Woods, these are not handsome gentlemen but what they have in personality, character, talent, made up for it. They're also brilliant during interviews. There was a time when everyone's hanging on to everything of Robert Pattinson of Twilight fame but after a while everyone gets it - his conversational content they're really full of nada. Nothing beyond the handsome face. If you look at the poster of the Jutathep brothers, Pope's face is the least impressive - he doesn't hit you like Nadech, James Ji or Bomb or Great. You might not even want to see his story as you probably think he's the least goodlooking of all, he looks dull. And yet when all their stories were summarised, Pope as Chai Ruj stood out against the others. People start getting all these emotions looking at his journey, they cry with him, they root for his happiness! As for BPS, his looks keeps becoming crazily attractive to us because of what he had to offer his character. Fans start digging his old movies and love his past works too. And I think the reason he's now so popular with events & interviews he's always got a great perspective to tell, he's fun & natural & smart. He's also bubbly funny & do & say whatever he wants like there's no tomorrow. And these kind of guys they kind of grow on you.

I first got to know Bella in Plerng Chimplee. The story of a wealthy & strong hero falling in love with someone below his status because of her beauty, I love that scenario and they were very romantic together. Bells is very beautiful there and I liked everything about her, in the plot she's got an adopted sister & I love their chemistry too. But I found blogs that said she's a poor actress & she's not pretty & the story was a failure. Worst thing there were only 7 or 8 pages of their thread!! As I went along I realised there's a lot of jealousy about her as a person, and true enough the same not nice things followed her as she went on to act with James Ji in Padivarada & Khun Chai Puttipat. They will say things like she's old, her crying is ugly, but then look at Anne of Sawan Biang she's much older & yet she made photoshoots with a group of much younger men as if she's hot stuff & no one said anything. Somehow some fans just want to hate Bella. So I felt like I was the only one who liked her. Someone who loves Yaya & Kim & Matt once told me, "You've backed the wrong horse, baby!" But now we've got BPS and I'm glad she's now loved by all.