[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha. Yup. Janward seems more dangerous than she looks. Her closing her fan was definitely a statement.

I didn't even notice how happy Date looked coming home and looking Kade straight in the eye!! Oh I gotta capture those moments!!!!!

About Yam and Pin's little convo, I feel like Prik probably didn't hear.
Well, this one. He did arrived home kindly looking at her. But got a little embarrassed because her gaze went straight to Rheung.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh but the beauty of it is you can say whatever you want here someone's bound to stand behind you & remove the cap off that can of worms again ! hehee
I only really war with people when they try to say my Pope isn't hot. Otherwise, it's not like any of us have any say in who Pope gets paired up with.

Also, I want to sleep tonight :pancarta:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I only really war with people when they try to say my Pope isn't hot. Otherwise, it's not like any of us have any say in who Pope gets paired up with.

Can I be honest here? I don't think Pope is hot at first glance. I don't think his facial is what makes him hot, it's more like his personality, the way he carries himself and his sexy ass voice. There are guys that have a hot body, all muscular and got the face, but if their personality is crap, they just look like a loser to me. lol

Pope is a gentleman on the flirty side and he got a good tone body with a sexy ass voice. He also got a down to earth personality and btw his eyes are amazing! There's so much passion in there, not thinking dirty or anything ok yall, it's a good passion. hehehe

Then there is also my Bella who's just amazing and such a beautiful actress with a great personality. I'm loving them both more and more each day and I hope to see them grow more into other types of characters. (just not the cheating type, altho my crossovers are completely the opposite lol)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Buong is mean to give them the branch with ants, could she have also put the reptile amongst the mangoes? It was the covered basket which one of the servants carried.
That's possible! She came and took the snake too!

@Rachfull said:
According to Google, he's either 175 cm (5' 7.5" ish) or 179 cm (5' 9"ish). That's not as tall as most other actors.

Btw does anyone know why Pope hasn't been paired with Yaya or Kim yet? I think Pope and Kim would be especially good together because of their acting styles, and Pope and Yaya's looks would complement each other. Am I the only one?

The war's been won & now all quiet on the Western/Eastern front on this. The end of that story we traded Pope with Nychaa. Kim, Matt & Yaya OUT. AND Pope is tall.
And of course what was the final result of this war??? Yam came out victorious. Hahaha. She wasn't even part of it! :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yes he does gets flustered when watching her at the windows. The first time he saw her & she looked back he was so shaken he had to sit down (got embarrased himself & don't know what to do with his hands, he flicked a book! haha)
Yea he really did, that was haha:risas3:

Argh! Volleyball again tonight til Thursday!? Very disruptive to the rewatch momentum... :(:facepalm::crybaby2:

View attachment 16229

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjoDJmDlnwg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=48uzqdnwomt9
Aww darn so no episode 12 until Friday :(.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Darn it. I'll go through the pages and try to find what was decided on that
Goood luck on finding it .Hahaha.

Uh oh. WWII? Hahha.

Hehehe, nope not me..or at least I don't remember that it's me lol. Pope is taller than me and that's good enough for me.
Hahaha.
Then who was it. . .?

Hahahaha. We have an imaginary world you see. Whatever we say goes in that world. In my world there's Peerapope and Popeja.

Hmmmmm...
I think we settled on long fingers. Hahahahah.

Is that the sister? She does look like the one we met the other day
Yes it is.

Can I be honest here? I don't think Pope is hot at first glance. I don't think his facial is what makes him hot, it's more like his personality, the way he carries himself and his sexy ass voice. There are guys that have a hot body, all muscular and got the face, but if their personality is crap, they just look like a loser to me. lol

Pope is a gentleman on the flirty side and he got a good tone body with a sexy ass voice. He also got a down to earth personality and btw his eyes are amazing! There's so much passion in there, not thinking dirty or anything ok yall, it's a good passion. hehehe

Then there is also my Bella who's just amazing and such a beautiful actress with a great personality. I'm loving them both more and more each day and I hope to see them grow more into other types of characters. (just not the cheating type, altho my crossovers are completely the opposite lol)
Yup. I don't like him because he's hawt. He's hawt because I love him. :naughty2: