[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm very happy to report that I'm the only one who asked him can I give you a hug and he said OK!! So I gave him a tight hug for a few extra seconds!! So pleased to say that at least I've got him hahahahaaa and now can hopefully move on with my usual life of 3 months ago. But I must tell you that he's a very beautiful little thing!! Not little as in short or slim stature but a perfect built ..... you take a look at @phatman 's icon and that's how he is. The entire package is like a teenager with something stunning about him that you can't look away! He does!! He looks like 19 .... 20 .... like that!! Not 35 at all! His face is like a kid!! Even I can't believe this is the Por Kate of the hunky size & the arms - but I guess the camera adds pounds.... This morning he was in a striped T-shirt & like a tweed grey sports jacket, the Hugo Boss cap pulled so low down. He's a lovely, lovely size!! I get to see close up he's got a slight shadow and a slow hesitant smile; his blue jeans and the light bag he carried everything about him is perfect in all the right places with the height, clothes, everything. The cute thing is he's got so many paper carrier bags, the sister was saying they have so many already..... One of bags @Starsapphire recognised it's hers she gave him yesterday with the plush Merlion, and the boards she made with the local CHinese newspaper articles - so he'll know he's made it famous into our local media too. One of the girls with us, @Starsapphire 's friend TRISHA who works at the airport bought him and Bella a local latest faze - crispy potato chips & fish skins with salted egg flavour.

They were actually going to rush off to the airline counter & we thought to ask him for autographs & selfies after that. But when we indicated to him if he's coming back they were like no - so I straightaway took out the photo starsapphire gave us & got him to sign!! Yayyyyy.... then we took out the rest & he patiently signed all for us. He didn't say much but was ready to do it. I feel like his sis is the one engineering how far he could go with something, and the fact that she allowed him those minutes with us was about all the time he had. I also ahhhh I'm just too friendly!! once or twice I grabbed his brawny arm to get his attention, and I managed to say to Pope what somebody at the office taught me to say - you are handsome and very handsome, you soowei marr soowei legen.... haha, he smiled shyly at that!! I probably said the wrong thing! And then the sis made a gesture like cannot touch his arm so I moved back quickly! Man, I didn't mean to touch him so many times but I think that's just me! Anyway the evening before I said if we did meet him at the carpet event I wanted to say just one thing "I am very happy for you and your success". So this @Starsapphire 's friend translated for me and I took a pic off her phone to practice over and over. But it was so difficult!! After the first few seconds I forgot the entire thing. This is it - chan dee jai tan tee khun pra sob kwam some red ka. Needless to say this morning when I saw Pope I clean erased off the whole line! So I did the next best thing, I asked the sis nicely - could you please do something for me? I said can you please tell him I'm very happy for him, and his good fortune? She said clearly, Sure! I said thanks and so relieved! Pope was still signing away....
Then they went off straight to the counter and he was trying so hard to just look down and they keep close together, we could tell they just wanted to get away. They also went straight into the VIP lounge without looking back! It was enough though, what we had. There were no group photos or selfies but we guessed because he looks so tired & that facial hair (he didn't shave) maybe he won't when he's not in make up or something. But I thought him looking so plain and ordinary is much more attractive that you would have thought over any ordinary man on the street. I can see any girl falling for this guy, and whoever she is is a very, very lucky girl!! We're not wrong to be crazy over Por Date!!
I just saw some photos him arriving BKK and looking so different from when he was with us. I like to take that it's that he's just not prepared that he does have fans here - and he wants to be at his best when he meets them/us. So it's ok, let Bangkok side have their day. Starsapphire has fan groups who's saying the other side fans even waited overnight but didn't get a glimpse of him (he had to last minuted change airline/airport - passport issues). Poor them!!
The other thing was, we also had a but of a minor worrying panic! Yesterday starsapphire asked his sis which flight but she only smiled & said she can't say that info. This @milquety suddenly had (well both she & myself didn't get to see him so we're quite the devastated ones) the thought what if the sis knew we're coming she might not like it & change plans! But we thought we shouldn't worry. Yet somehow, when the original plan is to meet 5.30am onwards, all of us in our own way arrived at around 5 to 5-15am! And at around 5.18 Trisha who arrived just like 5 minutes before spotted the sister! Lucky she recognised the sis; it was just Pope & her with no luggage but just his light bag & those carrier bags they were lugging. They travelled so light without luggage at all! What if Trisha had not seen her??! Pope is damn low key you can't see his face! And she saw they arrived by cab - not any limo or anything VIP grand. If we had not been sitting near that very entrance I really don't know what will happen. Trisha & some of the girls are versed with KPop stars & they would cut to the last minutes like 6.30 and dash - so for Pope to arrive before 5.30.... if we had come the agreed earlier plans.... oh no what a disaster right? Me & milquety & Trisha would be heartbroken all over again. Why were they so way beyond early?
But all in I would say I'm satisfied, my heart is appeased, full, I saw him in person and I wanted that so badly. It's all good now. I hope he can see from the list there's 57 Malaysians in the card, and overall so many from USA. He might just make it to California, LA, Canada and anywhere in the USA just for you.
omg @Rosi you hugged him!!!You lucky lucky girl....:thumbup::thumbup:

Quynhhoa

sarNie Egg
I'm very happy to report that I'm the only one who asked him can I give you a hug and he said OK!! So I gave him a tight hug for a few extra seconds!! So pleased to say that at least I've got him hahahahaaa and now can hopefully move on with my usual life of 3 months ago. But I must tell you that he's a very beautiful little thing!! Not little as in short or slim stature but a perfect built ..... you take a look at @phatman 's icon and that's how he is. The entire package is like a teenager with something stunning about him that you can't look away! He does!! He looks like 19 .... 20 .... like that!! Not 35 at all! His face is like a kid!! Even I can't believe this is the Por Kate of the hunky size & the arms - but I guess the camera adds pounds.... This morning he was in a striped T-shirt & like a tweed grey sports jacket, the Hugo Boss cap pulled so low down. He's a lovely, lovely size!! I get to see close up he's got a slight shadow and a slow hesitant smile; his blue jeans and the light bag he carried everything about him is perfect in all the right places with the height, clothes, everything. The cute thing is he's got so many paper carrier bags, the sister was saying they have so many already..... One of bags @Starsapphire recognised it's hers she gave him yesterday with the plush Merlion, and the boards she made with the local CHinese newspaper articles - so he'll know he's made it famous into our local media too. One of the girls with us, @Starsapphire 's friend TRISHA who works at the airport bought him and Bella a local latest faze - crispy potato chips & fish skins with salted egg flavour.

They were actually going to rush off to the airline counter & we thought to ask him for autographs & selfies after that. But when we indicated to him if he's coming back they were like no - so I straightaway took out the photo starsapphire gave us & got him to sign!! Yayyyyy.... then we took out the rest & he patiently signed all for us. He didn't say much but was ready to do it. I feel like his sis is the one engineering how far he could go with something, and the fact that she allowed him those minutes with us was about all the time he had. I also ahhhh I'm just too friendly!! once or twice I grabbed his brawny arm to get his attention, and I managed to say to Pope what somebody at the office taught me to say - you are handsome and very handsome, you soowei marr soowei legen.... haha, he smiled shyly at that!! I probably said the wrong thing! And then the sis made a gesture like cannot touch his arm so I moved back quickly! Man, I didn't mean to touch him so many times but I think that's just me! Anyway the evening before I said if we did meet him at the carpet event I wanted to say just one thing "I am very happy for you and your success". So this @Starsapphire 's friend translated for me and I took a pic off her phone to practice over and over. But it was so difficult!! After the first few seconds I forgot the entire thing. This is it - chan dee jai tan tee khun pra sob kwam some red ka. Needless to say this morning when I saw Pope I clean erased off the whole line! So I did the next best thing, I asked the sis nicely - could you please do something for me? I said can you please tell him I'm very happy for him, and his good fortune? She said clearly, Sure! I said thanks and so relieved! Pope was still signing away....

Then they went off straight to the counter and he was trying so hard to just look down and they keep close together, we could tell they just wanted to get away. They also went straight into the VIP lounge without looking back! It was enough though, what we had. There were no group photos or selfies but we guessed because he looks so tired & that facial hair (he didn't shave) maybe he won't when he's not in make up or something. But I thought him looking so plain and ordinary is much more attractive that you would have thought over any ordinary man on the street. I can see any girl falling for this guy, and whoever she is is a very, very lucky girl!! We're not wrong to be crazy over Por Date!!

I just saw some photos him arriving BKK and looking so different from when he was with us. I like to take that it's that he's just not prepared that he does have fans here - and he wants to be at his best when he meets them/us. So it's ok, let Bangkok side have their day. Starsapphire has fan groups who's saying the other side fans even waited overnight but didn't get a glimpse of him (he had to last minuted change airline/airport - passport issues). Poor them!!

The other thing was, we also had a but of a minor worrying panic! Yesterday starsapphire asked his sis which flight but she only smiled & said she can't say that info. This @milquety suddenly had (well both she & myself didn't get to see him so we're quite the devastated ones) the thought what if the sis knew we're coming she might not like it & change plans! But we thought we shouldn't worry. Yet somehow, when the original plan is to meet 5.30am onwards, all of us in our own way arrived at around 5 to 5-15am! And at around 5.18 Trisha who arrived just like 5 minutes before spotted the sister! Lucky she recognised the sis; it was just Pope & her with no luggage but just his light bag & those carrier bags they were lugging. They travelled so light without luggage at all! What if Trisha had not seen her??! Pope is damn low key you can't see his face! And she saw they arrived by cab - not any limo or anything VIP grand. If we had not been sitting near that very entrance I really don't know what will happen. Trisha & some of the girls are versed with KPop stars & they would cut to the last minutes like 6.30 and dash - so for Pope to arrive before 5.30.... if we had come the agreed earlier plans.... oh no what a disaster right? Me & milquety & Trisha would be heartbroken all over again. Why were they so way beyond early?

But all in I would say I'm satisfied, my heart is appeased, full, I saw him in person and I wanted that so badly. It's all good now. I hope he can see from the list there's 57 Malaysians in the card, and overall so many from USA. He might just make it to California, LA, Canada and anywhere in the USA just for you.
Hi everyone i’m new member ^^ from Vietnam joining this forum because of .. Buppesanivas.. This thread discussion was the only thing I could find via google about BPS that I am able to understand.. but I was a completely silent member since April.. Before that, it took me a while to decide to register an account here (I was too lazy and busy with work).. I remember I read every single pages of this thread from about page 300+ to 800+now, everyday.

The series was over.. I thought I could it give a break.. but I couldn’t.. Especially today, reading @Rosi story of being successful in hugging Pope made me wanna screammmm :))) You’re such a lucky girl.. Everything of Pope is beautiful

By the way, this is the first Lakorn that I watched from the beginning till the end without skipping any episodes..

Hope to get to know all of you guys soon

Rosi

Wifey #42
There you are @Rosi2 !!!! I just cant help and smile all evening reading SG gang encounter with Pope. It’s so heartwarming!

And girl, i am proud of you for that hug! I am officially jealous hahaha but Pope is safer with you than me. I might not let go and his sis will be all mad. LOL

So i am guessing that he is skinny??? I am also assuming that he has “it”. You know some people do and some just dont even if they are famous. It seems like Pope has that Super Star aura.
I may not wash that top! haha.

Yes, he has "it" in spades. I wish you could see him as he is this morning, so much personality and aura, quiet as he was he just oozes with it. I think the jackets & dress-ups like Hugo Boss is a plus factor but Pope the man has enough in him to want you to just fall in love with him. I'm surprised it took this long for him to reach this level of fame, I am totally baffled why. He's just too attractive, @lakornkiki !! You can safely say he's a very, very beautiful man. Stylish and so on point! I hope he goes to the USA for your sakes.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi everyone i’m new member ^^ from Vietnam joining this forum because of .. Buppesanivas.. This thread discussion was the only thing I could find via google about BPS that I am able to understand.. but I was a completely silent member since April.. Before that, it took me a while to decide to register an account here (I was too lazy and busy with work).. I remember I read every single pages of this thread from about page 300+ to 800+now, everyday.

The series was over.. I thought I could it give a break.. but I couldn’t.. Especially today, reading @Rosi story of being successful in hugging Pope made me wanna screammmm :))) You’re such a lucky girl.. Everything of Pope is beautiful

By the way, this is the first Lakorn that I watched from the beginning till the end without skipping any episodes..

Hi @Quynhhoa !! Welcome to the gang! Why were you silently reading for so long when you could have just given us a yell? Happy to have you with us, ok. We are all here because we love this story, and if it's been an English movie I would guess most of us would be able to recite dialogues of all the characters - especially Kade and Por Date! Yeaa, I am glad of that hug. Sometimes you don't know if you'll ever see that person in person again, and when I got to hold him I was so moved that I really did get to do it.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Wow @Rosi2 he must be very handsome for you to mistaken him for Pope! You should had kidnapped him!! If you can't have the real one, take the doppler!!! :pancarta:
He is very handsome, dressed the gentleman and his face is Pope with the features and all. @Starsapphire can vouch for that! But until I saw the real one this morning ..... one day you'll probably see him since he's so famous now and when that happens you'll see what I mean. There's handsome and there's gorgeous, and then there's those that leaves you bleeding.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Which episode is this please? Never saw them both wearing this green.
It is from the new commercial that they are film/filming hun :).

Omg is she sitting on his lap?!
I think she could be yea.

Hi and Welcome :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I still find it funny as I recalled the incident now. Rosi was like zoom! and dashed forward to the guy! Really looked quite alike!

In fact Rosi scared me a few times in the airport looking at the slew of passengers coming out n saying is that Pope!? Heart attack...:risas3:
Hahaha. So funny!

Hi new member! Welcome to this crazy fam! Hahaha. So happy you are joining us! BPS ain't over yet, so be prepared to be unproductive for a few more weeks. . .or months. Haha.

I may not wash that top! haha.

Yes, he has "it" in spades. I wish you could see him as he is this morning, so much personality and aura, quiet as he was he just oozes with it. I think the jackets & dress-ups like Hugo Boss is a plus factor but Pope the man has enough in him to want you to just fall in love with him. I'm surprised it took this long for him to reach this level of fame, I am totally baffled why. He's just too attractive, @lakornkiki !! You can safely say he's a very, very beautiful man. Stylish and so on point! I hope he goes to the USA for your sakes.
If he comes I'm so gonna go track him down wherever he's at! Hopefully it's a day I'm available if course. Haha.

OMG haha...kinky much!
Here we go again!! Hahahaha.

Dayum Hot Guy!
That soap is so elastic. I want it! Haha. And Earthz too. I want both.