[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Oh yeah I didn't mention that I managed to pass him the card I made to his sister yesterday!! It was the only happy thing yesterday - and I think I was at least super lucky to still be able to meet his sister to pass it to him even though I didn't get to meet him in person.

View attachment 15679 View attachment 15680
This is the completed card which I haven't gotten to share before!

So today (26 May), a bunch of us 5-6 people including @Starsapphire and @Rosi decide to meet up at the airport at 5:30am to wait for him - was really trying out luck? Because not sure what time he would be there. We were expecting he would come in a bit later like 6am because his flight was at 7+am. Then just a couple of minutes after I arrived at like about 5:18~5:20ish, he was wearing the Hugo Boss event cap given as a freebie, and he was super lowkey and arrived at the door we were waiting at. We nearly missed him, and one of our friends spot him in time. He only came with his sister and they were lugging SO MANY bags personally.

We got autographs because @Starsapphire printed some of his photos for him to sign (thank you so much!!!!)

He looked kinda tired so no selfies - considering his schedule had been super busy, and we were really happy enough to see him already! He was really still very, very nice, and smiling even though he must be exhausted already.

View attachment 15682 View attachment 15683
These two are taken by me from this morning but I'll leave it to the rest to share the other photos/videos!

And I got the same cap as him from the event too :p (which I had to attend with my company - which is why I wasn't with @Starsapphire, sadly) hahaha
View attachment 15681

And we met up and talked with the Thai fan who @Starsapphire and our other SG friend met yesterday at the event!

Really big kudos to @Starsapphire for sourcing most of the flight info!!! So happy for them who got to take selfies and talked to him!! :p

I'm sure @Starsapphire will share her side of the story later! Haha.
Love this so much!!!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Love the card that you made! Its so cute!!!! Love that you got to meet him and got his autograph. Love that you now have a same hat like Pope! :love:

And THANK YOU to the SG BPS crew! You are awesome!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:clap::clap: They're addicting huh? Lol I need to go to the market and see if they have the mini mangos cus I like those better. You know it's good with pomellos or grapefruits too!
Yes very addicting!
I haven't tried those yet. My sister was like is it good with cucumber. Haha. We haven't tried it though.

PART 1 - FAULT IN THE STARS
(written yesterday 25 May 2018 Friday at 5pm)

Hi all!

Update from me n Rosi!

So sad we missed him at the airport just now! We were at the airport at 10am. Really, we thought the stars were all aligned for us on this special day... however, there's a mysterious force out there.

We were hopeful as he's supposed to arrive via Thai airways at 1115am. But then, last min we heard from a Thai fan contact that he's got some issues with his passport? Thought he will fly in on a later flight at 230pm. In the end he flew by Air Asia instead n landed earlier at 2pm... at another terminal?! We heard the news only at around 245pm. Gosh, I can't remember the last time I ran so hard n so fast to get to the taxi stand. Rosi, me n Tricia (another SG fan, the one who intro me to BPS!) rushed by taxi to the other terminal but apparently we had missed him... :sad6:

The Thai fan was so helpful in trying to get us information but they were also scrambling for info in BKK. Heard he went by vip passage in BKK. Felt sorry for the fans who waited for him in the airport since last night. Many Thai fans were happy that we were at the airport to meet him. But sadly in the end no one ( I guess) managed to welcome him just now.:(

Oh there were 5 of us at the airport just now! Rosi, me, 2 more sisters (they like Pope for quite a number of years) n Tricia!

Rosi n I then rushed down to marina bay sands. Checked with concierge n was told that it's a totally private event. The cars will drive the guests direct to the enclosed event hall to the red carpet... not open for public at all?! :BangHead:

Rosi n I are heart broken.... sitting in Starbucks now at marina bay sands...

Crossing our fingers for the sending off at airport tmr early morning!
Omg!!! Tell us more!!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Thanks everyone for the warm response and support! It was beyond my imagination that I could still even have the chance to see him anymore! I'm very glad we're able to do something for all of you - even though it was really not much! Waking up at 4+am was absolutely worth it hahahaha (@Starsapphire had to give me a morning call and my dad fetched me to the airport HAHA It couldn't have been possible without them hehe)

It's just super unlikely we'll ever see him like this in Singapore again, up close and personal. Super thankful we had this chance, and the whole experience ended up happily that the bunch of us SG fans could all get to see him!

My hands were trembling like mad when I was trying to take pics of him hahaha luckily the photos turned out fine

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We couldn't take selfies with him this morning which is my only regret. He looked quite tired so we didn't wanna bug him. But he still was super nice and did his best for 5:20am in the morning after a whole long hectic day ytd! But still super happy after I totally missed him ytd!

Will post pics and the full story later!!
You guys got to meet him?! Yay!!!!!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the warm response and support! It was beyond my imagination that I could still even have the chance to see him anymore! I'm very glad we're able to do something for all of you - even though it was really not much! Waking up at 4+am was absolutely worth it hahahaha (@Starsapphire had to give me a morning call and my dad fetched me to the airport HAHA It couldn't have been possible without them hehe)

It's just super unlikely we'll ever see him like this in Singapore again, up close and personal. Super thankful we had this chance, and the whole experience ended up happily that the bunch of us SG fans could all get to see him!

My hands were trembling like mad when I was trying to take pics of him hahaha luckily the photos turned out fine
You are brave..if it was me I would've just stood there, frozen and unable to move lol

We all should do this!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys got a selfie with him!!! Aaargh!!!! Way to represent Singapore and us here!!!! So happy for you guys!!!

Oh yeah I didn't mention that I managed to pass him the card I made to his sister yesterday!! It was the only happy thing yesterday - and I think I was at least super lucky to still be able to meet his sister to pass it to him even though I didn't get to meet him in person.

View attachment 15679 View attachment 15680
This is the completed card which I haven't gotten to share before!

So today (26 May), a bunch of us 5-6 people including @Starsapphire and @Rosi decide to meet up at the airport at 5:30am to wait for him - was really trying out luck? Because not sure what time he would be there. We were expecting he would come in a bit later like 6am because his flight was at 7+am. Then just a couple of minutes after I arrived at like about 5:18~5:20ish, he was wearing the Hugo Boss event cap given as a freebie, and he was super lowkey and arrived at the door we were waiting at. We nearly missed him, and one of our friends spot him in time. He only came with his sister and they were lugging SO MANY bags personally.

We got autographs because @Starsapphire printed some of his photos for him to sign (thank you so much!!!!)

He looked kinda tired so no selfies - considering his schedule had been super busy, and we were really happy enough to see him already! He was really still very, very nice, and smiling even though he must be exhausted already.

View attachment 15682 View attachment 15683
These two are taken by me from this morning but I'll leave it to the rest to share the other photos/videos!

And I got the same cap as him from the event too :p (which I had to attend with my company - which is why I wasn't with @Starsapphire, sadly) hahaha
View attachment 15681

And we met up and talked with the Thai fan who @Starsapphire and our other SG friend met yesterday at the event!

Really big kudos to @Starsapphire for sourcing most of the flight info!!! So happy for them who got to take selfies and talked to him!! :p

I'm sure @Starsapphire will share her side of the story later! Haha.
Omg omg omg!!!!!!!! That card is amazing! I can't believe it! I really can't y'all! My name is on that card and it's in his possession. I'm ecstatic. Hahahaha. Even though I didn't even meet him! I feel like I'm so close to him. Hahhaha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
You guys got a selfie with him!!! Aaargh!!!! Way to represent Singapore and us here!!!! So happy for you guys!!!

Omg omg omg!!!!!!!! That card is amazing! I can't believe it! I really can't y'all! My name is on that card and it's in his possession. I'm ecstatic. Hahahaha. Even though I didn't even meet him! I feel like I'm so close to him. Hahhaha.
They're super lucky yesss!! Super happy for them!!

I can only hope his sis really did pass the card to him for me hahahaha - I had been dreaming of seeing his reaction to the card so it was also another small regret I had because I couldn't give it to him directly but it's ok at least he has it now!!

I wondered who uploaded the card picture since P' Pope and his sister were quiet at IG. Hmm...
What do you mean? What card?

You are brave..if it was me I would've just stood there, frozen and unable to move lol

We all should do this!
Honestly, if not for the awesome people in our group today, I would be so frozen on the spot and don't know what to do... ;v;

Lol so cute!

Last edited:

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling

Again, Thank you soooo much! I’m just so happy to see you girls meet Pope. I would’ve been too starstruck to even approach him. Lol This is so freaking amazing and to get to hear your story...makes me even more happier. Glad, I found this forum and to be part of this adventure! :icon12:

CPY

GotomySin
They're super lucky yesss!! Super happy for them!!

I can only hope his sis really did pass the card to him for me hahahaha - I had been dreaming of seeing his reaction to the card so it was also another small regret I had because I couldn't give it to him directly but it's ok at least he has it now!!

What do you mean? What card?

Honestly, if not for the awesome people in our group today, I would be so frozen on the spot and don't know what to do... ;v;

Lol so cute!
The card made by you. Hehe...