[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) Maybe. Because the translation looks ok to me. It doesn't merit him looking angry like that! So I want to know why?

2) Janward came to see Date with her ahhh perfectly done garlands of jasmine & in woe because Jumpa said Date's taken Kade to the market. She's like "He took her out?" (I remember this same line from a Merchant Ivory film, need to think which one). Then Kade came back, sat right in front of Janward not knowing that's Janward & so didn't say hello. Of course the others pissed why she's so rude? Janward had to whine it in - MK doesn't like me what the hell did I do to her, auntie. Kade of course realised if she's MK she would know who this is!! Then reached for her hand & said she likes her.... and she's pretty.... haha in a Thai way?? She probably meant authentic Thai lady in dress & manner but the others freaked out, said Kade has no manners. Then off goes Janward & Date to one hidey little corner & did some sexy business, Jumpa & the household letting them! Lots of French kissing going on..... err @phatman you sure you didn't remember that?
Hahha. You trying to trick me! No I doubt remember any of that. I guess this rerun is actually perfect timing because I've forgotten many details!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

There was also an interview Pooklook gave about her relationship with Pope. I know she's saying there isn't anything going on between the two, but god I hope it's true. Hahaha. I think she's a good actress, but. . . I'll be honest I don't like her. Hahaha.
Then why do you hope it's true? Phatman!!!! I want him to wait for another! A real true love will come along! Like our designers who likes the same graphic world like him - there's 2 of our gang in the thread here hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Another possible pairing with Bella is Art Phasut.
Eh. I liked him a lot before (aka before and during Bang Rajan), but then he started doing plastic surgery and now he is a hot mess. Haha.
Yeah I think the Janward scene was a bit longer. Kade said "Sawat dee" which means hello but I don't think they had that phrase back then so that's why they looked at her all weird.

I wouldn't mind FPD either. I don't think Bella has ever played a tough tomboyish role yet right?

I didn't think Pope looked like Captain that much until that scene when he's in black after setting the fire. He's leaning towards Kade smirking after she said she was worried about him. That shot of him, could've been Captain's twin.
Oh. Is that what it was. Hehhe.

I didn't think so either until that soccer match when they were on the float together. He looked identical to Captain. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Then why do you hope it's true? Phatman!!!! I want him to wait for another! A real true love will come along! Like our designers who likes the same graphic world like him - there's 2 of our gang in the thread here hehe
Omg. I meant to say I hope it's NOT true. Hahahahahaha. Oh lord. I DON'T LIKE Pooklook and I hope it's NOT true. Idk what happened to the not part .Hahah.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@milquety - waiting for everyone to fill up

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) Rosita - Singapore (4 being my favourite number)
5) @lakornkik
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132 - Hazel, Ontario, Canada
13) @CPY
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn - California, USA
22)
23)
24)
25)
Pangia Xiong, Minnesota USA

Is this ok?lol

CPY

GotomySin

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
5) @lakornkik
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
13) @CPY
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
22)
23)
24)
25)

@Rosi2 , 13)CPY - Pei Yong, Selangor, Malaysia behalf of Malaysia Lakorn Fans.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
5) @lakornkik
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
13) @CPY
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
22)
23)
24)
25)
Thanks Rosi for helping me collate. :)
Don't worry about the numbers I won't be making a list

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@milquety - LATEST UPDATE No. 1

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
5) @lakornkik
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
13) @CPY - Pei Yong, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. (CPY you're suggesting to slot in too the group Malaysia Lakorn Fans - do you have a list?)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
22) @Thookatha
23)
24)
25)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Btw I'm so late but for Big first FC meeting, that big man was soooo happy he cried. Gosh he deserves so much more. I'm now a big fan of him! I love that humble side of him and how strong he is to keep going even when no one see him. BPS is a miracle for everyone.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@ milquety - LATEST UPDATE No. 2

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
5) @lakornkik
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
13) @CPY - Pei Yong, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. (CPY you're suggesting to slot in too the group Malaysia Lakorn Fans - do you have a list?)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Btw I'm so late but for Big first FC meeting, that big man was soooo happy he cried. Gosh he deserves so much more. I'm now a big fan of him! I love that humble side of him and how strong he is to keep going even when no one see him. BPS is a miracle for everyone.
He cried??! So happy for him! Please show us the video or translated news of his event! I hope this brings on more work and recognition for him. And when the movie happens, ALL of them will be in that movie & will be a history in their careers.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol! Two Minnesotans!? Nice!!! Lol
Who is the other one?

He cried??! So happy for him! Please show us the video or translated news of his event! I hope this brings on more work and recognition for him. And when the movie happens, ALL of them will be in that movie & will be a history in their careers.
Snifff he did
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFj8jvDJUb/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjEGJYrj_NR/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjBbkDKjCAg/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi_7bWIgiCH/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGX4ZVjgs5/
I think everyone is calling him Daddy Big lol. Cute!

And here he is, being a fan of Pope and Bella lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjABR06j6Wh/

Daddy Big is proud of his son
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjEZ1nSAnAb/

I am the lone Canadian on here lol :).

This is so awesome!!! I am so thankful this thread is so awesome and we all share and love BPS so much!! Thank you everyone! :).
We love you sweetie!