[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Y'all are so lucky he's visiting your country!

#feelingsad
#americaawaitsyoupope

Btw where is he going? Haha. Looks like he's heading somewhere.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjB-AhFHgg7/
@milquety & @Starsapphire your latest updates - he's just on a one day flying visit? Saturday being other events in Thailand? Do you think he'll arrive Thursday evening then - and if so, we'll go to the airport? VIPs now likely at the latest arrivals - Terminal 4.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pity. Ch3 and Ch7 can’t swap couples, can you imagine how many hot couples would become!?

Anyways, I stand by what I want...Taew and Aff for Pope’s nang ek’s. I want him to act with Aff because she’s one of my favorites. She left the industry too soon! I think they both look mature and I would love what they bring to the screen. I’m anticipating him with Aff more then with Taew lol. After these two...dang..idk any other Ch3 actresses I like...Pope needs a nang ek who doesn’t look too old and too young. I think Nychaa, Ja, Diana they look too young for him

Wooo!!! I know! I love Yoghurt! She’s hot! I think Pope and her in a Boran would be so hot!!
Aff looks like Taew at times & vice versa but Taew's got more fire, I think.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pity. Ch3 and Ch7 can’t swap couples, can you imagine how many hot couples would become!?

Anyways, I stand by what I want...Taew and Aff for Pope’s nang ek’s. I want him to act with Aff because she’s one of my favorites. She left the industry too soon! I think they both look mature and I would love what they bring to the screen. I’m anticipating him with Aff more then with Taew lol. After these two...dang..idk any other Ch3 actresses I like...Pope needs a nang ek who doesn’t look too old and too young. I think Nychaa, Ja, Diana they look too young for him

Wooo!!! I know! I love Yoghurt! She’s hot! I think Pope and her in a Boran would be so hot!!
@neenavaj you're so naughty! I took a while convincing @phatman to accept Nychaa instead of Matt and now you're back to putting that idea in her head (Nychaa is young) haha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's so amazing that Big just got his first fc meet when he's been in this industry for over 20 years!!!
I'm very happy to see everyone associated with BPS getting bigger at the same time; and he's one of the mosts because he carried his character so attractively in that story. I was angry, in despair and saddened for his choices.

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
@milquety & @Starsapphire your latest updates - he's just on a one day flying visit? Saturday being other events in Thailand? Do you think he'll arrive Thursday evening then - and if so, we'll go to the airport? VIPs now likely at the latest arrivals - Terminal 4.
We're also hoping he'll come on Thursday evening so that we can all go try meet him at the airport! But we don't have any details for now...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I go through my moments :risas3:. If a fan annoys me with over praising then I boot :pancarta:.
Yup. Same same. Haha. I think it's safe to say this list doesn't contain those fans.

Who’s Ja?? Lol
Her full name is Ja Jittapa Jampatom.
Here is her wiki page: https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Ja_Jittapa_Jampatom .

She only does lakorns for Master One (Ch3's best IMO) because she's married to one of the producers there. Not a lot of people in af like her, but I do. I think she's a great acteess, not the best, but good enough for my taste. I also think she's purdy. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girl, do you know what's said on that message? I hope he sings! His voice is good. He gets younger on that bike!
Nope. Not at all.
Hahaha. Yes seriously.

@neenavaj you're so naughty! I took a while convincing @phatman to accept Nychaa instead of Matt and now you're back to putting that idea in her head (Nychaa is young) haha
Hahahah. It's ok, as long as you guys accept Ja and Matt I'll accept Nychaa. This is how bargaining goes! Hahaha.

It's so amazing that Big just got his first fc meet when he's been in this industry for over 20 years!!!
I know. It's kind of sad. I would've given him a fanmeet years ago when he played Noon's hawt bro in that lakorn with Chakrit .

Prang is so into it whenever she plays the violin
https://instagram.com/p/Bi_LXRPHxqI/

Haha, the host likes to tease Pope
https://instagram.com/p/BjCqyNEHf5h/
Omg. Hahaha. What are they saying?! I can't understand, but Pope must've said something naughty to get the crowd all riled up. Look at how shy he looked. Haha.

One of my favourite snaps of Bells. Please get a movie with Got quick!

View attachment 15532
Speaking of Gotbelle. Look! Again!!