[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol @Rosi why not Matt?
I think I ever said before but am not saying what, a beauty flaw each in Matt, Yaya and Kim which stopped them (for me) from being the perfect heroines for the heroes I love. Other than that they can act with anybody. As for Margie, no beauty flaws that's grating but feel she's kind of not heroine enough material.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think I ever said before but am not saying what, a beauty flaw each in Matt, Yaya and Kim which stopped them (for me) from being the perfect heroines for the heroes I love. Other than that they can act with anybody. As for Margie, no beauty flaws that's grating but feel she's kind of not heroine enough material.
Oh I see

Matt is not on my wish or wait list either but not because she's not pretty. For me I just felt like beside Great and Andrew, chemistry wise she doesn't have them with others. I know everyone love her chemistry with James Ma but I didn't feel it. I only like it cus I got caught up in the excitement of James and Matt (separately) but when I went back to rewatch, the chemistry disappeared like it was not there. As for Rome, their acting and comedy covered their lack of it as well. I'm just happy that I like Matt so I enjoyed all of her lakorns. I remember a lot of her scenes or his scenes but rarely their scenes (except with Great). Does that make sense?

Now fans might hate me and may think I'm biased (probably am) but I remember a lot of Taew and Bella couple scenes in addition to their own. I feel like with those two, they scale back their chemistry to make it fit perfectly with their co star when needed. Not too much not too little. Even with Bomb's horrible acting I saw chemistry with Taew. Wimarn Mekala was horrible but there were chemistry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I see

Matt is not on my wish or wait list either but not because she's not pretty. For me I just felt like beside Great and Andrew, chemistry wise she doesn't have them with others. I know everyone love her chemistry with James Ma but I didn't feel it. I only like it cus I got caught up in the excitement of James and Matt (separately) but when I went back to rewatch, the chemistry disappeared like it was not there. As for Rome, their acting and comedy covered their lack of it as well. I'm just happy that I like Matt so I enjoyed all of her lakorns. I remember a lot of her scenes or his scenes but rarely their scenes (except with Great). Does that make sense?

Now fans might hate me and may think I'm biased (probably am) but I remember a lot of Taew and Bella couple scenes in addition to their own. I feel like with those two, they scale back their chemistry to make it fit perfectly with their co star when needed. Not too much not too little. Even with Bomb's horrible acting I saw chemistry with Taew. Wimarn Mekala was horrible but there were chemistry.
Awe. I thought she had great chemistry with Rome. Haha. It was just a horrible lakorn. Rome and Great are definitely my top two Matt pra'eks. I haven't seen the one with Andrew yet so I can't comment.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahahahaha. Me next!

Btw. I found another potential nang'ek for our Popezaab!!!! How could I have forgotten her!!!! Ja Jittapa!!!!! Not many in here are fans of her and. . . I don't know why! Haha. I love her, she's pretty, an underrated versatile actress, just the right age for Pope, just the right size and her hubby is a big boss at MasterOne!!! This is like my dream! Haha.

Here's a pic of her with our boys:

Raeng:

Gentle:

Bad@ss:

Beautiful!

Can we approve her please?? Naa naaa?? I will drop Matt if we approve her. I'll say yes to Nychaa too!:worship2:

#popeja
#pleasesayyestopopeja
#popezaabpopeja
#theirnamesflowsowell
But Phatman you do realise she don't look so good with Got? A Mae Karakade would still suit him best!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awe. I thought she had great chemistry with Rome. Haha. It was just a horrible lakorn. Rome and Great are definitely my top two Matt pra'eks. I haven't seen the one with Andrew yet so I can't comment.
really? It was the opposite for me. I really like the lakorn bit didn't feel any chemistry :pancarta:

It's ok because perspectives, are opinions. There's no right or wrong. We are here to share our opinions not convert correct? Lol:p

Speaking of sharing opinions, no Esther again or Mo either

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Exchange of rings is a Christian tradition
That's how we know it. But Kade is from the present so wouldn't she want something personal between them from Por Date? Well, maybe not his massive thumb ring with the chunky ruby but at least..... something? Because how's she to know he's got the LSP chain all fixed up again.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
That's how we know it. But Kade is from the present so wouldn't she want something personal between them from Por Date? Well, maybe not his massive thumb ring with the chunky ruby but at least..... something? Because how's she to know he's got the LSP chain all fixed up again.
I think it was just a dowry in the past. No rings were exchanged. You noticed when Kosa Ban counted the silver nuggets, Kade eyes lit up? It would’ve been super sweet if they did exchange rings tho. Something sentimental.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
really? It was the opposite for me. I really like the lakorn bit didn't feel any chemistry :pancarta:

It's ok because perspectives, are opinions. There's no right or wrong. We are here to share our opinions not convert correct? Lol:p

Yes. To each their own. :thumbup:
Hahah. The individual Lookjan and Pete scenes were freaking hilarious though. Some of my favorite scenes of all time are in that lakorn.

#notoestherandmo

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Yeaa..... no Esther. I think because my first time watching she was the evil girl in the Khun Chai series (James Ma - Chai Pee). I can't get that off my head when she played in Ngao Asoke which is quite a good movie. As for Taew & Bella, at least I saw that in Bella. She does that - go all out with her co-stars in each given role; merged with them. She even looks different each time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But Phatman you do realise she don't look so good with Got? A Mae Karakade would still suit him best!
Haha. My heart is definitely still with Gotbelle!
I think it was just a dowry in the past. No rings were exchanged. You noticed when Kosa Ban counted the silver nuggets, Kade eyes lit up? It would’ve been super sweet if they did exchange rings tho. Something sentimental.
Makes sense. Hehe.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
So only the boy's side gives gifts? (dowry) The girl doesn't have to reciprocate with anything? Because Karakade is supposedly not poor (this is said during the mosquito nets episode & someone said they know she's rich) and Kosa Ban acting on her behalf should have brought anything like a token?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Poor PJ he just never gets the girl in his modern incarnation. Hahaha.
Is this a good movie? I see him looking so sad I wonder if it's a good thing! I'm so used to see him acting crazy and funny with his PPP gang I was hoping for a happy story too. He made me cry along with him in BPS, don't want to cry anymore for him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In NDFD Daew's character just said "Tonight the moon is very pretty. . . ."
Haha.

Is this a good movie? I see him looking so sad I wonder if it's a good thing! I'm so used to see him acting crazy and funny with his PPP gang I was hoping for a happy story too. He made me cry along with him in BPS, don't want to cry anymore for him.
No it's not. Hahaha. Don't watch it.