[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Hana_Dang

sarNie Egg
Seriously! Pope staring at Bella’s butt and saying that! Lol such a teaser! I remember a video where Bella was saying Kade felt she lost the chance to do more with Por Date when they kissed by the tree and Pope was like were you thinking that or was the character thinking that. Lol!
omg!! :))

Rosi

Wifey #42
So you'd rather he be experienced? Hahaha. So it comes back to that discussion we had during LSP season. It's not a matter of whether he is or isn't experienced, he just needs to be experienced. Hahahaha.

It ain't so awkward anymore. Why is it that he's not awkward with his friends, but super awkward with his girls. And they say he's a jao choo??? Hahhaa. Joke.
It's @SuzieJ who asked if Pope's dating Diana & @lakornkiki thinks he's still single, too busy these days to be with someone. So I said he'd better be single! Because you are going to enter his life once your face gets pushed into him yayyyy

Rosi

Wifey #42

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
Look at how fierce the rating competition is against BPS reruns:

Ch 7. (Lucky Bella! This man is so hot)

View attachment 15227

Ch.3. (Look, they even made Barry wax his chest!!!)
View attachment 15228

Can you blame me now? Lucky us, Current lakorns are full of eye candy. Its a wasted opportunity not to have a liitle naughty thoughts. Hahahaha
O-M-G WEIR is so YUMMY. Nadech although is obviously good looking is a bit too metrosexual borderline too feminine for me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It could work but you know she is so tall and has that booty. She'll squash our "Little Fresh Meat" :risas3::risas3:
Pope likes big booties and move legs and Matt has both so why not. Haha.

It's @SuzieJ who asked if Pope's dating Diana & @lakornkiki thinks he's still single, too busy these days to be with someone. So I said he'd better be single! Because you are going to enter his life once your face gets pushed into him yayyyy
Oh. That's what you meant. Haha. I thought you meant he'd better be taken. Haha. Thanks. I knew you got my back.

Lol true!! Most Asians are outwardly proper but the conversation are so perverted if you understand the play on words.
Like lo sam pao?? Hahaha. I agree!

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
Maybe that's what I misjudged. I don't consider LR enemy territory. I love good lakorns so I will checkout a good stories. I am just not stuck on one koojin or one actor even though I have my favs what I really want is a great lakorn to watch. Also, because I am a genuine NY and Ann fan, I thought it was ok to give feedback. I join AF because of GRGR and learned how to make FMV because of NY way back when NY was pretty new. I will always have a soft spot for NY but I don't have to like all the lakorns or things they do.

When I was giving them my feedback I was just being me. Telling them that the made up country name "Hrysos" sounded like "Hairy Sauce" was the truth. I really keep hearing it and I thought it was funny but they didn't. You guys would have laughed and we would have had pages of funny hair and sauce posts.

It's alright. I learned my lesson. I'll just comment on Ann's IG post instead. Then she'll really come for my head. LOL
As long as you do it respectfully which I’m sure you did cause you’re kinda hurt by the cold shoulder you can say whatever opinion you want. That’s the whole point to a forum. If they only want 1 kind of opinion they should have a crazy fan page where only obsession is allowed.