[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope when they start with the brushing teeth peeping scenes that'll be extended versions of it each time. Especially Kade's yoga moves there should be plenty more to make Date choke on his chew brush.
I know! But I'm not going to expect much anymore because it might backfire! Haha.
Those producers must be thinking - Those kids from that BPS thread!! Now they're telling us to do full videos! They want everything!! (while here we are working our butts off to add in those scenes..... Jeezee...) haha
HAHA. They need to know that we are needy people!

Weir is very tall and handsome. It's always a toss up who's the much better looking in the very tall ones - Great or Weir.
(You noticed I didn't say tall, I said the very tall. Tall would be Pope & Got)
HAHAHA. Just accept it. They're shorty's! HOT ONES TOO HEHEE.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Weir is very tall and handsome. It's always a toss up who's the much better looking in the very tall ones - Great or Weir.
(You noticed I didn't say tall, I said the very tall. Tall would be Pope & Got)
I think I like Great's face more lol that's just me though. He's more my type than Weir is.. though both are handsome!

&& as long as Got and Pope are taller than me, then they're tall enough! Hahaha they're perfect height actually.. :love::love::love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I like Great's face more lol that's just me though. He's more my type than Weir is.. though both are handsome!

&& as long as Got and Pope are taller than me, then they're tall enough! Hahaha they're perfect height actually.. :love::love::love:
Yeah honestly they're way taller than me too. Hahahaha.

Idk who I like more. In terms of first impressions it did not take me long to like Great. I liked him the instant I saw him. As for Weir. I didn't like him until Pin Anong. Haha. I actually disliked him prior to that. Body-wise though Weir is mmmm m m m m . I take Weir's body anyday.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yeah honestly they're way taller than me too. Hahahaha.

Idk who I like more. In terms of first impressions it did not take me long to like Great. I liked him the instant I saw him. As for Weir. I didn't like him until Pin Anong. Haha. I actually disliked him prior to that. Body-wise though Weir is mmmm m m m m . I take Weir's body anyday.
Yaaaasss girl. Took the words outta my mouth! That's exactly how I felt about Great.. like damn! He's hot! And Weir is just Weir lol

For reals, they're like almost a foot taller than me lol #teamshorties

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Oh man oh man Great!! He's like so yummy!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to meet a fellow Great lover here lol. HOWEVER you can't deny how hot Weir is! Like I seriously want to be his sweat.. running down that body... ooooooooo delish!!!!!!!! While Great makes my heart skip a beat, Weir makes my blood pressure explode!!! :nut::nut:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
View attachment 15231 View attachment 15232
Hello I’m back!!

I think Pope is also obsess with Bella’s booty :pancarta:
Welcome back dear!
Lmao...can't believed he said that tooo. Pope is so daring!

Guys I think we all can agree that we all are perverted. We all want to jump Pope and have Bella's bomb ass body.
:facepalm::risas3:

We jumped a few pages just talking dirty stuff. :risas3::risas3:. Oh life is perfect.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oh man oh man Great!! He's like so yummy!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to meet a fellow Great lover here lol. HOWEVER you can't deny how hot Weir is! Like I seriously want to be his sweat.. running down that body... ooooooooo delish!!!!!!!! While Great makes my heart skip a beat, Weir makes my blood pressure explode!!! :nut::nut:
I'm sure he makes something else explodes too hahahhahaa jk jk

CPY

GotomySin

Hahahahaha