[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Let me guess... Mew, Bella, Teaw?
Yes!!!!!!! My top 3!! Top 5 would be 2MBTP!!! Those are the 5 I consistently watch.

Wishing you perseverance to resist BPS when you have to @KitKat516 ! Hope the studies are easy! Always have the mango sauce in the fridge it's a great pick me up anytime of the day..... I've tried it with crackers & soda biscuits it works too hahaha....
Ooo crackers and soda biscuit, make a chicken corn dip for it. Can of corn, finely chopped grilled chicken breast, jalapenos, mayo, green onions, salt and black pepper. Yum!! I'm hungry lol.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
@ladylia257 boy, am I so glad I asked because I did remember seeing your post. I cried along with Bella last night, and I cried with Pope too as he's out there tearful at the moon & wondering if she's looking up at the skies that very same moment. So this is what the pain of love can do to people, huh. You gave a great ending to their story too. No hysterics, no fanfare, no overly declarations of I love you. This no words but the silence of joyous togetherness feels more real, as it's often times the likes of a Por Date & Kadesurang. The eyes and the care says it all. Weir left with wisdom and discretion it didn't hurt anyone, or himself. Well, that's what we're led to believe but that's another tale, right? Thank you for such a very beautiful story; please keep on writing. Love you, girl.

p.s.
1) I had nearly missed this ladylia257, I hope the rest of the guys who've been waiting for you didn't get by without seeing this too.
2) This thread has got to be the best gang of the forum pages - we've got graphic & video artists, writers, chefs, BPS informants and a whole bunch of friends who comes here together everyday for a laugh!!
You forgot the one major thing!! ! And Perverts! LOL! :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes!!!!!!! My top 3!! Top 5 would be 2MBTP!!! Those are the 5 I consistently watch.

Ooo crackers and soda biscuit, make a chicken corn dip for it. Can of corn, finely chopped grilled chicken breast, jalapenos, mayo, green onions, salt and black pepper. Yum!! I'm hungry lol.
Matt, Mew, Bella, Teaw, and P is for Pope?

We need PopeBella in a modern lakron. Not sure what to think of confirmation for WKK. Happy to see them unite but the story is so disappointing..... Nothing is going to top BPS so I guess we just have to deal. :sad6:

Not sure about you but I've been busy in the lakorn world. hahahaha
BPS rerun is not enough, I need something to excite me like when BPS is on air and nothing can compare.

So.... Here is what I've been doing....
- JT lakron.... Taew is so cute and JJ is so handsome. Ayuthaya period lakorn and it is somewhat interesting but it's has so much fighting. Even Hot Got can't make me watch those scenes. I can't handle too much killing. I'd say it's so SLOW compare to BPS.
- I am also watching Weir's lakorn. So far so good. Ratings are up for them too. Last episode was above 8. Also, Weir is HOT and I like the n'ek too. I cannot resist shirtless Weir. hahaha
It's typical nam nao so I skip around and watch mostly Weir scenes.
- Also watching LR for NY. Nadech is darn HOT and Yaya is so beautiful. It is beautiful to the eye but the story is very boring as suspected. It's so pretentious too. I don't know what's Ann trying to achieve. It's like I am watching pretty people playing dress up in a made up country. Hard to compare to BPS. The storyline is like night and day.....
- Oh, I also have been stalking my NoNi couple. They just had an event and sang BPS OST. Tono singing BPS OST is like OMG *Drools*

To follow BPS is truly a hard task for the lakron world. I've been watching everything but it's is like eating all the food and not full. hahahaha

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
BPS rerun is not enough, I need something to excite me like when BPS is on air and nothing can compare.

- JT lakron.... Taew is so cute and JJ is so handsome. Ayuthaya period lakorn and it is somewhat interesting but it's has so much fighting. Even Hot Got can't make me watch those scenes. I can't handle too much killing. I'd say it's so SLOW compare to BPS.
- I am also watching Weir's lakorn. So far so good. Ratings are up for them too. Last episode was above 8. Also, Weir is HOT and I like the n'ek too. I cannot resist shirtless Weir. hahaha
- Also watching LR for NY. Nadech is darn HOT and Yaya is so beautiful. It is beautiful to the eye but the story is very boring as suspected. It's so pretentious too. I don't know what's Ann trying to achieve. It's like I am watching pretty people playing dress up in a made up country. Hard to compare to BPS. The storyline is like night and day.....
- Oh, I also have been stalking my NoNi couple. They just had an event and sang BPS OST. Tono singing BPS OST is like OMG *Drools*

To follow BPS is truly a hard task for the lakron world. I've been watching everything but it's is like eating all the food and not full. hahahaha
Yeah, any lakorns that come after BPS gonna have to work really hard to top it. It's just too hot and phenomenal right now so, unless it's something really really special, toping it is not gonna happen.

Yeah, any lakorns that come after BPS gonna have to work really hard to top it. It's just too hot and phenomenal right now so, unless it's something really really special, toping it is not gonna happen.
I still wish Ch.3 waited on the reruns. I would enjoy it more if it's like a year later when I miss it and can fully enjoy the rerun. I need new material from Pope and Bell. :rolleyes:

CPY

GotomySin

I switched to Panthakarn Ruk for Bank and Mookda.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Hahahhaa I stalk NoNi too. When will we see their reunion? Didn't they have a fitting already? Man their off screen is too strong and way too natural. Their eyes are way too soft when they're around each other. I swear I'm turning into those :rolleyes: Type of fan lol.:nut:. Are we sure they are not dating? :pancarta:

Oh and I'm watching all the lakorns you listed except for LR. I somehow knew it was going to not live up to the hype for me but I contributed that to my own biased. I seem to enjoy their lakorn more like years after lol. Like I have to space their lakorns together with lakorns with other people :pancarta:. So I just watched the rising sun which means I will have to wait til after You who come from the star, to watch LR :pancarta:

Hahahhaa I stalk NoNi too. When will we see their reunion? Didn't they have a fitting already? Man their off screen is too strong and way too natural. Their eyes are way too soft when they're around each other. I swear I'm turning into those :rolleyes: Type of fan lol.:nut:. Are we sure they are not dating? :pancarta:

Oh and I'm watching all the lakorns you listed except for LR. I somehow knew it was going to not live up to the hype for me but I contributed that to my own biased. I seem to enjoy their lakorn more like years after lol. Like I have to space their lakorns together with lakorns with other people :pancarta:. So I just watched the rising sun which means I will have to wait til after You who come from the star, to watch LR :pancarta:
I am”secretly” sure they are dating. LOL.
I saw some news clips that they are dating too.... some fans spied Nychaa’s mom shopping with Tono’s mom (without the kids) and it made some ET gossip news.

My fav photo from the weekend
D6F1C1B8-4A05-4DC1-8474-1A6041E4A10F.jpeg

Clip of Tono singing BPS ost:
https://instagram.com/p/Birl0L8FGcp/ (I can listen to him on repeat. I like his voice)

And Nychaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BirhQ2llIzD/

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
You really know how to hurt me. lol :fighting3:
Oh shoot and I thought I was cheering you up lol, j/k
I am”secretly” sure they are dating. LOL.
I saw some news clips that they are dating too.... some fans spied Nychaa’s mom shopping with Tono’s mom (without the kids).
My fav photo from the weekend
View attachment 15168

Clip of Tono singing BPS ost:
https://instagram.com/p/Birl0L8FGcp/ (I can listen to him on repeat. I like his voice)

And Nychaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BirhQ2llIzD/
Oh so this is what you were talking about. They look cute together and Tono singing BPS OST was very well done!!!