[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Help!!!! Why is the screen showing some volleyball tournament??
Can anyone help please?

Ok, will try the channel 3 also.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I started internship and can't constantly follow the thread closely all time any more... ;n;

View attachment 15123 Omg! What is this? I’m crying. I miss them! Chinese ad???
It's a (free) Chinese magazine promoting Thai culture! They're the ones which did an exclusive interview with Popella a while ago. I wonder how you can get it!
Popella really need more photoshoots together!

Ahh I've been so busy lately but wanted to drop this off in case it hasn't been. Apologies if it has, read on Khaosod, K'Nong confirmed P&B for both Prom Likit and WKK.

Also dropped this tidbit about PL, Pope will play 3 characters, Date and the twins! She said what Bella is playing is a secret for now. They hope to start filming 2020 or end of 2019 lol.

About BPS the movie, they need to consult with Thai's Minister Of Culture. He's going to be involved and yes the movie's main goal is to promote Thailand.
Wow.... 3 characters... He's upping Bella this time since Bella did two in BPS. But Date too... the makeup is gonna be awkward. x'D What about Kade, in that case?

Oh man WKK.
#popeharemtime
#kingpopeandhisharem

Hehehehe I like that gif! Oh how about one gif of when Katakade threw that fruit at Junward head? Lol..we are out to get Prang tonight
This is the fourth time I see @phatman used my gif hehe. I take it as a compliment from you :p (*shameless*)

WKK?? The story where the pra ek has a lot of wifes? Right?? Lol I swear I keep wondering what that storyline’s about lol don’t like the idea pra ek has many wives...#teamkade lol

Mind blown with the three characters Pope has to play...I can honestly say I already don’t like that idea...it’s either or for me. Either be Por Date or be the twins...sorry. Honest opinion here. Lol
I agree, and I'm worried about the story having both twins... I'm not really liking the idea of having two main pairings now?? Because I don't wanna see Pope with another nang'ek other than Bell in PL. :')

*jelly jelly* ;v;

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No BS today because they stream live for the volleyball match.
Aww what?!?! That's the only thing I look forward to now. Grr.

What is that event? And when was it? I skipped. Haha. When Pope came out that's when I started watching. Hehehe. Pope looks sooo gooos.

I started internship and can't constantly follow the thread closely all time any more... ;n;

It's a (free) Chinese magazine promoting Thai culture! They're the ones which did an exclusive interview with Popella a while ago. I wonder how you can get it!
Popella really need more photoshoots together!

Wow.... 3 characters... He's upping Bella this time since Bella did two in BPS. But Date too... the makeup is gonna be awkward. x'D What about Kade, in that case?

Oh man WKK.
#popeharemtime
#kingpopeandhisharem

This is the fourth time I see @phatman used my gif hehe. I take it as a compliment from you :p (*shameless*)

I agree, and I'm worried about the story having both twins... I'm not really liking the idea of having two main pairings now?? Because I don't wanna see Pope with another nang'ek other than Bell in PL. :')

*jelly jelly* ;v;
Awe. Have fun on your internship.
Haha. See how destined we are. Of all gif's, I always end up using yours. Haha.

@Rosi @phatman hello. Sorry for not reading this thread for a few days. In case you still haven't found the link of my story update and still need it, here it is:

In Absentia: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/...ella-s-question-and-1-time-he-did-lovedestiny

PS: if you need to reach me the easiest way to reach me is via twitter on @ladylia257
Thankyou!