[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
WKK?? The story where the pra ek has a lot of wifes? Right?? Lol I swear I keep wondering what that storyline’s about lol don’t like the idea pra ek has many wives...#teamkade lol

Mind blown with the three characters Pope has to play...I can honestly say I already don’t like that idea...it’s either or for me. Either be Por Date or be the twins...sorry. Honest opinion here. Lol
I'm not sure if there will be a lot of wives, but from the summary, it seem to be only two, nangek and 2nd lead girl. Correct me if I'm wrong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man I really wish it was Taew in WKK :sad6: When will these two ever meet? Im also dying for Bella and Nadech!!!!!! :sad6:
Me too! At this point I really don't know what I want. Haha. Yes for Popella, no on WKK.

WKK?? The story where the pra ek has a lot of wifes? Right?? Lol I swear I keep wondering what that storyline’s about lol don’t like the idea pra ek has many wives...#teamkade lol

Mind blown with the three characters Pope has to play...I can honestly say I already don’t like that idea...it’s either or for me. Either be Por Date or be the twins...sorry. Honest opinion here. Lol
I know! I keep wondering about the story even though the story gets shared every time! Haha.

I don't disagree with you at all!! I don't like it either.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Round two guys!
I just finished LR's first episode, now I'm watching BPS Ep2. Fan test take 2!
I'm getting goosebumps everywhere. I feel sooooo sad for Karakade right now. When she said she's scared and sees that dark shadow coming for her I feel her fear. I wonder if Date and his dad gave her a chance would she change??? She's evil, but she deserves a chance doesn't she??? Why do I feel so sad for her right now????
I know how you feel. Because .... remember? If this is our first viewing, at this point we have only seen minutes of the movie and although she seems wicked, it also made us think people like Date & Jumpa & her cronies aren't that nice either. They seem to rejoice in the predicament of some one else's. It's Khun Loong who looks reluctant, but him having this spiritual ability also seems evil. To chant magic spells & send people to hell, whichever way you put it it's grotesque, eerie, bloodthirsty. And at the end the Karakade who feared death is as small and helpless as any about to be executed person so of course we feel sorry for her. What caps it is her trying to pray and that memorable temple is supposed to be a place of solace but she's as far off from it as she could ever be. Yahh, sad. And she passed with her eyes open. It's said when people do that it means they left things unfinished.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Ahh I've been so busy lately but wanted to drop this off in case it hasn't been. Apologies if it has, read on Khaosod, K'Nong confirmed P&B for both Prom Likit and WKK.

Also dropped this tidbit about PL, Pope will play 3 characters, Date and the twins! She said what Bella is playing is a secret for now. They hope to start filming 2020 or end of 2019 lol.

About BPS the movie, they need to consult with Thai's Minister Of Culture. He's going to be involved and yes the movie's main goal is to promote Thailand.
I think in Prom Likit, Bella can play farang like Susie in here. She can be a daughter of business man (cuz PL will deal with commerce and trading). Like that people can't say P'ek falls in love with his mom lookalike

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Extended/Deleted Scenes:
-Kade flashing back on her actions. (Is she feeling remorseful?)
-Grandma and mom waiting for Kadesurang. (I'm crying right now :sad6:, the music is too sad.)
-The broken clock!

Things I didn't notice before:
-Date you're soo mean!! "I hope she dies in hell!"
-Reung wanted to spend some alone time with Kade. :naughty2:
-Bella did good on differentiating Kade's scream and Karakade's scream!!!!
-Their car crashed in front of Ayutthaya!!!
-Pope's angry face is soooooo hawt. Sooo manly

Other changes/comments:
-Did they cut the scene Karakade's praying/dying scene??
-I'm crying soo hard right now guys. I don't remember crying this much during the original run.
-I need to give Yam and Pin an award.
-Did they change the music during the scene Kade came into Karakade? I think I was laughing soo hard during the original run I may've not noticed. Haha.
-I was hoping they'd fill that loophole where Kade was shocked she was bare and then wrapped herself in the red cloth. Still choppy.
-If Kade didn't come into Karakade's body, then Date and his father would've killed someone in their household. Wow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know how you feel. Because .... remember? If this is our first viewing, at this point we have only seen minutes of the movie and although she seems wicked, it also made us think people like Date & Jumpa & her cronies aren't that nice either. They seem to rejoice in the predicament of some one else's. It's Khun Loong who looks reluctant, but him having this spiritual ability also seems evil. To chant magic spells & send people to hell, whichever way you put it it's grotesque, eerie, bloodthirsty. And at the end the Karakade who feared death is as small and helpless as any about to be executed person so of course we feel sorry for her. What caps it is her trying to pray and that memorable temple is supposed to be a place of solace but she's as far off from it as she could ever be. Yahh, sad. And she passed with her eyes open. It's said when people do that it means they left things unfinished.
Yeah. I cried a lot just now. Haha.

saw this parody of Yaya movie, brother of the year

BPS really has a lot of parody and cover
HAHAHAH. I LOVE IT! Best parody so far that I have seen! OMG I laughed so much at the fact that they synchronized the male voice over Bella and the girls voice over Pope!!!!!!!

CPY

GotomySin
Ahh I've been so busy lately but wanted to drop this off in case it hasn't been. Apologies if it has, read on Khaosod, K'Nong confirmed P&B for both Prom Likit and WKK.

Also dropped this tidbit about PL, Pope will play 3 characters, Date and the twins! She said what Bella is playing is a secret for now. They hope to start filming 2020 or end of 2019 lol.

About BPS the movie, they need to consult with Thai's Minister Of Culture. He's going to be involved and yes the movie's main goal is to promote Thailand.

He played 3 characters? OMG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My vote can only go to Bella because she's the only one I've seen. Haha. And because I truly believe she rocks.

What's that lady saying?? And the clip looks old. Pope looking so confusely cute. Haha.

I will have to watch Ep 2 later, I need to go to bed now. Night everyone :).
Good idea. Don't watch it before bed. Haha.

At Crown Princess, Nadech mentioned 'prom likit'.
Hahhaa. After BPS I won't view the terms the same anymore. I will always link it to this show.

Reactions: CPY

sayuri

sarNie Egg
can someone give the link live streaming BPS? I gave up live streaming yesterday because no links seems to work for me.. :sad6: