[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Before Thailand goes international with English subs, they need to stop using American movie's soundtracks :rolleyes:. The agony of watching lakorns with nothing but Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Lord of the rings, and Harry Potter soundtracks :facepalm:
Hehe...I actually liked the pearl harbor soundtrack.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Before Thailand goes international with English subs, they need to stop using American movie's soundtracks :rolleyes:. The agony of watching lakorns with nothing but Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Lord of the rings, and Harry Potter soundtracks :facepalm:
Lmao!!! Let’s hope BPS’s original music would inspire future lakorns to produce their own music!! BPS has the best OST to come out of a Thai lakorn thus far, still they messed up on producing a quality cd with ALL the music though lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol! Nope not photoshopped.

@phatman thanks for pointing out the awkward hand...now it’s awkward looking! :p
Haha that was the first thing I noticed!

Do they really? Haha.

Lmao!!! Let’s hope BPS’s original music would inspire future lakorns to produce their own music!! BPS has the best OST to come out of a Thai lakorn thus far, still they messed up on producing a quality cd with ALL the music though lol.
I agree. Despite that CD. Haha. I think the instrumentals are the best! ESPECIALLY that humming bgm!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I see uncle Ning in LR and I'm feeling a bit sad. Haha. He's no longer Kade's Khun Loong. He's Alice's grandpa.
Hearing you saying it I feel doubly sad already. I can't think of him as anything but Kade's for now. Especially seeing him last night on that rerun & don't he love Kade to bits even if that Ma Baker & Son does not.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
HAHAH. You instigator!
@pangiaxiong is gonna come at you! You better watch out girl!

Good luck on your testings. Haha. I'm stressed out for you! Make sure you do your stretches every night.

I know. Can you imagine if we had the issue while BPS was airing?? Man I would've cried. I feel bad for LR fans. They get to deal with the mess BPS created. Haha.
HAHA. I create my own subs when I watch it without subs.
Haha.... I think I know you. Your own subs is so XXX-RATED it placed that LSP poem to shame.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You do go on about that bit that didn't appear on the CD do you? hheehe Lucky you bought it first haha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
But I am buying it anyway. These days physical things like CDs and DVDs are rare, everything is via the smart phones. They are nice to keep. Love all the music from BPS though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You do go on about that bit that didn't appear on the CD do you? hheehe Lucky you bought it first haha
Count me too! I'm still upset. I'm not over it yet!

She wanted Toey but had to go to Phet cus he R her. Then in BPS, she wanted Pope but he fell for Bella so she had to go to PJ lol
HAHAHHAAH. Dayum @pangiaxiong Prang played us good. Her heart as always been with Toey and Pope!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my. I forgot there ever was a Brad Pitt. What happened to him?
IDK. Haha. Haven't been following American ET for a long time.

But I am buying it anyway. These days physical things like CDs and DVDs are rare, everything is via the smart phones. They are nice to keep. Love all the music from BPS though.
Yeah I've been going back to purchasing hard copies of everything.