[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This makes my decision easy. Pooklook you're out! Anything you say @phatman, as long as you don't hit Nycaa in the same breath.
Ok. Age is ok as long as she's mature-looking enough. I actually thought Nychaa was older so that's good. My only issue is she is hecka skinny! She's bones just like Diana! Haha. But she's much better than Diana though because her acting is much more tolerable!! Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ok. Age is ok as long as she's mature-looking enough. I actually thought Nychaa was older so that's good. My only issue is she is hecka skinny! She's bones just like Diana! Haha. But she's much better than Diana though because her acting is much more tolerable!! Haha.
That's another sign......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok so Matt is a tad shorter than Pope, ok I'll support too. I'm a fan of Matt's acting... that's all lol.

Yeah Nadech does not look 6ft but are we talking with or without man heels?
Haha. Awww. see we are starting to become one. Give and take. That's all it is.

Um, Idk what those heights count. I'm guessing it's with insoles. Haha .

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup. We are we are!

Omg Mr. PJ has been working our HARD! What is he working out for??!! What is it?!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bit5CkRl2de/

Sorry to crush your dream girl Pope. Haha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BitVH1vBofd/
Who is this lucky guy??
PJ looks so hot lol.

That's Susie's fiance!!!! They pushed back the wedding plans so that she can work and make money. Glad she found someone good, her last bf was horrible. Cheated on her and dump her after so many years together. She was so devastated.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
But why does Pope always end up with his sister in laws. Hahah. Diana was his sweet sis n law in Samee Teetra. Nychaa was his sis in law in Sapai Jao. Hahaha
Haha yes Bella too! In James Ji's story they were talking of ladies' legs - specifically beauty queen Bella's. The most did the talking was Chai Ruj (Pope).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No way. Not if I could help it hehe. But great got the height and thet do look good there?
Great is fine as heck, I would be his woman, but Pope kind of came and snatched me away. Hahaha.

PJ looks so hot lol.

That's Susie's fiance!!!! They pushed back the wedding plans so that she can work and make money. Glad she found someone good, her last bf was horrible. Cheated on her and dump her after so many years together. She was so devastated.
He looks cute. I wonder what his profession is anyway.
Yeah I remember that time. I was upset too because at that time I really liked Susie. She was so heartbroken she moved overseas to study.