[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Your list look like list of N'ek was paired with Pope based on aired time of the lakorn except Namtarn and Diana, I think Sapai jao was aired before Diana's one.

It is aired daily from Monday to Friday started from last Monday
Oh Sapai Jao aired before Diana's... Ok then lol and yes it was according to the air date because Mew was made first wife. As much as I love Mew, she came third :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Okay so it is Mother's day today in Canada so I want to say happy mother's day to all the moms here, this is one of my favourite songs from my favourite band, Brian wrote it for his mom.:icon12:

It's Mother's Day in the U.S too! Happy mother's days to all the two and four legged children!! I have 3 four legged babies and every day is a struggle cus they always kick me off the couch :rolleyes: Oh and they watch BPS too!! :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh Sapai Jao aired before Diana's... Ok then lol and yes it was according to the air date because Mew was made first wife. As much as I love Mew, she came third :risas3::risas3::risas3:

It's Mother's Day in the U.S too! Happy mother's days to all the two and four legged children!! I have 3 four legged babies and every day is a struggle cus they always kick me off the couch :rolleyes: Oh and they watch BPS too!! :p
Haha. I only counted his lead nang'eks.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
It started with @hdee thinking I was talking about Pope doing some 50 Shades stuff to me coz i mentioned how he can annoy me like he did to the baby.. spank me, pick me up, and kiss me LOL then i said pope as mr. grey? willing|
Yeah its all my fault....I was reading fast to catch up.....suddenly I read spank me kiss me pick me....and my mind went straight to gutter.:facepalm:
Lol I swear PopeBella has the naughtiest fans
P'Muen made us this way LOL
Yes yes he has corrupted us all. I still remember how pure we all were when we came here.:angel10:

It would be pretty trendy to get slapped by Karakade lol
This reminds me of an episode of Friends....susan sarandon was guesting as joey's co-star..... and instead of an autograph monica asked her to slap her once....:risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
OK when did Pope get a harem??? Didn't we agree to share Bells with GOT/Nadech/Great,etc.... but pope was only Bellas forever...
He needs a harem, he deserves it lol looks like he isn’t too fond of his next concubine. Lol
https://instagram.com/p/BitDOM5HilQ/

I couldn’t really hear what Chippy said but what I got from the clip was: P’Pope, love Nong (chippy)? And he said I hate you because you keep bothering me??? Lol Correct me if I’m wrong lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah its all my fault....I was reading fast to catch up.....suddenly I read spank me kiss me pick me....and my mind went straight to gutter.:facepalm:

Yes yes he has corrupted us all. I still remember how pure we all were when we came here.:angel10:

This reminds me of an episode of Friends....susan sarandon was guesting as joey's co-star..... and instead of an autograph monica asked her to slap her once....:risas3:
Lol Lo Saam Pao corrupted us

Rosi

Wifey #42
What contrast! In the movie they're the most bitter of enemies. But here, 2 handsome guys in denims!
No one can claim that they're innocent if they're in this thread lol

So Karakade's style or Khun P's?
View attachment 14974
View attachment 14975
This movie has a graphic LSP poem sung above a doing couple. How could we stay innocent.

Karakade wins. Whereas that of Khun P is so funny! The wrath of a man who wants to get married hehe. Never seen anything like it.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Okay so it is Mother's day today in Canada so I want to say happy mother's day to all the moms here, this is one of my favourite songs from my favourite band, Brian wrote it for his mom.:icon12:

Thanks @MKfan132! I love the Backstreet Boys, and don't you think they've matured so nicely? Age made Kevin handsomer, and also the others, AJ's voice is the best! And Nick! and Howie, Brian.... so happy he's cured. I can't choose, they're all the same wonderful. One of my favourites is How Did I Fall in Love with You.